GETTING

MOTHERFUCKING JUSTED RIGHT NOW?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it so much to ask to go up even once

everybody OP

All I see is green?

You bought Chink Link? Or XRP on the fake news.

up 10% today faggot

been getting sodomized daily for months now

i think you liek it

im surprisingly not, which is a nice change of pace

please no larp

i dont hold shitcoins so im doing just fine

How? I just closed my long and already thinking maybe I blew my load to soon.

and how's your crypto doing?

Y'all niggas still have hope for alts? It was the year of the altcoin in 2017. The only thing getting capitulated on the chart is alts. BTC is fine and will remain AOK. 99.9% of alts are already dead basically.

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

I need to wait until btcp hits exchanges to see if I have been truly justed. My linkies are rather stinky though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP LARPING

KYS

If it makes you feel better I opened a new long with my target at 11620 then left the computer. Price topped out 50 cents short before heading down and by the time I got back I was just above my stop.

lost 90% past month, thx bitshares and poloniex crook fucks

how are you justed right now, like everything is green

OP must be all-in TRON and LINK the only shit down today lol

fucking chainlink is bleeding for a whole week now, i dont care ill hold but yeah.

whats the opposite of JUST?

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 football player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in trade school, turning it down for 500k welding job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

ARE YA WINNING, SON?

Make the bad coins stop hurting me please

ALSO

>Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 football player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs

Just flipped 3 ETH of NintendoCoin, so I'm pretty happy.

etherdelta.com/#0x7b05a9901a06e77a8462a5f532f388ad406c78c4-ETH

I CANT EVEN BUY DIP FOR MY TENDIES WITHOUT BEING REMINDED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All I'm holding is Bitcoin, and things are looking good.

Hodling NULS, RLC and XMR and things have been pretty green the past couple of weeks

its fake dipping sauce i seen it on shark tank

XMR up to more than x2 the year’s ATL so far. BTC only back up to x1.6 its own yearly ATL so far. More Monero improvements already implemented and set to release in the next few months (hardware wallet support, better ASIC resistance, bulletproofs which will reduce fees 80%). Meanwhile, Bitcoin’s Lightning Network is still “coming someday, maybe 2019.” Ethereum’s also dying since normies can’t understand it, and thousands have now been subpoenaed for their involvement in questionably legal ICOs (the one ETH features normies did understand, and now fear).

BTCP looks promising too. As speculation hysteria evaporates, only reliable, established privacy coins will remain. Even Bill Gates says so desu~

But hows your crypto doing?

etc Justed 2k loss