Know anybody with a Pynchon name?

Know anybody with a Pynchon name?

I just boarded a flight with a guy named Singh Singh. He's unfortunately not a prison warden.

I know a Pynchonesque couple: Kirill Kosyak and Irina Shmal(their names translate as weed and weed). I wonder if they started dating as a joke.

i met a guy in a karate uniform who looked exactly like pynchon who told me has 40 daughters and 40 sons

I know a guy named Braxton Hicks, which is a type of premature uterine contraction.

I like that

I know a pair of identical twins named Carlos Garcia. Every man in theor family is named Carlos.

10 years since last sing strim

Valentine Pagan

I know an old crack addict lady in San Francisco named Oedipa Mass.

I throw her some change when I can.

She's literally insane.

Christian Pickles

Alfonso Albuquerque is a real historical figure and great name.

I had a facebook account called Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed (MoMo for short) when I was thirteen years old. Eventually I started contacting religious extremists I'd see posting Jihad texts on facebook feeds but stopped after a man tried to meet me at an airport in Libya.

I feel Finnegan, Isaiah, Yvonne and Sidney could all be good Pynchon first names.

*Valentina

and you have it

Belinda Broccoli is a character in my upcoming post-postmodern debut novel.

Finnegan Sweich

James Christ
Unfortunately pronounced Krist

That's not her real name

Tell us this jihad story

>I just boarded a flight with a guy named Singh Singh
rest in peace, user

No but an old schizophrenic woman relayed a Pynchonian plot to me and my friend waiting for another friend to pick us up.

She was a top spy for the Chinese also a banker and a writer and a telekenetic and she was being stalked by some burglar longboarders who she unknowingly picked up in her car a month after she was robbed and faced down with a camera at gunpoint. She also spoke to ghosts of children.

>10 years since last sing strim
I walk the empty streets

That's a Hindu name

I know a guy called 'One Dollar'

Theres a Metzger who donates a lot of money to my university. The dude fits the description in the book and everything. It's actually pretty hilarious

and?

Same thing.

>She was a top spy for the Chinese also a banker and a writer and a telekenetic and she was being stalked by some burglar longboarders who she unknowingly picked up in her car a month after she was robbed and faced down with a camera at gunpoint. She also spoke to ghosts of children.

Write it.