Has he lost it?

Other urls found in this thread:

motls.blogspot.com/2016/06/donald-trump-is-fit-to-be-president.html
ccnr.org/grothendieck.pdf
ccnr.org/encounter.html
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MRBZDmf1jSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A significant number of voters are uninterested in whether or not a candidate is qualified or what the consequences of his administration would be. It's important to get our assumptions right before analyzing politics scientifically.

Hopy shit that's legit.
Yeah I think that's bizarre.

No he's right in a way. We absolutely can use math and science to explain Trump's candidacy.

We know from statistical mechanics that particles with more energy are more likely to change states. Trump is so flippy-floppy because of how high energy he is.

He's probably being payed by hilary pacs to post this. They're trying every dirty trick in the book and every possible prpaganda tactic. This tactic is called "intellectual guy says something so it must be right". Hawking just shilled for hillary a few weeks ago, now it's Tao. You also have a similar version of this "rich guy says something so it must be right". You'll soon see Bill Gates and other rich guys start shilling for Clinton.

tao is confirmed autist

>implying unusually intelligent people aren't opposed to Trump because he comes off like an idiot

What a disastrous post, and getting rightfully BTFO in the comments

What was Tao thinking?

his entire post is pro-hillary propaganda, he posts a 35min long video and encourages everyone to view all of it (ie: get brainwashed by it). He even uses john oliver and mitt romney (corporations are people) to justify his arguments. It's such a blantat shilling that he even says that he'll delete any comments that are "tu quoque". He's basically pro censorship.

He's right though. Only low IQ sub humans from /pol/ think Trump is a rational choice.

Most intelligent people are pretty appalled by the prospect of Trump presidency when he cites his number one foreign policy advisor as "himself."

Someone who thinks he knows everything about every facet of the US government and doesn't think he should defer to experts (people far more informed and knowledgeable about the subjects than he is) is not a person who is fit for leadership. Period.

Just fucking deal with it and head on back to your containment board.

Theory of Trump?

Anyway fuck off /pol/

no one cares

You are a prime example of the intellectual dishonesty plaguing the american electorate.

>"somebody said something I disagree with so they must be getting paid by the other people i disagree with"

Also the fact that you think Terry Tao's influence is remotely mainstream enough to be worth the money of any Hillary PAC is laughable.
Kill yourself as soon as possible please.

>Kill yourself as soon as possible please.
What? Is your rump a rustling?

>Asked on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” who he talks with consistently about foreign policy, Trump responded, “I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."
>I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.
>because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.
holy shit this man is actually running for president

this man could actually have the launch codes

where did it all go wrong?

He's a retard, but pic related user-kun

Lubos got this.
motls.blogspot.com/2016/06/donald-trump-is-fit-to-be-president.html

>where did it all go wrong?
Blame the liberals.

Why would anyone trust an autistic savant on anything outside of their area of expertise?

Well, i have to say, i'm a bit offended that anyone actually doubts Donald Trump's intelligence.

Honestly, by this point they are almost insulting themselves.

Literally he is one of the most successful people to ever live, he is a business magnate, he is a billionaire, and he destroyed all of politics single handedly with a skeleton crew.

He's the definition of an extraordinary person, ie a genius.

I think Terry's just a bit jealous that he couldnt use his genius to make billions of dollars and run for president.

holy fucking shit, what was he even thinking?
way to fuck up his public image with this nonsense

>most people who agree with me are intelligent
>anyone who has different opinions than I do must go away in a containment board

I'll trust his opinion over any of you retards

If anything he's good at lying. He's fucked up nearly every project he's touched and lives off of his inheritance. You're right, there is some sort of genius present here. I think it might be his ability to appeal to the lowest denominator.

I find it kinda disappointing Tao would spend his time writing something like this. I would like to think mathematicians at his level are sort of above involving themselves in political shit throwing.

>I think Terry's... jealous

Serious, bruh? That's kindergarten insults.

>Tao uses tongue in cheek humor using math terms in an argument about Trump not being fit to be president.
>Motl spergs out over his use of said terminology and after proclaiming having lost all respect for Tao somehow manages to fail to make an actual argument and calls Tao a Hillary shill.
lol, how embarrassing for Motl. Though I can't say I would have expected any better from a physicist.

>Successful
Bruh, Trump would be way wealthier now if he had just saved his money and racked up interest instead of squandering it on retarded business scams like Trump University.

No, you need to go to a containment board because you are a retard and you need to go timeout zone for special children

>mfw Trump actually believes that anthropogenic climate change is a conspiracy created by the Chinese.
>mfw Trump actually believes that vaccines cause autism.

The guy is literally a walking meme, it's no surprise he's popular with retards.

Why the fuck is this thread on Veeky Forums?
Go back to you fuckwits. No-one else cares about your angry mumbling.

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Motl is clearly mentally ill, not that I side with Tao. Motl hasn't published in something like 10 years and spends his time raging over bullshit on his blog, he's certainly not a physicist.

>anyone who dares reply to me is a retard that needs to go to a timeout zone for special children

I'm not that guy but the people who don't want to go back to their containment board are the reason we have containment boards in the first place.

gtfo

what containment board don't I want to go back to? all I did was disagree. you're a fascist.

>you're a fascist.
>BAWWWWWWWWWWW WHY WONT YOU LET ME SPEW /POL/ SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BOARD YOU'RE SUCH A FASCIST :(

you realize you're acting like a huge dick for no reason, right?

>everyone ought to dislike this candidate I dislike
>here's evidence: a speech by the other candidate

????
what the fuck tao

>He's fucked up nearly every project he's touched
Then how did he win the Republican nomination?

Bruh, you would be way wealthier now if you had just invested money in Google 20 years ago.

>Why the fuck is this thread on Veeky Forums?
Blame Terry "Please give me a black bull." Tao

Literally incapable of handling differing opinions.

>what the fuck tao

Oh STEM kids thinking that they can into non-formal languages.

Fuck, he is even worse than Feynman.

> Getting elected is the project.
By that logic, [spoiler] Obama and Merkel [/spoiler] did something right.
> It surely cannot be everyone else being any less of an appropriate candidate.

You do realize both the Green brothers believe Social Sciences, especially Psychology and Psychiatry are Hard Science, right?
Odd, since they claim to be against fascism, yet Psychiatry rose to prominence as a fascist device to smack down complainers.

Feynman has never been proven wrong because he never made any unverified claims, he stuck to objectivity.

They respect a good fuckup stooge retard well enough. Trump would be as easy to manipulate as GWB was, and the GOP loves playing puppets.

Re-writing words and history is always sophistry.
Always.
OP, he's not using either empirical science nor logic [analytic philosophy].
Therefore, by true analytical logic, it can be deduced he is full of shit.

It's always that simple:
Are they using empirical science or analytic epistemology?
No? Then they have zero evidence and zeo reason.
It is fair to ignore them then
>But my beliefs in the completely invisible
>But my beliefs in using circular logic
Fuck you then?

>He wrote his opinion in his blog
Holy fucking shit how could he?

ITT /pol/ retards getting ass mad when they realize no one outside of their joke of a board likes the literal meme candidate for president.

It's fucking pathetic. leave this shit in /pol/

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

If making money developing real estate was directly correlated with presidential ability.

They spread a lot of money into small areas. That's how they do it. They target specific demographics and shill where they have the weakest support. Academia is a liberal clusterfuck, except for the hard sciences like math and physics.

Listen to me:

You're a liberal. You know nothing. You don't want to know anything. You only want shallow gratification, and that's what you are.

So where are your stats on that? Because that type of campaign expenses would absolutely be public. Or is this all based on your conjecture?

I bet Tao wouldn't use his telekinetic powers once I started tickling his balls. He would tell me it's 2016, so I lick his anus.

>Because that type of campaign expenses would absolutely be public.

Actually no, it wouldn't.

Tao should just stfu about politics.

Dabbling in politics has seldom done mathematicians any good. We stay in our banach spaces and they leave us the fuck alone, thats the deal.

I love when social reject sjwtards use the word "no one". Sorry to burst your bubble kid

Why do you say these things? Read
ccnr.org/grothendieck.pdf
ccnr.org/encounter.html
and reconsider

Everyone has a moral obligation to speak out against Trump, regardless of their profession.

also, Industrial Society and Its Future is worth a read
editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

He means he have predicted things like the 9/11 attacks. His sale rep mannerisms doesn't allow for complex words so the message often gets mangled.

This is what violent deranged berntards actually believe.

I have a moral obligation to keep terrorists ISIS and you outside of America as well as crime fascinated minorities and drug dealers. Trump is the only solution if you wanna fix America. If you don't like it, fuck off and see what Venezuela looks like, because thats the future you want.

Oh please.
You might as well read Future Shock and The One Dimensional Man while you're at it.
Marxist luddite nonsense.
Evolve or die.

and what about these?

>what about herpa derpa
Sounds like this trash:
youtube.com/watch?v=MRBZDmf1jSw

Sounds like you're trolling.

Very childish beliefs to the honest

I'll vote for Trump for firearms rights, the only issue worth voting on anymore, as both candidates are hilariously terrible.

source?

>>Evolve or die.
found the hedonistic cpleb

Yes indeed, you speak for all intelligent people.

>Someone who thinks he knows everything about every facet of the US government and doesn't think he should defer to experts
Who said this? No one did.

You have to go back.

Dear Americans, please elect Trump and bring the west back away from the point of no return. Regards, England.