Which is superior? Morning people or night people?

Which is superior? Morning people or night people?

I'm a night person myself, and it seems to me morning people are usually more driven and successful.

Yes.

Night person prolly means you are an introvert.

This world is built on who knows who.

It would be unsurprising that morning people seem more successful.

Do morning people actually exist? Does anyone actually LIKE waking up early? Or are some people just better at forcing themselves out of bed to get shit done?

Waking up early has nothing to do with it. It's how you spend your day. No one expects someone to wake up at 6 if you went to bed 3 hours prior.

You go to bed at 10 you wake up at 6 or 7.
You go to bed at 2am like an edgy faggot or partying douchebro you wake up at 10 or 11.

Of course they are more driven, because everything is tailored to their natural schedule, while we night people have to suffer.

Night people master race reporting in

Where my nightbros at

False dichotomy. I pick the third choice.

Night people.

I have tried both lifestyles during uni and I found myself happier when I woke up early, I felt like I could get more shit done with my classes.

He who can switch between the two states.

Honestly I'm going to be a bit controversial and say.

Morning people are more driven and successful because they stick to routines better and stick to things until they finish their goals. They form habits better.

Night people are just morning people that can't stick to a routine and let their bed time drift until it's too late.

^^The exception is if you have something specific that needs to be done at later hours at night.

if i wake up at 6 AM i start getting tired around 5 PM. if i wake up even as early as 12 PM i've got at least 16 hours worth of energy. i usually have to force myself to go to sleep, so i don't ruin my perfect schedule.

i'm pretty convinced the 9 to 5 schedule is a conspiracy against us night people who get tired around exactly 5 PM, and thus have no energy for personal projects when we have a full time job.

reporting in

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Both are equally important.

>You go to bed at 10 you wake up at 6 or 7.
You go to bed at 2am like an edgy faggot or partying douchebro you wake up at 10 or 11.

So pretty much everyone here

Yes. I used to prefer staying up at night but after getting a job that forced me to have early starts I learnt I got more things done this way. Less depressed too. Plus there's something comfy about a quiet crisp morning at 4am.

I like to be a morning person but I usually can't fall asleep for a long time due to depression.

I hate being a night person, the world is built for morning people.

Sun light energizes you, optimizes your vitamin D levels, it even helps you sleep better, you people are in absolute denial, there has been more than enough research about this, just shut the fuck up and sleep at night like you're supposed to.

It's not even worth it for studying, unless you're studying brainlett stuff like medicine or biology, having a good sleep allows neurons to optimize the connections, that's why people get the eureka! moments once they wake up.

>if i wake up at 6 AM i start getting tired around 5 PM.
45 minutes of sleep at around 3 PM fixes this for me.

normies are evenning speople
higher people are morning people

society is built for night people you 20 yo stupid tripwhore

>Night people are just morning people that... let their bed time drift until it's too late.

Not at all, I'm a night person and I have more more energy and focus in the evening and late at night than in the late morning and afternoon.

I like getting up early cuz I hate my life if I sleep in, but I also enjoy the quiet of the night more so I get up at 3 am to get some of the night in the morning
>shiggy
>fukn
>diggy, m8

The main difference is age. You're a "night person" because all teenagers are. It will shift earlier and earlier the older you get, as well as needing less sleep in general (but being less able to recover from irregularities).

Uni student here.

I like waking up early because there's less people around. Night time is dominated by normal extroverted people on my campus.

I very much prefer waking up early. Mornings are so serene and you don't have to rush and can watch the sun rise and everyone else is still sleeping. But my problem is that I also like to stay up late cause I have no control over my habits so I am in constant self conflict

I used to stay up until 4or 5 all the time and since I got into trades I actually enjoy getting up early.
I had to suffer a bit and take fucktons of melatonin to get into a sustainable rhythm though.

There's something special about seeing the sunrise every day.

>>I like waking up early because there's less people around. Night time is dominated by normal extroverted people on my campus.
it is the same outside uni

I work 10pm to 630am and I couldn't tell you which type of person I am. I feel most refreshed when I wake up, usually at 2-3pm but everything else blends together, day and night feel both the same level of tiredness.

Neither. No sleep is superior.

have fun with being high on sleep deprivation.

Why the fuck is going to bed at 2 'edgy'?

Unless you work night shift, bad sleep schedule is childish. I can see how another user would suggest it's edgy instead.

Because there's no point. Beside that society "night life" has been associated with "cool".

If someone is getting 8 hours of sleep, it doesn't matter when they sleep. It's just pretty pathetic that a majority chooses to "stay up late". When our biology tells us we should be up when the sun is up. Not that it matters really, it's just childish.

If we study the average chad vs the average nerdchanner we can clearly see that night dwellers are generally more autistic and thus nocturnal while chad rules the morning with an iron fist.

Night Owl = higher IQ and more creativity

Since this is, arguably, an intellectual board, I'd go with night people with the aforesaid fact alone.

I agree with you, but I will say as a teenager my preference for night had nothing to do with "cool" and I gave zero shits what others thought. I enjoy the dark & quiet and take walks or bike rides at night. However, our biology definitely does dictate it for most of us. Since I've begun to avoid that behavior, I've been sleeping much better and also much shorter.

The most social people are active at night time though you retard, you didnt pay attention in highschool where they laughed at you if you went to bed early right?

I actually like waking up early in summer so I have a headstart before it gets to hot to do shit outside. It's probably also because I don't have to deal with uni shit.

When semester starts, I usually turn into a night owl and barely get up before 10 on weekends.

I just really like being awake, so I just tend to always go on until I'm tired. It really messes up my pattern though. Sleep is also marvelous though, so that doesn't help with waking up late.

bimpp

Well, I felt it was cool as a kid, but then I started liking the peaceful atmosphere the night has.

why have I never thought of this