Look what I got. What do?

Look what I got. What do?

Make burgers

>them fat baby hands
tell your mom you want sloppy joes

microwave until hot all the way through and then throw it in the front yard.

if dubs you must do this and take pics

where's the jelly beans

rip OP's meat

I am the mom, those are my kid's hands

sous vide with green herbs and that good butter till perfectly pink, then sear and eat

you got no choice op

Sorry no front yard

>terrazzo countertops
>stanley measuring tape

fuckin' high class.

>inb4 medium rare

Enjoy your ebola

Them some pretty thick cuts.
Better be reverse searing that shit.

you missed the
>anne mccaffrey book

There's only so many ways to cook a steak: sear and bake, bake and sear, grill and indirect, indirect and grill, sous vide and sear or grill.

It gets worse: it's Anne McCaffrey and Mercedes Lackey, who is even more of a hack writer

Why are you letting your kid get so fucking fat? Someone should call CPS on your ass because that's straight up child abuse

> (OP)>inb4 medium rareEnjoy your ebola

medium rare

Cut your fingernails you grubby cunt.

How long are you supposed to microwave a steak that size?

Get a brush. Get some oil. Get some herbs you like.
Brush oil on steaks. NOT MUCH. Just a thin layer. Apply herbs. In the name of God NOT A LOT. You don't want them to taste like a fucking bazar, just to enrich them. Start grill. Might want to apply VERY thin layer of oil to grill too, but not necessary. Put steaks on grill. flip every 40 seconds. Every time you flip, apply oil on top. 4 minutes of grill should be enough, check that you can't see red spots on any of the surface. Add salt. Add pepper. NOT A LOT OF EITHER.
Enjoy the best meat you ever had.

If you let any trace of burning appear, or there is more than 1 cm of cooked meat on the inside, I will personally come to your house and burn it to the ground, than lay salt on the ruins.

I envy you so much.

Cheers