Hello, could any medfag please tell me if getting testosterone shots at age 23 can widen your jaw...

Hello, could any medfag please tell me if getting testosterone shots at age 23 can widen your jaw, lower your gonial angle (don't think so), etc, please thanks.

No.
You're already developed at 23.
Your bones won't "change" in any significant way.

>pull up Google
>type in physical side effects of testosterone shots

I don't understand how people can have so much knowledge at their finger tips, and yet still be so dumb.

implying he didn't want interaction

You mean attention.

Im not talking about my bones though, it's the masseter I want to develop
I don't care about liver damage you silly, it's a small price to pay for a bigger jaw imo

Ive also been trying these jaw pulls I came up with, where you stick your fingers inside your mandibular angles and try to pull them outwards, are these medically sensible or could work?

>I don't care about liver damage
It will show you all affects. You can read through them all and see if the one you want is listed. I can't believe I'm explaining this to you, you must be dumb as a rock.

Don't pretend you have better things to do and bear with me guy, tesstosterone won't make the masseter grow at all?

it can be done but it will result in the loss of all your driving abilities

lel Coulthard ain't that bad m8

Try shooting up potassium chloride, you fucking retard

Chew on fucking gum 24/7. Also don't blame me for the damage on your temporo-mandibular joint.

LMAO you lost the genetic lottery m8.

Get over it

Sorry, you'll always be a sissy manlet and nothing will ever change that so just start your female hormone therapy and become a trap.

I'll give it a try if it makes my jaw bigger, yolo
But mom says I'm beautiful
I actually tried this and I think it atrophied my jaw cause I overdid it, is that possible?

No they're not, and it'll make your jaw dislocate more easily.

Anabolic steroids can temporarly enhance the jawline through muscle hypertrophy, especially when accompanied with low bodyfat.

Chronic human growth hormone abuse can result in increase bone density, and some bone growth in the facial area, but keep in mind that the growth of your internal organs will be more prominent and detrimental to your health before your jaw becomes visibly more pronounced.

I've got some hgh production inducing natural pill, they're useless aren't they?

pills

Yes. Legit rhGH is an injectable compound. I would recommend Saizen if you decide to use it. Though, you really will not get the most you can out of it without AAS-support.

It's quackery. You need somatropin shots to have any significant effect. But it'll have detrimental side effects (pancreas problems, enlarged organs, enlarged heart), so if you're really that insecure about your face, you should rather have a chin augmentation surgery.

Thank you

Yeah I was thinking about getting jaw implants but can't afford atm

how fucking pathetic do you have to be to risk actual fucking side effects for a bigger jaw

>how fucking pathetic do you have to be
Reminder that you're on Veeky Forums, an imageboard that contains a sub-board called /mlp/. If you think there are limits to how pathetic someone can be, you're in the wrong place.

Enjoy your reproductive system going bananas and sterillizing yourself.

Worked wonders for Kimbo

>I think it atrophied my jaw

Atrophy comes from inactivity, not increased activity. What are you smoking?

I have bad jaw clenching, which will probably destroy my teeth down the road but on the plus side it made my jawline look really ripped.

>using a muscle atrophies it
what bizarro world do you live in

That's such a stupid fucking look though.