Anyone else read this gem...

Anyone else read this gem? It's basically a window into the mind of someone with real OCD and not just 'lol i have a habit im so ocd XDDD'

Other urls found in this thread:

lulu.com/shop/nick-smith/the-legend-of-the-10-elemental-masters/paperback/product-21922918.html
sonichu.com/cwcki/How_the_Pokémon_Came_into_Our_PokéBalls
youtu.be/H2A1qYpp4HA
amazon.com/Secret-Basement-Nick-Smith-ebook/dp/B018EU57F0?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
ulillillia.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got a link to it?

Stop shitposting here nick. No one wants to read your autistic hex codes.

Describing colors as hexadecimal HTML color codes (#FF0000) is a stroke of genius

this guy is either an alien, or a really committed prankster.

lulu.com/shop/nick-smith/the-legend-of-the-10-elemental-masters/paperback/product-21922918.html

idk where you can find a digital version but let me give you some samples of his prose:

"Knuckles resembles a human, but with differences. Knuckles is neither male nor female, though referred to as a "he." Three-quarter-inch-thick dark-violet-colored (FFA000E0) fur covers his entire body. He is only 25 1/3 inches tall, 4 inches wide, and 2.5 inches deep. Knuckles gets his name from his large hands, 40% bigger than a human his size would have. A reflective, glittery, greenish (FFA0FF00) haze a half millimeter across borders his pupil. Knuckles has no nose and a mouth 2/3 as big. Every other aspect of his is that of what a human would have for his size. For details on the numerical colors (in parenthesis), see Appendix 5."

"Knuckles casts teleport and everything appears 3000 feet above a rural area near the ocean outside Lagos, Nigeria. The ground, upon arriving, cracks apart. Eight seconds later, it caves in revealing an endless area of dense lightning strikes and sparks that cannot be made out individually. They are generally blue-white (FFD0D0FF) with a few yellow-white (FFFFD0D0) or blue (FFA0A0FF). The visibility through them is only two feet. They are so bright, 40,000 lumens, that, when in camera view, everything else darkens (from the camera adjusting)."

"Two seconds pass and the battlefield rumbles for a bit from a massive explosion, about 3.8 on the Richter scale. After another second, a bigger rumble occurs, twice as powerful, at 4.1. The scene changes to where Tu and Tyler are. A lot of water comes raining down hard, like 65 dBZ on Doppler radar."

Yes, every time a color is mentioned he provides a hexcode and every time any kind of measurable substance is present he uses whatever the appropriate scientific measurement is to describe the precise amount or magnitude.

I think if it was actually him it'd be more obvious.

>It's basically a window into the mind of someone with real OCD and not just 'lol i have a habit im so ocd XDDD'
He wouldn't write that. It sounds too much like something a normal person would say. If he were to praise the book he'd probably do it using fractions, something like 'this book is 7/19 of a masterpiece.'

"Very few walk on the vehicle-free, light gray (FFA0A0A0) roads. The team appears in the west-southwest edge of the city at "138.2X, -43.3Y" where someone stands four meters in front."

"The white background suddenly changes to that of a scene 50 meters above the Golden Gate Bridge... Ten miles west, barely visible, is a large ship hauling several containers heading toward the bridge for docking. The scenery is in true 3D. A 20 mph wind blows with cumulus humilis clouds 1/4 scattered above."

"Knuckles casts teleport and appears by the tall, male race operator on top of a wooden stand with a microphone on a small portable platform. Two speakers 16 inches tall, 9 inches wide, and 6 inches deep are on the sides of the platform in front and are aimed toward the 80 athletes nearby. The volume where the athletes are is 75 dB with the bass reduced some."

"A minute-long time lapse occurs where each second is 24 minutes. Knuckles remains inside his house at all times. The humans eat for a half second in bed then play Parcheesi and Uno on a table appearing in the house's center. Three small, fancy, cushioned, yellow (FFF0D20) chairs are around the table 120° apart. Ivan takes the northwest chair, Tu the east, and Tyler the southwest. The two-feet-in-diameter table has a fancy frosted glass top. Parcheesi lasts for three seconds. The humans read a book for 1.5 seconds and go to sleep. The light dims to 25 lumens, moving to the northwest corner and remains for 22 seconds. It returns to the center position and brightens to the original 1200 lumens. Breakfast is served, taking a half second, then the humans play Yahtzee for two seconds."

I don't buy the troll hypothesis, I think he's just legitimately one of the strangest people to ever exist. He doesn't even have autism.

>not reading the superior autistic master's works

sonichu.com/cwcki/How_the_Pokémon_Came_into_Our_PokéBalls

I never got why anyone thought this was interesting though. It's just a really bland fantasy/rpg book with autistically pedantic descriptions of things. You don't need to read this for insight into that kind of mind. Just volunteer at some autistic kids' daycare center or something.

>He doesn't even have autism.
there's no way this is true. ulililia is the international prototype of autism.

It's like if Borges was an autistic millennial.

Chris-Chan's trainwreck of a life is more interesting than anything he's written.

>A minute-long time lapse occurs where each second is 24 minutes. Knuckles remains inside his house at all times. The humans eat for a half second in bed then play Parcheesi and Uno on a table appearing in the house's center. Three small, fancy, cushioned, yellow (FFF0D20) chairs are around the table 120° apart. Ivan takes the northwest chair, Tu the east, and Tyler the southwest. The two-feet-in-diameter table has a fancy frosted glass top. Parcheesi lasts for three seconds. The humans read a book for 1.5 seconds and go to sleep. The light dims to 25 lumens, moving to the northwest corner and remains for 22 seconds. It returns to the center position and brightens to the original 1200 lumens. Breakfast is served, taking a half second, then the humans play Yahtzee for two seconds.
This is sincerely pretty great - this actually feels like a time lapse, imagery is weirdly powerful. Huh.

He is not autistic, he was tested for it back when he was a kid. He just has extreme OCD which makes him incredibly neurotic.

I mean the guy has phobias of sitting in chairs and seeing himself in mirrors. He used to be afraid of fresh cut grass and blue water as well.

>ulililia
Shit i thought it was a reference to the battlecry of Salamandastron from the Redwall series
>Eulalia

Autism usually goes hand in hand with OCD though. That's why the two are nearly indistinguishable to the average person.

He's a tragic character who's primary source of tragedy is that he is not at all aware of the real tragedies that have befallen him and instead focuses on completely irrelevant bullshit. CWC is a statement about late stage capitalism presented in human form.

I basically agree. Someone should write a biography about him. I'm sure it'd sell.

and write it in the style of ulillillia

Have you ever seen the man himself? He's a sight to behold.

youtu.be/H2A1qYpp4HA

i seriously hope people weren't going through life without degreasing your pizzas.

why include the transparency values

That's not a window into the mind of someone with OCD, that's an OCD person venting his obsessive thoughts.

Wasn't there supposed to be a documentary about him? What happened with that?

>copy of The Secret in the Basement in the back

>never heard of it

>amazon.com/Secret-Basement-Nick-Smith-ebook/dp/B018EU57F0?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

>The Secret in the Basement is the sophomore offering from Nick Smith, known more widely on the internet as Ulillillia, who is known for his introspective-panopticon of a website at ulillillia.us/

I did not know he wrote two books!

>Look inside

>>The sky is 1/2 scattered with altostratus clouds and 1/4 scattered with cirrus clouds.

>followed by long description of heights, hair lengths, weights of a family

>a dialogue follows

>>Richard
>>Melinda and I are in the truck with Justin, Rachel, and Erik in the SUV.
>>The moving truck tows the compact.
>>Richard stops the recording after a two-second lead out.
>>Melinda
>>You're excellent with cameras! Thank you for documenting this!

THIS is ART

>>Just 150 milliseconds after the monster appears, a blue "5182" pops out of Richard, bouncing like a ball three times. Each bounce is 1/4 as high and the number fades away starting at the start of the third bounce, fading completely away upon reaching bottom, taking 100 milliseconds.
>>Blue numbers indicate HP damage from a critical hit. They are of the Tahoma font, only 90% as wide, a half inch back, and font size 160.

I'm loving this

Maybe he uses a pen name too for more esoteric endeavors.

Mi regrading digging function wall tinfoil session guru it'll ctrl XML Perth

Undiagnosed=/=does not have

Why doesn't he just eat a salad?