What would you eat on a daily basis if you had no health consequences/intolerances?

What would you eat on a daily basis if you had no health consequences/intolerances?

Well... anything and everything, really. The only limiting factor would be money.

I would buy a soda fountain machine and ice maker and several years worth of styrofoam cups. I'd also buy a movie theater popcorn machine with a butter dispenser. I would drink soda all day, and munch on popcorn. Sue me, don't sue me.

Blue rare steak or just raw steak and Hella soda.

fast food very rare meats and alcohol
what I do already

duck

Lots of duck.

Bacon, potatoes, bread.

Straight up carbs, starch, and fat.

number 2 from mcdonalds. im a vegetarian fag and if there is anything i wish i could have it would most likely be one of those. that or sushi everyday

Holy fuck, that picture triggers me.

The plate of oranges should not be there with all the other raw meats and sauces. The people are going to get meat juice, sauce, and broth all over it by the end of the meal.

id be eating greasy ass chinese food all day

it makes me feel like trash

Taylor Swift

depends who's paying

ur mom

grass, dirt, anything I can find around me in abundance really

>if you had no health consequences
i'd eat megabytes of data obv

Alcohol, soda and sweet iced tea.

Lots of brown liquor, as that's usually more likely to give me a hangover than vodka. Obviously, it'd be more expensive, as I never buy any vodka higher in price than Tito's, but, the change of pace would be fun.

Also, a bunch of salty, smokey, and/or cured meats. Don't want gout, but, I love deli meats, kippered herring, and think I'd be into anchovies.

I'd try everything that came to my mind. No point in meal planning.

You are stupid.

>id be eating greasy ass chinese food all day
this.
and a lot more fast food, in general. especially pizza since it keeps so well.
unlike most of the anons in this thread, i don't think i would overindulge in soda or alcohol but i'm certain i would drink a lot more fruit juice.

Alcohol and pizza. All day

And as a snack, entire bags of potato chips.

>if you had no health consequences/intolerances?

chocolate... I'm allergic to chocolate since I was a kid. I love the smell but I cannot taste it.

pretty much what I eat now, but with lots of pastries added
also you would NOT find me sober...

Lots of spareribs.