Dear Veeky Forums

Dear Veeky Forums,
I have acquired an old Kindle, and I wanna read a book.
There's alotta of books out there, and I'm not sure what to read. Suggest me some books, or an author or something. The first person name a book and get trips in this thread, I'll read that book.

Other urls found in this thread:

attunedvibrations.com/432hz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start with the Greeks.

The Lime Twig

Confessions of a mask
i admire your dedication

Whats the lime twig about?

It's about an attempt to fix a horse race that results in an affair with several women, a kidnapping, a rape, and four deaths--one by horse, two by blade, and one by gun. Read it: you'll like it. I know I did.

Being and Time

One, if by gun, and two, if by blade?

read whatever books you'd normally read, idiot
just because it is in a different format doesn't mean you have to change what you find interesting or something

You're going to wait for someone to roll trips on Veeky Forums?

The Day of the Locust - Nathanael West

JR

No, I know Veeky Forums's slow, but I'm probably not gonna wait for trips, just gonna stick book names suggested in the thread in a .txt document and grab them later.

you should read Jerusalem Delivered.

Another thing, when you guys read books do you take notes or write down a few things about it after reading? Thanks

No, but I certainly think about it for a while afterward.

I'd imagine if it was a book like house of leaves, then yeah, you'd probably jot down a few things.

The Legacy Of Totalitarianism In A Tundra

Nice dubs

Try the Spirit Molecule

Nice 432

attunedvibrations.com/432hz/

Music based on 432Hz transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature.

The greatest musicians, such as Mozart and Verdi, based their music on the natural vibration of A=432

Dutch journalist Richard Huisken founded the ‘back to 432 Hz’ committee, claiming that this original tuning was used in ancient cultures and is found on antique instruments like the Stradivarius violin

432 Hz seems to work at the heart chakra, “the feeling”,

I usually write somwthing up on my thoughts after reading the book. Sometimes Ill email it to a friend, if theyve read the book too.

Also you should read Cloud Atlas by Davis Mitchell.

DUDE

BRAH

I underline and take notes in the margins.

The Bible