Is there anything out there similar to the Lovecraft Dream Cycle?

Is there anything out there similar to the Lovecraft Dream Cycle?

Through The Gates of The Silver Key and Dream Quest nearly broke my brain with the insanity. Or should I just read old school fantasy like a dream sequence and get the same effect?

those tits look nice can we get one without a book in the way. then I might read what you wrote underneath those bazoombas.

>poasting roastings

that picture is a perfect metaphor for life

it's better without fucking books

It's a metaphor for life in that if you look too hard at the details, everything turns out disappointing

that picture is a perfect metaphor for /b/ plebs

i want to breed her ass.

Its toradoki

Can I just get some answers instead of you faggots fawning over dirty 3-D girls?

Wow, no worthwhile reponses to a Lovecraft thread again, what a surprise.

Fuq this pseud shit parade.

Forgot to post the pic

I have yet to read what you wrote. and will read it after your delivery of bazoombas

NO STOPS ON THE JERKING OFF TRAIN

It should be illegal for attractive people to have childish taste in shit

>attractive

>shit
Do you have an alternative to what i'm looking for thats not "childish"?

no. there are no non-childish alternatives. it's all childish and plebeian.

The aesthetic is disgusting but it's a sexy body

>implying pseduo-goths aren't top tier

Ok, so do you have a non-childish alternative to dream like literature or are you just here to complain?

Yes, that's what I was implying.

Pseudo goths are the worst. Either go all the way and look like you're attending a Victorian funeral as the deceased, or just be a normie like everyone else.

yeah, just what i like, a woman who wants to have the appearance of a roastie junkie whore.

can someone please post the tits. I'm. starting to get angry

those panties are so cute

who is this prostate apostate?

Oh for fucks' sake Veeky Forums, I'll try to think of something... May I suggest Alice through the Looking Glass?

Not e/lit/e here.
How about Lord Dunsany, from whom Lovecraft got his dream-cycle idea?

Who is this penis Venus?

Maisie Williams, apparently.

God's work user

This, I will forever have a soft spot and a hard dick for mid-00s emo girls.

Her name is Toradoki

I was going to read Dunsany but is he weird enough?

Is there anything that's kind of similar to the Dream Cycle where characters go to different dimensions or places in their dreams? Or that uniquely Lovecraft?

go ask Veeky Forums. they've got an excellent lovecraft thread going on at the moment. and you can actually get intelligent discussion going on. unlike this shit pile of a board.

Some us are from that thread. Actually, and we're laughing at Veeky Forums for de-railing a thread so badly.

lets see that bitch with some New Sun

I think I saw that on a "recommend by Veeky Forums" list somewhere

Clark Ashton Smith was big on that so check him out, not as good with mood as Lovecraft though. Better than both of them is Algernon Blackwood who isn't quite what your describing but I think you'll love him. Check out The Man Whom the Trees Loved.

Also check out the NYRB collection Shadows of Carcossa. That'll give you a great sampling of the classic weird authors.

Thanks, ive never heard of the other two. I want something super weird, even more out there than Door to Saturn

It's a Rose Lalonde cosplay.

woah dude humminah humminha

>pseduo-goths
It's a homestuck cosplay.

Maybe if you have that wacky disorder that prevents you from recognising people.