When literally the entire board was hell bent on fudding XRP now look at all of you spineless sacks of shit...

when literally the entire board was hell bent on fudding XRP now look at all of you spineless sacks of shit, what happened to "it's centralized, it goes against satoshi's vision" "Fuck the banks" "it's a scam" "it's a shitty version of XLM"

Fuck all of you passive aggressive metro sexual betas. I hope come Monday at the peak of this PnD you all lose your money and sell short, then the twins come in and raise it so far above your heads.

QUITE PUNGENT MY DEAR

I sold this dumb shit at $2.40 what are you even talking about?

I see you fag lords who want your blue board back here you go

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my other coins. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty coins on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

you got heavy bags faggot, don't you?

I'm not even on board with it. XRP is just a stepping stone to blockchain acceptance, if it makes it to end of this rat race I'll be humbly surprised. I just wanna call all of you autists and make sure you know it.

Only faggots believe in the gay message of decentralized shit, real men are here for the money and XRP it's just a tool.

you're alright

It's went up a whopping 8% today you god damn sperg

I see the IRS has switched tactics

apparently real men are cucks that want to suck bank cock hmm?

Its Ripples hired employees shilling xrp. There is no reason for consumers to buy that shit.

here's what will happen:

Interviewer: So, XRP is the only top 5 coin that's not on Coinbase. Any plan to add this year?

Coinbase President: We will add several coins in the next few months, but we can't say which.

*XRP continues to moon*

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

you don't get it, lurk more

a million fucking times this

Holy shit, Posting in time traveler thread
>pic related

BBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFTFTTTTTTTTTTTTFTFTATAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTFTPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAPPAPAPPAPAPAAPAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Money > Ideals
Life is too short

Thank you! Fuck all that fundamental, revolution bullshit.

Fuck xrp

>35b marketcap

who is this semen demon

>I promise I will NEVER buy this muh joo coin
Same people that told me this bs will be FOMOing in at 2 usd like the spineless retards they always were.

SNIFF BRAP EWW

Just because there's a greater idiot who'll buy my bag doesn't mean it's not a scam shitcoin.

so weird coming back here and seeing you newcoiners bragging about 15% gains

>(You)
Oldfags left for a reason. They either made it or they're tired of your pajeet shilling/shitposting.

>real men suck cocks of jew bankers while fondling their balls and bragging about it in brap threads
go get some fresh air, user, all this fapping is messing with your head