I don't know if this is the right place to ask...

I don't know if this is the right place to ask. But if a woman says she takes birth control but keeps getting pregnant anyways, (3 times in a row), does it really mean she is immune to birth control, or is it lies? Maybe she just forgot to take them?

She is not taking birth control.

birth control is not 100% safe
also she's probably lying.

The bigger question is, why would she keep using a birth control method that she knew wasn't effective?

Also, wear a goddamn condom you dumbass.

probably people who don't understand that birth control is actually EVERY day without missing a day.
I know a lot of women who forget like at least once a week.

Pls link to the photo so we can like it.

shes probably lying, or forgetting to take them because 9 times out of 10 pills work.

My thought. Get these 200.

no she's lying or takes them hours and hours late every; basically she's either retarded or lying (and retarded)

she has to take them at the same exact time every day, and that's not a figure of speech .. like ideally exactly every 24 hours .. every .. day

This can't be real

All women are liars.

Well, you know how it is.

It is 2016 and all. Nothing wrong with two responsible adults getting pregnant and then deciding to have a legal abortion.

how hard is it for these people to learn about condoms or birth control ?

Odds are they knew about all that stuff. They just didn't care.

They would have had to make Tyrone wear condoms and that would be so not cool. He would have dumped them right there! The poor girls.

Taking birth control can have adverse effects on your health and it is such a hassle to take responsibility. Why can't these women have their cake and eat it too?

Obviously the reponsible choice was to do it raw.

Ah, they breed so fast. Perfect slave race.

Then of course the burden falls on society.

Thats true...dumb bitches.
Coming from a man who already impregnated a girl taking birth control (luckily aborted): take it in your hand.
Ive seen packages looking like swiss cheese with some girls missing 5 pills every month...

Not if they abort it.

Get the fuck out.

The fact that she keeps trusting them despite them obviously not working tells me she's an idiot, and given she's an idiot she's probably just using them wrong e.g. not taking them every day or something

The best method is to take them at the same time everyday

She may have timed them incorrectly but even with perfect use there is a small chance it will fail

0.3% failure chance with perfect use according to wiki

wew lad

You cannot give a definite answer to this question, only ordered probabilities, which from most likely to least likely, are:

-She is lying
-She keeps forgetting to take them on occasion missing a day but hopes for the best
-She doesn't know how to take them correctly
-It is not effective
-It was a coincidence