What are some of your Veeky Forums related feels good experiences? I'll start

What are some of your Veeky Forums related feels good experiences? I'll start.

>Someone posts thread relating to psychology.
>Post ""
>Leave

And

>Meet psychologist for work related excusion
>She refers to herself as Dr. 'lastname'
>Refer to her as Ms. 'lastname' each chance I get
>Hold the door open for her on the way out and let her go first.
Feels good man :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/terveiset
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love when I get to simply quote a post and then write 'wew lad'.

Did it yesterday like 3 times. It feels so good that I just feel like autism-baiting so that someone posts some retarded bullshit or an angry rant that I can reply to with 'wew lad'

wew lad

wew lad

I never really got the >wew lad thing, when and how is it used?
also..
wew lad

i dont know where half the memes come from

t. wew lad

>100% autism
wew lad

I don't know the exact source because I first saw it here like maybe a month ago.

From my understanding you say it when someone, despite being on Veeky Forums, takes shit too seriously and gets ridiculously angry or ridiculously defensive.

>start with khan academy
>shit's addictive
>start with the basics because I haven't done shit in years, rusty as hell
>get mistakes in 3rd grade math

I should probably kill myself
Still fun though, hopefully I'll be able to get to the hard parts without too much struggle ;_;

Also
>digging through tabs of pages to understand a lengthy essay
>finally getting through it all and clicking that X button
Ahh.

>Finish reading a lengthy report
>the only noteworthy changes were mentioned in the first 50 words
>could have just got away with lying since they didnt even effect my job

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU FUCKING RETARD BITCH HOW IS THAT ONE BIT FUNNY YOU FUCKING AUTIST YOU'RE JUST BEING A MANCHILD NEET FUCKING FRECKLED BITCH FAGGOT

Make this a poster

wew lad

Can experiences be science related in general or only Veeky Forums related?

Also when someone posts an informed/interesting evolution question and im able to chime in. I fucking hate seeing threads starting with "what is the evolutionary purpose of _____?"

Fucking this desu desu.
also all the flat earth posters. Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

wew lad

Source is "woo, lad"
t. wew lad

> reacts to
I am almost tearing up, kek. Fuck, stroke the 'almost'.

(samefags)
Despite this, when Veeky Forums has threads about some things which are not part of my field yet I can try to understand them, at least learning a bit more about how the world is like and what other fields are about.
In science, when professors sperg about their research or some lab assistant decides to teach me about some of their work and theory not relevant to me yet (currently 4th semester Chemistry BSc).

While we're on that, what does
>t.
mean?

It's obvious from context that it's supposed to be a signature, but I've never seen anything signed like that anywhere else.

It means something like "regards" if I remember correctly, it's French, I forgot the word already since seeing it posted a few days ago and failed at google. sry.

I enjoy dropping into random threads, quickly linking up any series of posts that are not in direct hostility, and posting "samefag". It is one of the pillars of effortless bait. I should write a book on modern baiting theory and practice.

> Accidentally click on /soc/ instead of Veeky Forums
> Penis rate thread
> Guy with a terrible case of penis Candidiasis is looking for medical advice.
> Idiots are telling him to use antibiotics.

> I explain that it's a fungal infection so antibiotics is like trying to kill a tree with bug spray.
> He refuses to buy yeast infection cream out of embarrassment.
> I tell him he can use athletes foot cream or anything else with Tinactin in it.
> He thanks me and posts a new picture of his healthy dick a few days later

Leave it to a fucking medfag to pass up a chance to do harm.

Samefag

Samefag

It's more of an expression of relief or reaction of relief that you got away with something, caused someone to take the heat, or as the other post said a simple passive-sarcastic retort to someone that is over the top. Its pretty much anythibg you got away with or don't relate to in order to imply the person or act is either really socially unacceptable.

>helping a degenerate

t. came from a finnish shitposter on int who would sign off with it

good on you senpai

Woo, not whew?
Oh.

you silly piece of shit

I asked this on Veeky Forums yesterday, apparently it stands for 'terveiset', a Finnish word for 'regards'.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/terveiset

Terveiset means "regards" in Finnish and it started in Ylilauta. Then it was brought to Krautchan's /int/ and finally to Veeky Forums.

t. /int/fag

wew lad

Since we're getting shit explained how do you read these?

>WEWLAD
>E
>W
>L
>A
>D

Do I just read the same word twice? Is it like reading one word but emphasized as if it was in bold/italics? Wtf is going on here?

You read the same word twice at the same time

WWEEWW LLAADD

its time to admit what people have been afraid to say out loud for a while now: doing a BA is harder than doing a bsc doing a BA is really, really hard. Its much Harder in fact, than studying maths, For starters,we cant copy each others answers like you do in your coursework, and once you learn something uve learnt it – it’s not so easy for us. we have to chug a bottle of wine and weep over Sparknotes very basic summaries before we can even fathom choosing our essay titles, let alone writing out introductions. BS students can just Google their answers or ask matt on the boys Whatsapp what he got for question 1a We get given the choice to write our own essay title too – isit some sort of reverse psychology where our tutors want us to write an essay title to show autonomy or will they take offence if we dont pick one of theirs It’s much harder than finding out what 'x' is when it comes to coursework, ure always going to get higher than ull come back with a smarmy 90% and we can tell you think our hard earned 71% is rubbish, but it’s all relative you may have beaten us by 19% but let’s be honest: it’s not really your own work In BA we have to go and right arguments. We have to actually form ideas out of words, and do so in a coherent and convincing way. If our marker is in a bad mood because his cat’s shit on his first edition of oliver twist we wont know about it, but our grades might be lower. Your marker, on the other hand, cant begrudge you for regurgitating a mathematics equation – two plus two will always equal four Its obvious that bSc students think BA students want to be them. You ask us: “What’s the point to your degree The answer is quite honestly is that you’re intimidated by us. So don’t think we want to be you just because we skim past your inaccuracies which we get bang on point everyday – itsharder to be a BA student because people take humanitis for granted but think that being skilled at science is a gift.