Is there a job I can make 100k+ a year without a college degree?

Is there a job I can make 100k+ a year without a college degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_van_speaker_scam
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crypto trader

Software Engineer

There are quite a few people who dropped out of college among working programmers.

Rapper.

start a biz

Prostitute

Fluffer

Selling ass, boyy..

You forgot to mention that the college they dropped out of was MIT because finance companies were offering them $500k a year to start immediately.

Welder. I make 500K/year in a low cost of living area.

ok

No you don't

Oil field

canadian plumber.

lmao. because fusing shit together is worth 500k a year

Learn to code, it's easy and get good at it. Learn algorithms and build some cool projects and apply for some software engineering jobs

It can be

Go work the oil fields in Texas or Montana. I heard it's hard work, but you'll make good money working the long hours.

Lol, asshurt because I make make real money (something tangible that, I can hold, unlike your shitcoins). I just used my last paycheck to place I a down-payment on a new Dodge Ram, jealous?

How autistic are you? If you can feign normie social skills, you can make 100k bartending in many resort towns with minimal responsibility and job commitment. I've got friends making 80-90k and they only average about 25 hours per week over the course of a year.

IDK about 500k but I know a few guys that make pretty good money welding. One of them travels to Germany for weeks at a time because i guess they don't have enough good welders over there.

My ex's dad actually did more than 500k for sure. He was doing special projects. I know he worked at the nuclear plant nearby and he does consulting work as a welder for solar plants and large projects like that.

>a new Dodge Ram

trucks are gay

>500k a year
>Downpayment

Sorry that I like to build credit (would like to buy a house someday). Don't worry; if you work weekends at the office the next 15 years, Mr. Preciousmetalstein might pay you enough to buy a camry outright... faggot.

Electrician.

when you get paid $1500 for finishing a project doesn't mean you profit $1500 daily and make 500k a year lol

Jews fuck me with taxes... faggot

You wouldn't know that, since you're poor... faggot

if uneducated welders were making more than doctors people would be talking about welding
I knew 1 welder/painter and he came home with shit on his hands daily and didn't make much

I also paid about 70k in taxes this year lol

systems engineer in cloud computing, I earn over 100k, no degree. but I'm also like top 0.5% talent

I work in the trades, make 51k starting working 40 hours a week

After 3 years I will be making 65k + 10k bonus but that involves travelling around places which is gay. Median income for my trade is 130k a year but that includes boomers with like 40 years experience who probably have their own company

It is when you're doing underwater welding on oil rigs.

Hazard pay, nigger.

He must've been shitty at his job, don't know what else to say... faggot

Also

>painter

lol, 50k a year*

Stay poor you worthless trade skill faggot

Depends on what kind of welding it is. The grunt work type, fixing tractor tow bars won't make much, but the experienced guys who know how to handle alloys and do shit like high rise welding, or underwater welding for oil fields, it's big money.
Having said that, get an AA degree in it at a community college, and learn more than just the basics.

you're trying really hard to impress us with your nonsense number of 500k a year for WELDING
jesus christ kid

100k can be found in the trades but its very hard work. offshore oil rigs, mining sites and what not are upwards of 100k but it can be very very stressful. lots of suicides at the site i use to work at

Trucker Owner/Operator.

>make $500,000 a year in welding
>you could literally have invested $10,000 of that in anything in 2017 and already be a multi-millionaire
>you didn't

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't even consider this if you're ugly. But if you are at least 7/10, moderately built (not skeleton and not lardass), and don't mind smiling at dumb shit all night it's a great gig

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_van_speaker_scam

easy 500-1000 a day, no boss.

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 football player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in trade school, turning it down for 500k welding job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

Is this the new PhD Maths 300k starting?

Sorry, I like real money fagboy

Work the North Slope in Alaska.

500k is fucking ridiculous for welding, even for high end stuff like working in the space program or aeronautics industry. 100k is reasonable target, with experience and time, if you're not a complete retard.

You are a faggot and you should do the world a favour and kys

Underwater welders are very well paid. You may have to be willing to travel to remove areas for emergency repair for the big bucks.

lol, if you are so confident about yourself like what you are trying so hard to convey in your post then you wouldn't have to so butthurt about somebody not agreeing with you on smt. You maybe big and lift big but inside you are just an insecure twat. No money nor bench weight will save your ego user

Sales, I know guys who made mid six figures in four months or less.

Obviously they were good at what they do, but I know some mediocre sales guys who still pull down some really good money.

gonna use this copy pasta

Lmao I love this Veeky Forums pasta

Kill myself and fuck the ratio of soyboys to alphas even more? Your shit is laughable faggot. I will post my address if you want, come and try me you pussy ass phagboy.

If 100k is your only goal, that's easy, there's tons of things you can do. It's what you're willing to do, how smart/motivated you are and what industry you pick. My cousin started out at an entry level selling chemicals for a big company, now he probably clears 250k a year.
Oh, btw - you're not going to make 100k the first year. Or the first decade. But you can get there. Hell, you could probably make half that, working for temp agencies, after a while. Or go work a fishing boat in Alaska, some of the better boats, when you get a full share, bring in that much.

Or, you know, you can ask the worst group of people on the planet, Veeky Forums, for job prospects, and feel sorry for yourself. Because that's working so well for you, so far.

he probably earns 175k for 3 months of work in a remote area doing something no one else wants to do

Post your address faggot. I’ll come and fuck you in the ass you faggot.

334 Kearny Street
San Francisco, CA, 94108

God that was hard to read. Great pasta though

I make 100k a year without a college degree. I'm an assistant manager at Home Depot.

Sleep tight bby

there are tons of people out there who did just that but you gotta remember that they don't go the traditional way. In fact, by not having a college degree, you already drop yourself out of the normie road. But that is not a dead end. In fact, you might have save yourself and on the journey to realize your true potential. The most successful people on Earth may have a degree but it is only 0.00001% of what contribute to their success. The most important criteria of all is ingenuity and the will to push it to the limit. By not having a college degree, you already holding they keys to unlock these two most powerful weapons. You may not be ahead of anyone atm but you must not give up because of your situation. If you can't be a fish like everyone, learn how to fly like a bird above all others.

Yes marketing.

I make about 80k euro and I work in media.
THee money that big companies spend on advertisement is just huge that even a little cut that you get from it is much.

>6'1"
>240lbs
Jesus Christ, why the fuck are you so short?
Get on my 6'4" level bitch
Also, 240lbs at 6'1". Why so fat? Do all your insecurities take you to McDonald's daily, after your 500k/year job?

Welding in general pays sick money if you’re capable of getting the right certificates. I’m Danish, there are 4 Danish people who can do high pressure welding on oil rigs, 4.

When one broke down and they needed a welder while their own was on vacation on the other side of the globe, they paid another company 2.5 million to borrow their employee and have him helicoptered out there because the rig was losing 1.8 millions an hour.

Those guys get paid in millions each year, and they work two weeks then get 3-4 weeks off.

Of course it’s a lot easier to get a college degree than the certificates you need to be able to land the good welding jobs.

> san fag chinksco

KEK

Underrated

Fucking hell this is cringe worthy shit now

Post your fucking address you short 6'1" little ass bitch. Say it with your chest little ass nigga.

I can see that, but its kind of obvious that guy is leagues smarter than the average welder.

Trades, if you work hard and are paid flat rate

I'm 80% muscle, you little niggerphaggot. i could kill you with one hand tied behind my back.

wisdom.

The fuck, real advice on biz. Is this advice pasta?

Learn how to read, Sambo

biz and pol is cool so I like to hang out here

Oh fuck this man is in for it now...he messed with forces he didn't understand...

I got a good laugh out of this. I really hope it's pasta... If not...

My sides, user, my sides!!!

Nice, I live on Post. See you soon, user.
Hope you don't mind my crew coming by to join in

Airline pilot

Does this mean you are 20% body fat?
Also, would you say niggerfaggot to my face when I show up? Please?

Any anons here want pics when I arrive?

Why are there lots of suicide at these jobs?

Also I am a brainlet I don’t think I can make it in coding.

>soyboys and alphas

What a homosexual way of looking at life

Sales. Specifically B2B and in the tech/software space.

Ya, you're not making 100k writing CRUD apps unless you're a savant in silicon valley

Yeah take your cuck wages, invest them well crypto stocks whatever, save like a motherfucker and start or buy a business

How do you enter sales?

Entry level shopping mall shit... surely that leads nowhere. These guys are the fucking worst. Young dudes dressing up chatting like they're Jordan Belfort. I hate interacting with these people, I instinctively pull out my phone and hold it to my ear if I need to walk past them.

Is welding still bad for your health/eyes or have they found a solution for it?

Your crew of emaciated soyboy tech-worker faggots? Can't wait.

This is what a real man (welder) looks like.

I love this. Saving. Thanks user.

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 football player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in trade school, turning it down for 500k welding job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)

Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

No.
I'm a nigger and my crew are niggers and you live in an apartment that has a lobby with a locked front area and I am not ringing the buzzer, but I will have one of my boys waiting outside for someone matching your description.
If nobody but soybois emerges from your apartment, then we good. But if you a swole boy, you're getting jacked.
Sleep tight, user. Thanks for posting your addy, from now on, I'm your daddy

Not sure if you're playing along or not, but that user is fucking with you. He posted the address of SmartContract (Chain Link), he's busting your balls.

brb ordering you a dildo you faggot

Tons. Some car clear bra installers who don't even own a business make over 100k. You can make over 100k in most trades if you own your own business, which you just have to work towards. Honestly, for most people college is not worth the cost.

yes they exist. in the oilfield they start you around 35 for a brain dead welder. I have seen welders doing 500 bucks just for 20 minutes in location if they have the right contacts they can easily make 2000 a day.

nigger

Now this is some fucking pasta, boys. Bon appétit.