Reminder that even if you're one of the smartest men in history, you still won't have a fulfilling life if you're ugly

Reminder that even if you're one of the smartest men in history, you still won't have a fulfilling life if you're ugly.

True, just become a male model.

>what are alcohol and hookers

>alcohol and hookers
>fulfilling

TBQF (to be quite frank) OP (original poster), a faggot like you trying to define what 'fulfillment' would mean to a person who is perceptive enough to inventory and sum up your entire life and your entire pathetic existence just by looking at you is like a chimp trying to have a discussion on existentialism. you're just way out of your depth m8

also von neumann was a notorious womanizer so there goes your theory.

>womanizers
>fulfilled

well i mean, you were implying that sexual attractiveness is the only criterion for living a 'fulfilled life'

> also von neumann was a notorious womanizer
Neumann was a self-admitted virgin and he never had kiss from a girl all his life. He was a socially awkward wierdo and he died that way.

Neumann was by all accounts acharming fellow, hosting social events and the like. The opposite of the autistic mathematician meme.

>>womanizers
>implying anyone who wants to sleep with any woman who isn't a hooker is a "womanizer"

Celebrity I resemble the most?
Goddamn Stephen King, FML

The fuck was the point of posting abbreviations if you just wrote out what they meant

You wish. He was a social reject and he had very hard time interacting with people. He couldn't even approach girls let alone talk to one. He was a great mathematician with zero social skills. And I'd rather be bad at math than dying as a virgin.

are we doing that epic Veeky Forums troll thing where you literally state the opposite of what's true

ecks deee

its a meme you dip

No, you're just denying what he is. He was an insecure little man and he died as a virgin. I don't know if he was your waifu or whatever but you need to adapt to the reality.

epicccccccccccccccccccccccc xd

Wikipedia says he had a daughter, what's your deal, senpai?

im a pathological liar

Are you fucking retarded? He was what Feynman wanted to be only cooler. Alpha as fuck, knew how the play the game so well that he held his finger closer to the button than any sitting president ever did.

Why you gotta be so mean to us OP?

sometimes I see shit on sci that's just too dumb to take seriously.

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Choose one of:
>go back to your safe space
>if you can't handle the bants you should head over to reddit you fucking cuck
>holy shit you are autistic

CHAD sleeps through real analysis and eats PIZZA while you STRUGGLE with combinatorics and CHAD gets the big booty BITCHES while you are LONELY.