Offensive Foods

What are some other examples of foods that are offensive? This title is problematic and should be changed in the UK

Other urls found in this thread:

sueddeutsche.de/panorama/sprachkritik-an-traditionsessen-hannover-verbannt-das-zigeunerschnitzel-1.1789488
youtube.com/watch?v=0ukeXj062xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, this thread will end well..

These were eventually renamed as FADS.

Australia in charge of offending the masses.

I think they banned these in Canada but you can you can still get them in the U. S.

Nigger kisses (Netherlands)

Lol I have never seen these in my entire life what are they

They're not real - he's a troll and also a cuck autist - he actually is a cuck I'm not just memeing

Was about to post the German version, although they are officially called "Schokoküsse" (Chocolate kisses) now, most people still call them Negerküsse

>Rapeseed Oil

There's this really popular sauce called Zigeunersauce (Gypsy Sauce) in Germany, which some people (read: Romani and Sinti) found offensive.
So the city Hanover forbade selling "Zigeunerschnitzel", so it's now called "Schnitzel Balkan Art" (Balkan style schnitzel) or "Balkanschnitzel" there.
sueddeutsche.de/panorama/sprachkritik-an-traditionsessen-hannover-verbannt-das-zigeunerschnitzel-1.1789488
I think they also tried suing the producer of the sauce but failed

Ha, I remember those when I was a kid in Denmark. They're called "nigger balls" there.

You are problematic and should be changed to something that does not adequately form a single, healthy, functioning (You)

faggot

Nigger's kiss, now Brunberg's kiss. Finland. I think they changed the box to something blank recently.

>blub

Love to have a gay time

Abradolf Lincler is real!

gonna throw some niggerballs in the mix.

A few weeks ago I ran into this drunk Swedish guy while walking home, dude was pretty cool so i went with him to a bar. While we were there he told me how he worked in a theater back home and people still call them nigger balls without giving a fuck. Mostly old people but whenever he corrects them that they're called chokladbollar they always make a point to try to correct him that they used to be called negerboll

Brazil nuts used to be called "nigger toes."

Their name in Portuguese and some other languages still translates to nigger toes.

My mom used to put them out at christmas with other nuts. That's what she called them. Nigger toes. lol

Sure you do bud, sure you do.

Pretty sure a better translation would be "negro" which is less offensive.
"Neger" was never really a slur in Danish. It's just old fashioned.
And "negerboller" would be "negro buns" rather than balls.

I have a few R. Crumb comics. Mostly Mr. Natural and Id Comics. I like them a lot, but Groening's "Life in Hell" scratches the same itch a bit better for me.

No Bimbo negritos/nitos/bimbolettes?

>s/pol/ cones

I made some homemade faggots the other week. They were amazing.

It's now called nito.

Fucking niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ukeXj062xc

i mean.....the commercials weren't subtle

Werent they called bimbolettes?

I love those, they're pretty good. I think the mascot they used grew an afro over the years

>bimbolettes

This is what I get when I google that but for as long as I remember, they called them negritos.

Fuckers started using less chocolate filling too.

>not knowing who Robert Crumb is
>not knowing that these 'toons are intentionally and ironically offensive
>being this fucking culturally ignorant
B...B..BUT CHARLIE HEBDO MURSRIMS!!!1!1! Idiots.

We call it canola now.
And that's less invigorating

I still call them nigger toes.

>candy makes your hair grow
>this somehow offends people
care to explain?

This glorifies Imperialism

fuck off

wtf i hate japs now

wtf i love japs now

They were/are called bimbolettes in other countries.

Isn't that more like "negro balls" and not "nigger balls"? I don't think Sweden has a history of using the word nigger.

We call them negerinnetetten here.
Niggertits.

WHAT IN THE SWEET ALMIGHTY TAINT-CHAFING FUCK IS THAT DISGUSTING SHIT

hopping on the negro bandwagon

>Cherry blossom-shaped strawberry cream bread

How could they mess this up so badly

jokes an them...

in germany bimbo means nigger

>2012
Holy fuck I thought Gron-nink stopped doing Life in Hell back in the 90s

Jesus christ. The word faggots has been around longer than those fucking faggots have been parading in the street

I'd eat that

My local kebab joint has two blackface statues which are fucking hilarious. I have no idea why they have them either but the PC patrol would be offended as fuck at them, and then cognitive dissonance kicks in because muslims can't be racist or something.

The statues look like pic related:

Also I remember my local pharmacy having a big oll negro bust, a pooinloo bust and an indian (including headdress) bust. I wonder what they did with those after the pharmacy moved to a new building.

I like you

>argentina
>some dude got an ice cream maker machine
>is one of the best ice cream , says outsiders and people from other places of my country.
>problem is , the guy actually ad a girly voice while being a bald big 40 yrold male
>people start calling the place "la heladera del trolo" (the faggot ice cream)
>the best flavor of the place is "helado de pico dulce" and people here refers pico dulces as dicks
>so everyone says "the pico dulce of the faggot is very good"

>which some people (read: Romani and Sinti) found offensive.

Why is gypsy a slur, exactly? Everyone knows "gypsy", how many know "romani" or "sinti"?

People like that are just the worst.

Where in the US (Los Angeles specifically) could I buy these? Or an alternative name they might be sold under? They sound delicious

I think that "Zigeuner", here translated as "gypsy", is a bit more offensive than "gypsy" is in America.

desu the mushroom they use is called jews ear.

Hah. Even my black ass finds that shit funny. I wish the food worked that way.

Many of the food trucks and pizza places at Rutgers University serve something called the fat sandwich, which is a submarine sandwich roll stuffed full of fried junk food. Many of them have names like "Fat Bitch," "Fat Balls" and "Fat Philipino." [sic]
Back in 2005, the university made all the food trucks on school property remove offensive or potentially offensive names. While a small, outspoken subset of the student population encouraged and cheered the decision most people thought it was heavy-handed and unnecessary. Obviously this didn't apply to the establishments located off university property.
I don't know if it's still the same now, but back then if you ever tried ordering a "Fat Beach," the Arabs behind the counter would say "One Fat Bitch, coming up!"

i lol'd

i got that reference

If you eat that you will vomit

Top or bottom?

This is the second weirdest thing I've seen all day, and I've had a long day

Allow me to elaborate
t. /v/

Fukken shitnigglers

It's not pronounced rape, it's rap-eh. This is swedish snus, also known as snuff in english. You put it under your lip.

Does this count?

Haha my fat step dad bought these and I used to eat them

Read that as spooge pudding at first.

"Nigger" is a bastardized version of "negro". It's the same word, only the former has become known as a slur, thanks in part to the US.

t. /sp/

*i'd eat that out

I'm hungry now.

new zealand's problematique

Always in the stockings