Hi sci. I know this sounds stupid, but is there an app to exercise complex math problems...

Hi sci. I know this sounds stupid, but is there an app to exercise complex math problems? All the ones I have found are made for children and that is.. well... quite easy for someone more experienced I suppose.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Prize_Problems
mathway.com/worksheet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>complex math problems

You need to be more specific. Or else some faggot here will just direct you to the millennium problems because anything less is for "brainlets".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Prize_Problems

anything less is for brainlets

schaums

:^)
nice meme

jej your photo gave me a chuckle

whats your level of expertise? calc 1,2, diffeq? gonna need more knowledge

He said complex math..? So not that.

complex means different things to different people. for all i know he's just some highschool sophomore who just learned calc and thinks he knows everything

What the fuck does complex math mean? Pic related is calculus, thus one would expect that this is roughly around OP's level.

It's his fault for forgetting this board is 18+.

Proof based mathematics at a shitty minimum, graduate level specialization if we're being serious..?

Some people take calculus in college. I think it should be middle school material, but that's not how the education system sees it.

>graduate level specialization
>this board is for math majors only

I think he wants to practise with complex numbers

>substituting u = x

lol, that picture.

>2) calculate:
>When they ask you to calculate something but the professor forgets to write what [to calculate]...
>spongebob.jpg
>Minus 2 points

they should make those images of compsci doing dumb code for math

Except math graduates aren't retards like CS grasuates

> implying undergrads aren't all retarded

>u=x
What the actual fuck?

Give me your best. Whatever app that gives you problems to solve and is not in the level of "2 * 9 = ??" Or "√286 = ???"" Does. Whatever is complex to you maybe?

Pic related, most of the apps that related to math.

Go on project Euler and solve those problems.

mathway.com/worksheet
not an app, but maybe this?

>menos 2 puntos
Lol that cracked me up

math.ly