Asian Cooking

Asian cooking is a big deal in my family. I come from South Korea so we definitely have tons of traditions in my family. We always cook with classic Asian ingredients. I remember growing up having my father teach me how to make stir fry with chicken and veggies and rice. Also we made Asian rice desserts. We would make Asian soups too. We always ate noodles too with different recipes from South Korea. Family cooking is a great thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asian cooking is some of the finest in the world senpai. Good for you

Thanks

Yea, the intense family bonds in Korea are incredible or at least they were when I was there in the early 80's. Odd that your father cooked. I worked with a lot of ROK officers and none knew anything at all about cooking. Their wives did though and when they invited me to their house, the food was really exceptional and I was treated like a king.

I have nothing but fond memories of that country.

Why are Koreans snobby as fuck when it comes interacting with other Asians?

Chink here, dated a couple of Koreans and all of them were broken off because of their parents going "MUH PURE BLOODED KOREAN GENETICS"

Literally what?

lol you're all the same to us white folk.

Chinese people believe in superstitious shit.
They lack morality, culture, refined custom and courtesy.

A very well off chinese person has the mannerism of a poor korean person.

TL:DR
chinese people are just peasants with money from the 90-00 export boom. You may have hope if you're taiwanese.

On the otherside: Koreans tend to be less adaptive and more traditional. That leaves very little room for adapting to a different life style.

It's a trade off.

How to spot a fat man troll

>usually uses the word I, me, or my
>tend to tell a story
In this shithole however, everything is reduced to its lowest common denominator for optimum shitposting and not much else. You post a troll thread to receive answers that you dont care about (look at any vegan thread created by fat man children), and whenever someone inevitably does show up to explain their personal taste or preference, the true colors of the echochamber mentality show up.

In that reguard, this place is basically the anti reddit. Its the other side of the exact same coin, doing the same type of shit. And the quality/simplicity of replies to this post will likely highlight my point.

>talks about asian cooking
>posts jungle woman with a salad

Same poster, aka OP

Nope

here is a (you)

What?

Here watch where your succulent bacon comes from.

youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U

So, I respond with sincerity in because I actually thought it was a Korean non-native speaker using somewhat stilted English and I end up being the sucker. I'm as cynical, if not more so than anyone else, but if every post here has a high probability of being insincere, then what's the point of being here?

I'm actually from South Korea this a sincere thread

I mean why would anyone care about the sincerity of a post on Veeky Forums?
C'mon guys. It's Veeky Forums.

Fuck off chon shill. Sick of your k-shit invading the world

you should post all of your families banchan recipes

>asian food
>edible
I wish this meme would stop

post some recipes!