Best Homemade Soup

What would be a good soup you would want to find on a food truck?

Something in a crusty bread bowl.

Food Truck eh?

Matcha Ball Soup. Jewish Asian hybrid.

Would taste like shit but food truck eating hipsters would love it.

I was about to say something like this. It can't be something that already exists if it's a food truck. I'm thinking Argentine Hush puppy Borscht.

Hipsters seem to like Broccoli and Cheese Beer soup. Just Broccoli and Cheese with some beer thrown in there. Use bud lite and say it's actually a microbrew to save on cost.

throw some bacon in there and its a winner

Name your food truck "Girls Rule. Women Are Funny. Get Over It."

Name your soups after popular feminists.

Anita Sarkeesian's No-Balls Matzah Ball Soup
Amy Schumer's "Does this fish soup smell like my pussy?" Soup
Jennifer Lawrence's Wage Gap Gazpacho
Paul Feig's What Menudo, Girls Can Do better

It better not be all stale and shit either, and it should be sturdy enough to actually hold the soup over time without getting all soggy.
Should actually have some taste in it too.

Roasted red pepper tomato bisque

I make it at work some times and it's always a big hit

Clam chowder in a bread bowl.

I don't personally like it , but you're gonna need chicken noodle, and its gonna have to be good, because it'll be the thing people buy when they can't make up their minds

sauerkraut soup served with heavily buttered dark rye just like babushka used to make.

Who are those people?

google it faggot

When I think "food truck" I'm not really thinking of soup. Who eats soup on the go?

Sell something portable like burritos. Maybe with soup in them, but without all the water.

A fully loaded cheese and baked potato burrito. Which is basically a large pierogi. People love pierogies.

Potato
Ham and bean

No need to be rude, but lets be honest you did just list a bunch of people that no normal person would recognize, those are only known names to spergs on Veeky Forums

>those are only known names to spergs on Veeky Forums
If you don't recognize the names, then how do you know that?

I'm not, I'm just saying the people that would recognize those names are people who frequent /pol/ or /r9k/

pasta e fagioli hands down

we want's aussie delicasy soup

this is a good point

In NYC they sell drinking broth in a cup for $7, you could always do that. Profiting from dumb yuppie hipsters has always been a dream of mine.

food trucks aren't just about eating on the go. you're pretty unimaginative

Nah chicken noodle isn't cultural enough, gonna have to go for chicken and dumpling at the least, it's got a rustic quaintness to it.

>Paul Feig's What Menudo, Girls Can Do better
lol

Also, OP, make some white bean soup or squash/pumpkin soup.

>trying This hard

Youre not funny, faggot

Spiced butternut squash and leek soup.

A small butternut squash makes enough soup for about 4 big servings (i mean having soup for dinner big)

For hot days I like eastern european tarator, which is served chilled. It's main ingredients are finely diced cucumber, crushed walnuts, chopped dill, mint leaves, yoghurt and vegetable stock.