What are your best recipes for dumpster bread, Veeky Forums?

What are your best recipes for dumpster bread, Veeky Forums?

who fucked that up so bad

jesus

Oh that's hilarious
what a mess

This is why you bake the left over dough before throwing it. When I worked at pizza butt, the chefs would make left over dough dicks and run them through the conveyor oven as a nice surprise for the pizza cutter. sometimes they would fill the dough dicks with cheese.

wtf happened here

Probably something to do with foam

It's uncooked dough that was carelessly thrown away and expanded in the dumpster

I like to think people just happened to throw away the ingredients to make dough.

Kek. I thought the same thing.

How much raw dough would have to be tossed to overwhelm a dumpster like that, anyways?...

>chefs
>pizza hutt

:O haha

would like to know this as well

A good amount but not as much as we think I imagine, dough expands a lot.

>dough dicks with cheese

It's called a 'calzone', bong.

I work in a pizzeria. We are instructed to bake any buns before we throw em out, to prevent what happened in ops pic...

So if you managed to cook this in a huge oven, would it turn out alright?

No

OP you probably should avoid using that dough for anything.

Dought is sticky and whatever garbage and chemicals was on that plastic container have been mixed in with the dough.

>>Bird poop and feathers from pigions hanging about a store in that area
>>rat and mice poop
>>dead insects like cockroaches and flies who tend to hang around those containers
>>chemicals from the container itself
>>general dirt, as these containers don't get washed
>>rotton poisonous leftovers from other foods that have been tossed into the container, such as pork and chicken - there will be larva in it.
>>smokers who stick their cigarette ends into the dough

...and there is more gross stuff, but I can't think of any at the moment... it's just gross, leave that container alone lol

Bakeries throw out that much dough or more all the time. it's common practice. I used to live down the road from a commercial bakery and they used to discard enough dough that I would regularly take plastic bags worth home with me when I was broke af.

You're just paranoid.

Maybe they don't give a fuck if it overflows

Nothing better after a hard days work than some garbage bread.

That Dumpster has a Yeast Infection.

>not liking dumpster bread and the fact it's unique every time
I bet you hate sourdough too.

>cant tell if top tier bait or top tier autist

wow that's one good looking 'go 'za

doesn't realize that they're one and the same

Found this once when showing my japanese friend how to dumpster. It was wintertime and the dough was still warm and he immediately leapt in and began frolicking. He ruined his gloves but claimed to have no regrets, the bread was alright if a little bland.

So thats what 2-3 kg of flour, a lot of water, and too much yeast?
Looks cool

Depends on how full the dumpster was before hand. If it was empty, it'd take a fuck ton of dough. If It was nearly full, it'd still take quite a bit, but I could see that happening on a hot summer day with just a small portion of unused dough.