PUNKIN' SPICE

It's that time of year again, Veeky Forums? What's your favorite meme-flavored product this fall?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gPXHfpN3WFU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like pumpkin muffins. You hear that Jewish marketers making obvious datamining threads? PUMPKIN MUFFINS.

Make it happen.

Pumpkin is gross.

It's too meme-y to have year round, but I don't mind a well done beer with some pumpkin flavors during the fall

Whole Foods has (at least last year) pumpkin spice whoopie pies. them's good eatings

like to sprinkle a little pumpkin spice on my turds and scarf those down

it's the season after all

>It's that time of year again, Veeky Forums?
errr, yes?

pic related is ass btw

Life, it was a boring game and its a boring cereal. What did you expect?

Life is the best cereal, faggot. what do you like, Froot Loops lmao?

Got high with a few coworkers on friday night and then went grocery shopping. Ended up coming home with pumpkin spice bagels. Bretty gud, actually.

i ate a whole box on one sitting

i think im going to stock up, they're so good

The pumpkin Toaster Strudels are one of the better pumpkin spice foods out.

That sounds like fun. Where do you work?

isn't life already cinnamon flavored? How much different could it be from the original

Fuck pumpkin spice. I want everything to taste like pumpkin pie filling.

your mom's house

I read your comment out of context for some reason and did some real hard thinking if my life wasn't cinnamon flavored and what I was doing wrong...

But my mom is a boring jehovah witness?

WITNESSED

Trader Joes had some oreo-like cookies that were meme-spice flavored this year. Not sure how long they've been a thing, but one of my co-workers let me try one and it was pretty tasty; a bit heavy on the nutmeg though.

Pumpkin spice is my favorite meme

:3

I hated it and would not try it until some guy brought me a pumpkin spiced latte. It's delicious! Lucky him.

I liked Pumpkin Spice until I started working at Starbucks and I worked days shifts 6 days/week during PSL season. Now i'm divided and every PSL I make kills me a little inside.

Pumpkin tim tam Doritos

Dont care for pumpkin spice but GOD do i love these. Can eat a whole box in one day.

Those pumpkin pie spice muffins at Costco are pretty boss.

Here you go.

No but for real. I just want a more fun job atmosphere.

>day shift
>any other shift at starbucks
do they seriously even have a night shift? I mean most people I know that work there come in at 6am and work till 6pm when they close.

$50 membership good?

>tfw work in a muffin shop
>tfw fresh pumpkin muffins early in the morning with a hot cup of pumpkin spice coffee before work as the sun is coming up
I'd literally work there just for the free food and coffee, tips and a paycheck only add to the sweetness.

Almost 2 years ago, I was getting my grad pictures done close to October and the photographer laid out some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies from an unknown grocery store chain. To this day, they have been the most delicious pumpkin flavored product I've ever eaten.

Costco is a godsend, my dude. 100% worth it. If you're going to pay for the membership, prepare to buy in bulk (as they primarily sell in bulk. I'm talking 2 cartons of orange juice instead of one here though, not like a crate full of them). Also Costco gas is so cheap yet high quality.

i seriously would pumpkin spice toothpaste

I actually like pumpkin spice coffee creamer. I want to try some kind of pumpkin beer.

Don't ever eat the pumpkin poptarts. I did once and had a terrible stomach ache and ended up puking my guts out I'll never eat anything pumpkin flavored again except for pumpkin pie

do you fucking people realize how childish you sound typing meme every second sentence? You honestly sound learning disabled to adults.

>boss gets retarded meme foods for specials
>"dude roast beef tacos with rye bread shells for St. Paddy's Day lmao"
>he got a giant tub of pumpkin spice ice cream
>tfw the waitresses never even tell customers we have specials so I'm going to get to eat it all

this pumpkin ice cream is great, too. smooth as fuck.

>rye bread shells
Is rye bread supposed to be Irish?

>roast beef tacos
>Irish
>frog poster
Whole post reeks of lies.

>tfw genuinely like pumpkin and some pumpkin pastries/desserts but think the pumpkin spice fad is completely overdone

Same thing with bacon and "LEL BACON EVERYTHING", it's good but not THAT good.

most of the poptarts that deviate from the original 5 or so flavors are vile
not sure why they are such a hit

I can drink a half a gallon of this by myself

Why can't we have pumpkin year round?

Try trader joes pumpkin cookie ice cream mouthfuls. They're the best.

Regular Life isn't.

I don't know. Lots of restaurants do senseless, gimmicky shit a lot

Hmm...I wonder why?

Try not to make a cinnamon life and just be open to the idea of a cinnamon life

Wow, you're a fucking faggot.

why "Lucky him"? did you blow him for bringing you a latte you liked?

brb Starbucks

Just got these on a whim and they were really "meh" at best to me.
If you haven't tried them the Gingerbread Oreos that come out around Christmastime are WAAAYYYY better

Pumpkin spiced latte?

I actually like the pumpkin spice lattes from starbucks.

I am well aware its actually myrtle pepper aka all spice. but still it would be nice if we could get past the pumpkin spice meme and have it year round instead of acting like pumpkin spice is a limited fall thing.

Pumpkin Spice Cheerios are fucking delicious, and I will fight anybody who gives me shit about it.

Its the only one because it has pumpkin

youtu.be/gPXHfpN3WFU

But it's good in the fall. It's something to look forward to as well, and you don't get sick of it.

Would you want egg nog in the summer?

So what is this pumpkin spice stuff like anyway? I've never had it but heard about it all the time.

>buy costco gift cards from target/wherever
>use them to buy stuff from costco without a membership

Do I have to tell you everything?

is pumpkin spice the biggest meme in the food world?

or is it bacon?

holy shit that is genius. does that really work?

>that time of year
>it was 103 today
Naw fuck off. It's not that time of year. It's not comfy at all.

ur mom hahah

>Why can't every day be Christmas?

google fu says yes
>mfw this

Yes, but I'm not exactly renowned for my judgement.

Albuquerque pls

it's pretty much just a mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice

not an american here
does all this relly taste like pumpkin?

see

It was even worse today.

ABQ is over 5000' elevation. It's probably getting highs in the 80s right now. I was there in August and it was barely 90.

I got some of those from Costco. Pretty damn good.

I like to go to Starbucks and get a drip coffee with one pump of pumpkin spice sauce. It's got the nice flavour but it's backed up by the coffee and not cloyingly sweet.

just bought a box of those today, can confirm. Cheerios are the perfect vessel for most spiced flavorings

There is nothing at all "autumn" about pumpkin spice. There's nothing at all pumpkin-related in it. It's just cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice. There's nothing seasonal or magical about it. This combination helps to complement and accentuate the sweet, earthy, nutty flavors of pumpkin flesh. It's retarded to then take it and throw it into everything else.

Those were disappointing. Not false advertising, because what it was, was literally the SPICE part of pumpkin spice. Zero pumpkin flavor, just the spices that go into it.

>mfw I made pumpkin bread in July

>Eating before taking picture

Enjoy your face crumb stained teeth photos

Marketing. It's a good way to control people's purchases if consumers know that a good is a limited time offer. Remember how the price of Twinkies skyrocketed when they were supposed to be taken off the market? Or how everyone loses their shit when the McRib comes back? Or how heavily discounted candy is after Halloween and Valentine's and how cheap corned beef is after St Patrick's (if you live in a community where corned beef is not commonly eaten)? Or how candy cane flavored goods only show up around Christmas and then get thrown in the bargain bin on Dec 26?

The best time to buy holiday flavors is after the holiday passes because they're dirt-ass cheap because it's not socially acceptable to want them past a certain date.

I work at Mcdonalds and had these Pumpkin cream pies for the first time. I like them way better than the Apple and strawberry cream ones.