Eating in a sit down restaurant by yourself

>eating in a sit down restaurant by yourself

Is this acceptable, or pathetic?

Depends.

caring about what other people think is pathetic

Sit at the fucking bar if you must eat alone.

I think it is acceptable if the food is unique, or the person is traveling.

You're an autist if you care about if you can eat by yourself or not.

this. I'd go to a restaurant and eat alone without even thinking about it. what kind of actual pathetic prick takes pictures of people eating a restaurant and projects their insecurities onto them holy fuck

Dining alone is fine, especially if the place has a bar. Describing a place as a "sit down" restaurant is never acceptable, however, and shows you just fell off the turnip truck.

I travel a ton for my job and I eating out alone is par for the course. I had never considered that some autists might get triggered at the thought of eating alone. Crazy world.

I dunno. I prefer to cook at home myself. For instance. Would I spend 20 bucks to dine alone for shit pizza when I can make pizza from scratch at home even better than the restaurant for half the price?

>Premade store bought crust
>Grated cheese
>Jar of tomato sauce
>pepperoni from the deli
>Olives
>Anchovies
>pineapple

Combine all of these and wala the best specialty pizza money can buy for cheap. A pizza like this in the restaurant will cost you $20+ but by thinking outside the box and making it from scratch at home you are making the system work in your favour.

I frequently dine alone and just as a matter if interest where does one find restaurants in which one doesn't sit down?

Perhaps I'm better off not knowing that in fact.

>I prefer to cook at home myself
shut the fuck up faggot

Another one my homemade specialties

>Throw some italian packaged tortelini in water
>warm up alfredo sauce
>Add pepper
>Put sauce over tortelini
>Add sriracha
>Then some pan fried mushrooms

Pasta at home from scratch for less than $10 when in the restaurant it would be $20 or more. I can cook things from scratch way better than most restaurants.

I eat alone at restaraunts all the time. Mostly for lunch but I do dinner every so often too. Some of you guys really need to work on your confidence and don't worry what strangers you'll never see again think of you.

>when in the restaurant it would be $20 or more

you think shitty alfredo and sauteed mushrooms costs $20 at a restaurant?

you haven't ever actually eaten in a restaurant, have you?

Excuse me my from scratch cooking is better and cheaper than your shitty restaurants.

>From scratch

how is it NOT from scratch? I am making the entire dish myself!

I dont see why it matters if I'm sitting by myself at a restaurant or not, I just read while I wait for my food

If you want to truly make something from scratch you need to invent the universe first ;)

holy fuck i cant believe this meme is still a thing
fuck off

there is nothing wrong with eating alone and i've never heard of anyone implying there is

Not true

It's from scratch and that's final!

anytime you ask yourself dumb shit like this just think what you'd think of someone else doing that

Only if you sit at the bar.

Huh?

Ask yourself what would you think of someone else dining alone at a restaurant

You mean talk to myself?

lol

Acceptable.

If you think it isn't you're not very worldly.

Pizza is easy to make.

I do this every now and then. When my gfs is at work and I'm off, I'll go by myself. I always like it better when I'm alone. You don't have to wait for the other person to be ready to order, or feet any pressure to order if you don't know what you want. You also don't have to wait on the to finish their food, if you're a fast eater. I'd recommend everyone try it at least once or twice.

In my experience you also tend to pay more attention to the taste of the food and enjoy it more.

isn't fast eating bad for the digestion and proper function of the stomach?

>or feet any pressure
what are you thinking about user...

t. poorfag who is projecting

Yea that's why it's healthiest to just eat constantly all day at a slow rate.

>taking photos of strangers at restaurants
Is this acceptable or pathetic?

To answer your question, the only time it's sad and pathetic is when he's legitimately only their by himself because he's sad and pathetic- a characteristic you have no idea of knowing because you don't know him. I would agree it would be kind of weird if this person was at a family diner type restaurant, but for the most part it's okay.

I think people most often sit and eat by themselves during lunch on a work day or right after work.

Nobody cares, your'e not that important.

Eat alone if you want, don't if you're nervous about it, but again nobody cares except maybe judgmental teenagers but then why would you care about their opinion.

Someday you will die.

I'm kind of just afraid of bothering the servers, like giving them more work.
I'm paranoid so I figure they'll think, "Why even come to a restaurant when you're alone? It's bullshit that I have to serve this fat fuck when I already have all these other tables."
Or am I just overthinking?

Leave a tip if you're so scared. i never do

>what kind of actual pathetic prick takes pictures of people eating a restaurant
I know it's a typo... but if I saw someone attempting that I'd definitely take a picture.

If you're so paranoid take the meal to go and eat it in your car

The server's literally do not give two shits unless you are making a scene or leaving a mess

Drop a fork on the floor and they'll think you're a Michelin star assessor. Perfect food every time.

>Pepperoni
>Anchovies
>Pineapple
>Olives
Disgusting

That bait is a little too dense for my tastes

I eat lunch by myself at restaurants all the time. I'd be more hesitant to do it for dinner, unless the food was really good.

the Veeky Forums way
>eat alone
>sex alone
>die alone
>live in mom's basement

What is the problem exactly?

Lunch is fine desu

Bitch, if im Hungry Il sit at somebody elses table, Pass the salt please.

The key to being a pathetic loser is not caring people think you're a pathetic loser. Then you win!

Our literal boi K-dog does it

Sure it's acceptable, as long you're attractive

It's a crime to be ugly in public and everything you do is wrong and pathetic