What does Veeky Forums consider a "mans" candy? Things like Hershey's Kisses and Butterscotch are womens candy...

What does Veeky Forums consider a "mans" candy? Things like Hershey's Kisses and Butterscotch are womens candy. Personally I vote sour skittles as Men's candy, shit will fuck you up hard, I remember having to stay in the hospital for a week after eating a whole bag of sour skittles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcjlzSod0CE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

skittles are never a straight man's candy you pussy.

now toblerones hurt your hands, those are real mans candy.

I never said skittles, I dont even think sour skittles are made by the same factory

Men don't eat candy

>What does Veeky Forums consider a "mans" candy
nothing at all

I have no idea what a "man's candy" is supposed to be, but I always used to liked eating pic related. Never get it anymore though.

Are you a man though?

I'm an adult male, but not a man.

All of these nu-male cucks say you are wrong.

This

Fair enough

if their old marketing campaign is to be believed, yorkie bars

youtube.com/watch?v=QcjlzSod0CE

alternatively, any phallic shaped sweet will do the trick. you can suck on it safe in the knowledge that it represents nothing except the epitome of manhood, and everyone who sees you will agree on the matter.

I hope to god sour patch watermelons are a man's candy otherwise I might as well be a tranny with how many I've eaten over the years

>Toblerones hurt your hands

Wat

>I remember having to stay in the hospital for a week after eating a whole bag of sour skittles.

Those are pretty good at first but if you eat enough in a short time period, they numb your tongue and aren't good until later.

>he's never had a fresh, proper size Toblerone before

Nah they are super fem bro. My mum buys them for gifts for her other womanly mates.

autistic as fuck thread

stay in your containment board fucking retard

>being so insecure you need an opinion on whats manly
>Being manly

Pick one.

Also hurting yourself purposely is NOT manly. Not being a insecure faggot is tho.

Saltwater taffy

cinnamon candy, black licorice

Reminds me of my dad going

>back in my day Cadburys cream eggs were the size of your fist and the chocolate was so hard it'd break your teeth

Yeah back in your day you were a kid you dumb fuck

He's not a smart man, but he knows what love is.

user, it's okay to just like dick. We're not your dad, you don't have to play these ridiculous overcompensation games with us. You could eat mixed Hershey and butterscotch chips out of a bowl while getting pounded in the ass and no one here would care as long as you didn't post some mind-numbingly inane thread and drag the board IQ down even further, we promise.

Much I like sour candies, they are the most likely to wreck the hell out of your enamel. If you want something you can feel manly for eating, try bitter dark chocolate.

i assume you mean man in the meme way since you're implying sour skittles are manly because they're painful. if that's the case, i think the obvious answer is that men don't eat candy, all they consume is steak, bacon, and whiskey.

>now toblerones hurt your hands

Only if you break off the pieces wrong. There is nothing manly about inconveniencing yourself either.

Candy Cigarettes and Big League Chew.

A&W Root Beer Barrels after a long day of work.

>nobody has mentioned Charleston Chew
what the fuck is wrong with this board

Baking chocolate. People flip shit when you eat it in front of them.

These for sure.
First of all they are Cherries, so you are literally eating pussy when you bite into them. Men eat pussy.

But these are the sour cherries so its even better. It is like eating the pussy of a girl who has just had sex and her pussy is sour from cum. I LOVE eating them and pretending I am eating cummy pussy.

I love to cover them in strawberry jam and pretend the girl is also on her period, and mix in raisins and pretend they are scabs.
I don't even care if I get diabetes, because it'll be diabetes from eating pussy.

Salted black licorice.

This is his containment board

This

this

The only correct answer.

This is the only mans "candy"

I'd be fine, as a man, eating only these things.
Also hot dogs and cheeseburgers for murifats