Cheap Eats in Seattle

What are some good, fairly cheap (

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/eat/seattle/best-sandwiches-in-seattle-for-cheap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fairly cheap ( More expensive places are cool
so youre just looking for something to eat?

Memo's, Aladdins, that teriyaki place by the gas station.

You can find cheap food everywhere.

You're not going to get great amazing places near the UW campus. It'll be cheap and filling, but nothing fucking amazing.

Try this: Enjoy.

thrillist.com/eat/seattle/best-sandwiches-in-seattle-for-cheap

Basically. I live in the area, but I've only ever been to the international district. Never around the university.

DUDE
You gotta find a Dick's Drive In
Get a Deluxe, fries, and some tartar sauce
TRUST ME. Seattle native here.

Beth's on Aurora is decent if you're drunk/hungover and like eggs as much as I do.

Protip: Get drunk first.

Eating Dick's while sober is never good. I honestly would rather get Cali Burger, that In N Out knockoff. Their double is 4 bucks and is super cheap for everything else.

How do you guys like Seattle? I'm thinking of moving there. How is the food scene?

Seattle native - it's really great if you're making good money - but for cheaper eats it's not great.

Portland is better for cheap great tasting eats.

Anyway, I just found this really great Italian place that made the best carbonara I've ever eaten. I recommend you guys go to Ristorante Machiavelli in Capitol Hill.

It's filled with weirdos and homeless people and everything's expensive. It's an alright place for Asian stuff I guess.

he was asking about Seattle, not San Francisco

Best to live outside of Seattle. Cheaper living and you can always head into the city to do any fun shit.

That's the West Coast for you.

I had planned on it. I've done the big city thing and it's fun but I'm over it. I'm really more interested in living in the Pacific Northwest for the nature and geography, Seattle just happens to be there and I'm glad for it. Anywhere great to look at about an hour from the city?

Live in West Seattle, It's cheap as fuck.

FLY OVER
L
Y

O
V
E
R

Yelp and TripAdvisor exist for a reason, OP.

Aladdins, EJs burgers, nasai teriyaki, localpoint ;^), also UW food truck and HUB motosurf kalua pig is based as fuck

Nasai teriyaki is the only okay one on that list.

Try banh mi unwrapped. Last time I was there a sandwich with two big spring rolls was about $7

If you're mostly sticking to the UD, I would recommend Saigon Deli for their bahn mi, Nasai has dec but really overrated teriyaki, the Duchess on 55th has really good burgers, and I also frequently get hammered there, the Brazillian food cart at the Ravenna Alehouse or w/e is real good, Mehak is some of the best Indian I've ever had, and that's in Pinehurt, closer alternatives for Indian are Garam Masala on the Ave, but it's roach-ridden and expensive, and also Indian Buffet on Roosevelt next to Spex and the City. Thai of Wedgwood is alright. Uhhh.. Really spitballing here. Manna Teriyaki on LCW is really good.

Oh, Rain City Burgers is pretty solid, as well. That's across from Indian Buffet.

And I almost forgot! El Camion is a Mexican food truck on Aurora, adjacent to the parking lot of Home Depot. It's a toss up between that place and Rancho Bravo for the best cheap Mexican in the city, imo. Both places have amazing burritos, but if you're in the UD, Rancho Bravo is in the old Wenchell's Donuts building right across I-5 in Wallingford.