We tried to warn you. Why didn’t you go all in last night user?

We tried to warn you. Why didn’t you go all in last night user?

Let me know when it hits $2 so i break even

Same for $1.70

I went all in at .90
Feels good mane

bought in at .70 it feels good right now.

who saw that 90 btc order around 9150 sats :O

How many times has ripple pumped to 2$ and dropped below 1$?

Fuck off

So what's the estimated peak on this piece of shit? I wanna make back some losses from a previous bad trade.

Feels good bro. Sucks that’s people don’t know how to trade but it’s easy money for us. Get ready to dump it on Tuesday.

-whale

I did user, and I just dumped my bags at 9.2k. God help the normies who are FOMOing in now

>buy the dip
>it bleeds
>buy the dip faggot
>it bleeds
>buy the DIP NOW
>it bleeds
>buy the dip
>it moons
>SEE I TOLD YOU!YOU FUCKING MORON
stellar and ripple shills in a nutshell,if you bought the first time around you still would be in red so opinion discarded

>XRP breaks above 200 MA
>just sold user, feels good bro.
Retard. This is going up for the next 24-48 hours and maybe higher depending on tuesday.

this.

What's happening Tuesday? Been away from Veeky Forums for a couple weeks.

Trips confirms Coinbase announcement on msnbc on Tuesday 5:00 pm

You have been warned

-whale

there is only the rumor of cb adding xrp.
i strongly doubt it but the possibility itself seems to be enough to drive the price.
buy now, wait til Tuesday announcement. dump short after or a little before the interview. easy money at the moment.

Why the fuck would you do that lol

Once..

Jesus Christ...

-whale

I hate ripple but I put my whole trading stack in it. Fomo power charging up as we speak

what people don't get is even if you hate xrp, there is a inevitable chance of doubling your money in 24 hours. again: EASY MONEY. are you retarded, ffs?

I inferred it was hype, reading up on the rumors now. Bought in just to make some profit off the FOMO and then dump it. I could use some quick gains, even if it is off XRP. Remember too, XRP's ATH stands at $3. Here's to hoping the FOMO reaches those heights. God speed, Anons.

Kek, I'm not gonna chase a pump, that's how you get burned. I set my targets and follow them. If I see another opportunity I'll enter

Exactly, steal the shekels.

Exactly. I've made money off of it in the past even though I hate it. Money is money.

even if it might be technically +ev, the thought of getting stuck holding ripple bags makes me literally sick.

Since this coin has literally zero value it feels like a huge gamble touching it.

I just want to help you guys out. I’m an oldfag of the chan since 09 and I love all you fucks so I’m just letting you know this shits gonna pump and and me and many others are going to dump this shit hard on Tuesday 5:00 pm.

Good luck.

-whale

> inevitable chance
If it were inevitable, it would be priced in. Be careful with your emotions

Have you never heard of stop losses? fucking amateur hour around here these days. I'm enjoying my quick 12% gain, you pajeets can pretend like you aren't buying because you are to ethical.

uhh, the run that got ripple over $3 was a top 2 crazy run in crypto (only rivaled by the TRON pump to 30 cents). Billions of dollars flowed into Ripple pumping its market cap above Ethereums. Literally zero chance that happens in this market. At absolute best a coinbase listing gets it to double to 16-17k and that is highly unlikely.

I remember, and a man can dream. I'll be happy with a %20 return. I'm just in it to recover from a bad trade is all.

Dumping before interview? Why not after whalebro?

- dolphin

Because it’s going to be nothing. Duh.

Yeah but would think at some point during the interview it would peak or maybe until a little after. We’ll have to see I guess

Cringe larp

Always sell the news. XRP isn't going to be listed anyway. Just ride the wave.

I have inside information ripple will be listing coinbase on it's website

hahahahahaahhaha

Lmao

post again when it hits $10

Lol like thats ever going to happen!

pretty much exactly what i was going to post.. feels good there are some smart people on biz. cheers.