Where were you when Stefan Molyneaux...

Where were you when Stefan Molyneaux, solver of all moral quandaries and final finisher of philosophy drank the lemonade and went full /pol/tard?

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_3yAulC10qI

its hilarious how many of these 'libertarians' come out of the closet as just your everyday racist conservative retards now that Trump made the 'alt-right' fashionable.

>pic related, OP

Listen, kid, this man is redpilled and therefore BASED. He takes on SJWs and nu-males and shows them that their feel-ridden rhetoric and questionable logic is flawed and quite frankly embarrassing.

There is nothing wrong with being "racist". There is a certain hierarchy as is evidenced by Holy Scripture, the continent of Africa, and The Bell Curve.
Nor is there anything wrong with being conservative. There's a reason women should be subordinate to a strong authority figure - they are too intellectually feeble-minded to properly comprehend the depth of existence, politics, and spiritually and hence need to be disciplined, like a dog or a child (both of whom they share similar cognitive abilities with).
Also, see how sex is media and hedonistic life styles are propagated everywhere. Women once again need to have their sexual life controlled by a man, or a group of men, who decide who can purchase her , instead of letting them decide for themselves; then you get interracial marriages and other such degenerate filth that is effectively white genocide.

In short, this is not reddit, this is Veeky Forums. We are politically incorrect because we aren't afraid. Like the philosopher king in Socrates' basement, we've seen the Truth, the redpill, and we cannot go back. We have seen to much and will never return to such parochial views as those of leftists.

If you want a hugbox, this isn't the place. We have been liberated a long time ago. Just a heads up, kid. You'll learn soon enough. When you find out how deep the rabbit hole goes, you'll be a different man, a REAL man.

notanargumenttobequitehonestfam

>implying the OP had an argument beyond "muh raycis trump"

Anyone else read and fucking loved his Universally Preferable Behaviour?

IT is so relaxing and inspiring to know that every word out of his mouth is literally out of the mouth of a person with a fully integrated, completely concrete, universal system of ethics.

It's close to listening to God, really

Can you post a video of you reciting this?

This board is for literature.

/pol/ is (or was, once) the board for politics.

I'm not comfortable on camera, sorry.

He blew my mind when he used the word 'existentialism'

>mfw my friends are complaining about leftist violence against the poor, oppressed alt-right
>mfw I've gone so far left that I have literally no problem with it.

>liberals
>leftists

best meme ever 2bh

Which makes it funnier. You know shit is getting desperate when the libs are going antifa. Red Terror when?

>thinking anti-fa aren't just liberal college kiddies

wew lad

I mean real antifa.

you're not anything
you're just a faggot

I thought Stefan was the video game Molyneaux and Peter was this one.

you mind me doing it?

Sure, go ahead. Maybe we can share it on bluepilled sites like reddit or tumblr. Post it here and I'll help.

But change the obvious mistakes, like spiritually (spirituality), etc.

RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTT

This is very well written /pol/-posting.

>actually thinks he comes close to Socrates' philosopher king

honestly, fuck off

A lot more people will become "racist" when they realize the word 'racist' doesn't mean anything.

Denying that people from different groups of people will tend to be different is an implicit denial of the theory of evolution. Most "racism" is actually just basic scientific fact. Liberals are making this worse since they're trying to cover up the 3% of "racism" which is bad by calling the other 97 which is good/neutral/needs to be understood 'racist,' which is precisely what allows that 3% to hide behind the other 97.

>Most "racism" is actually just basic scientific fact
The scientific community disagrees. Oh wait I forgot they're all in the pockets of the Jewish Marxist capitalist feminists.