Your time has come to an end, user. You must choose :

Your time has come to an end, user. You must choose :

>red
You will have knowledge in every science domain. But, after a time you will forget everything

>blue
You will live for eternity. But, you will forget how to be human.

>green
You will be the most richest person who ever lived

What would you pick and why ?

I'll just wait for the DLC to give me better options.

>you will forget how to be human
What if I never knew?

>live for eternity and forget how to be a human

If I live forever I can be the richest person ever (invest $1 and wait 1000 years). Also I have the time to learn all the sciences if I wanted to.

Green vs Blue is easy, come on.

I can probably buy immortality if I play my cards right, plus, I get to keep the difference.

Green vs Red I'm not sure. It depends on how much usable in practice knowledge there is left to figure out.

There is simply no point in having a complete description of the Universe accurate to 1/(10^10^10^10) of a Planck unit

>red
You did not specify the length of time, if it's not long enough to write things down it's pretty pointless

>blue
>eternity
Yeah no, this is the most cruel punishment

>green
Only good option

Green.
Being immortal is actually my worst nightmare.

blue.
I would give anything to be immortal

Why are people always ask those stupid questions???

Blue. As T approaches infinity, the probability that you remember how to be human, at least temporarily, approaches 1.

Neither in theory nor in practice is that necessarily true.

Elaborate on forget how to be human. Like become a turbo autist?

>Red
Figure out how to live for eternity, but become senile
>Green
Buy immortality, but only if someone else has gotten red or society figures it out.
>Blue
Can, eventually, discovered all of red. Can, eventually, accomplish green. All your friends and relatives before accomplishing either will perish before your eyes, you'll ultimately forget you have any, anyway, and when the universe falls to heat death (Assuming you don't use your knowledge to beat entropy), you will be, in all practical senses, dead anyway.

being immortal means living to the death of the earth, the (presumable) death of humankind, and presumably floating in space for billions of years suffocating but not dying

To some, it beats the alternative.

> billions of years suffocating but not dying
I think you'd get use to it

Blue is obviously a scam, whoever made the pill is trying to steal 1/12 of your lifespan.

Like most of the anons that are in this page

Underrated

>tfw when I'd pick blue
just fuck my shit up

blue

> you will forget how to be human.
I don't really see that as a negative. Being immortal is scarier in a lot of ways. Humans are the descendants of territorial apes with a long history of superstition, violence, and apathy. We circle jerk about humanity's compassion, creativity, curiosity etc, but there's no reason a robot couldn't be better all those things.

Green.
How money to become immortal and give myself a robobrain that hold knowledge in every scientific domain.

Checkm8 m80

blue, no question.
humanity is overrated, I'm already an autist, so I don't really understand a lot of it.
give me millennia to learn all things, spend lifetimes doing anything that interests me...

+1 math 4 u

>green
You will be the most richest person who ever lived

sounds a lot better than "become a walking Wikipedia" or "be eternally ronery"

if i need to educate myself on a specific science, i can easily hire the best tutors in the world

Yeah, you need to pay 50$ for that. :)

Blue: if I live long enough I can learn anything.

green

Blue. Infinite time means infinite money means infinite time to learn everything.

Then you minmaxed properly. Gratz.