Is this the final boss of Veeky Forums?

Is this the final boss of Veeky Forums?

its a meme, you dipshit.

>women and men

woooah sounds like mom core airport trash

The final boss of Veeky Forums is Zettels Traum

I'd wager that absolutely nobody on this board as of right now has read this from start to finish.

One guy did. I would too if it was still in print, or if I at least had an e-reader.

Did he say if he liked it?

if I could find it i would. I'm asking my dad to get me a copy for my birthday. so in September I'll get back to you.

That's a tall order, since the quality just goes down and down. I've read it about half-way, and it's simply not worth it.

McElroy refused to reprint it because he thinks it's bad. And it is.

i just wanna read a smuggler's bible. if that's worthwhile i'll end up reading Women and Men and let you guys know.

just steal it from your local uni. if it doesn't have it then find one within a 100 mile radius that does

>getting presents from your parents

is your high school year done yet?

I'm 27 lool. my dad has given me a first edition or signed book every year since I was a teenager.

based

that's fucking awesome. anything real cool?
sorry your parents don't like you very much

honestly nothing to crazy. the last few were

in cold blood
mason and Dixon
middlesex
the sword in the stone
never let me go
pollen
Dune (probably my most cherished, was the first one he got me)

I can't remember them all though. I'll take a look when I get home. but yeah it's something I always look forward too. mad respect.

it's only been the last 2 years I've started asking for specific shit though.

fucking millenials. you're not special, not matter how many times your parents tell you you are

t. bitter poorfaggot with no accomplishments

>McElroy refused to reprint it because he thinks it's bad.
[citation needed]

i have a masters degree and work full time. the worst thing that will ever happen to you is that your parents will die and you'll cry like the faggot you are. keep living a sheltered life with your fabulous presents. i bet u blow out candles too huh snowflakey

that's cool af. I got a first edition of Mason & Dixon too bruh

all I see are the first editions of that book. have any other been printed? the Spanish version has a hilarious cover.

>i have a masters degree
in shitposting no doubt

>get a fucking book as a birthday present
>"Fucking millenials are so spoiled!"
Isn't there something more worthwhile to get so mad about?

applied mathematics. i bet u have a worthless hobby degree, assuming you even graduated

Successful people don't cry this much on anonymous anime boards

who said i was mad? im simply pointing out that kid is obviously underage or a manchild.
not sure if your definition of "crying" is singling out faggots living a sheltered life but whatever i don't care if it is.

First you singled them out in a triggered rage, then you cried. You're still crying.

cool

Good to see you've calmed down. Want to talk about it now? I'm here to help.

Does anybody want the ebook? If so what file sharing site is the best

i've been calm. and there's nothing really to talk about. My opinion is that presents and birthdays are for children. Even when you're young parents tend to spoil kids on birthdays. 1 present is sufficient.

you sound fun

I'm genuinely curious about the misfortunes and traumas you went through as a child. Were you raped by any chance?

So you guys don't think the millennial generation isn't spoiled?

is spoiled*

>realizes that his birthday argument makes him sound like a bitter and maladjusted retard
>goes back to bashing the le millenial boogeyman

Just hang yourself already you sad fuck

my birthday argument (among many others) is directly linked with millennial behavior. sorry you can't see it or you're just offended by it because it describes yourself

>birthdays and gift giving are a millenial phenomenon

This is where I stop replying

I haven't, but I've read 4 of McElroy's other novels.

wonderful strawman. go back up and read the read. im arguing that the millennial generation is spoiled. a direct cause (note: "a", there are more causes) of millennial behavior is being spoiled when you're young. Children today get a fuckton of gifts and every year they expect more and more.

Its a quite recent phenomenon as well - this idea of giving so many presents for a birthday/christmas, hence millennials

lmao I know right.

You're not even trying anymore. Fuck off.

not an argument. thought your previous post was your last one btw

I don't think so, the first edition I have is a hardcover. It's slightly lighter than the paperback. The Spanish cover is gold. The smiling dog is unreal.

He's a different guy. Turns out the whole thread dislikes you. Who would have thunk.