Air is the new oil

>air is the new oil

What did he mean by this?

It "fries" with hot air instead of oil (well a teaspoon of oil).
It's not really frying, Gordon Randy is a naughty liar.

That you can make french fries with farts.

Why are you not using an ad blocker?

it means phillips paid him a shitload of money so he will say exactly what they want him to say to get you to fork over your CC and buy phillips latest waste of counter space

Ramsey*

>What did he mean by this?
That's his way of saying "I'm a giant faggoty sell-out"

*Ramsay

because irony and I knew at least one person like you would get mad

also mobile posting (and netguard is spotty in the youtube app) as you can see from the filename

>Not using AdAway and Lucky Patcher.

user pls

It means the check from Phillips cleared

Is this Philips' response to the T-Fal Actifry meme?

Do people still fall for the Actifry scam? The food definitely does not taste like they've been fried. Most of the time, they taste like shit.

It's an oven?

it's a convection oven basically

adblocker should be disabled on youtube, content creators dont get paid for the shit they do

>ads every 30 seconds
>unskippable 30 second ads
>ads that simply won't load even though the actual video I'm trying to watch has no problems
Yeah, no, fuck off, Jew.

Actual content creators have patreons that don't directly feed the electric jews.

>What did he mean by this?
He meant "I am a stupid shill shilling gimmicky bullshit for jewgolds"

The whole video is an ad you fucking cretin.

Still slightly more dignified than selling bullion cubes.

>content creators
kek

If anyone seems Gordon in the street, ask him if he has one. If smhe says no, tell him to get some fucking self respect and don't for anything for a bag of money.

You should try them.

Is this how it all ends? Why pursue a celebrity chef career when in the end you have to sell out like a whore?

Air fryers are p good though

There is literally nothing wrong with being a jew.

(You)

How are these things different from an oven? Is it just the stirrer?

>content creators.

You mean some faggot whose life's aspirations are shitty videos they made in their living room? That's like a twitch streamer who calls the 2nd bedroom that they managed to hang a green sheet in their "office"

That's the same thing for literally every web site ever. YouTube isn't some kind of special case.

>Using ad rev as your primary business model

This is a mistake.

It's a small convection oven - literally. Air fryers pay for themselves in energy savings when used for cooking smaller serves instead of a conventional oven.

Should I pan sear a 2lb beef roast before throwing it in the oven? Or just throw it in? I'd like a nice crust but I'm afraid pan searing would lead to it being overcooked.

The silly thing is why not just get a small actual convection oven instead? Like a convection toaster oven? That way you can use it for much more than just air frying.

>Gordon Randy

>Gordon Randy

Nobody gives a shit.

>called Air Fryer
>still needs oil

Convection Fryer would've been more accurate.