Does the government actually have significantly more advanced technology than the public?

Does the government actually have significantly more advanced technology than the public?

If so, how advanced do you think it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Martin_F-22_Raptor
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/05/government-agencies-keep-sacrificing-cash-to-zombie-it-systems-gao-finds/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2855795/So-secret-existence-not-acknowledged-Futuristic-Aurora-spy-plane-travels-SIX-TIMES-speed-sound-blamed-mysterious-booms-heard-weekend.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk you should send them an email

cool lol do you have their address?

yes the U.S. government is capable of making anime real

government insider here, can confirm, just saw Obama cheating on Michelle with his waifu last week

God bless the USA

Are Army scientists making an Army of large breasted catgirls?

Yep, 3D combatants are becoming obsolete. You can sleep easy knowing your tax money is going towards creating a waifu army.

YES op they have more advanced tech in secured locstions, like the nsa, Cia and other military and government installations. If I were to guess, anywhere from 10 to 15 years ahead of the public in terms of advancement.

when will they go public with this technology

In what fields?

I would assume it's mostly encryption breaking software and the hardware to run it.

Aerospace too probably.

I heard they even have an f35 model that can compete with an f16

Don't joke about that shit, we'll start a civil war if the government is keeping waifus for themselves.

There doesn't seem to be.
Back when the Snowden leak happened last, one of the things I heard from the security people was surprise at the lack of magic. The NSA surveillance was larger scale and better polished, but none of the tools were fundamentally new.

don't worry lads Trump will surely go public with it and make Asuka the first lady

Some tech yes, most tech no. Public tech changes so fast they can't keep up with it, but that is irrelevant.

>asuka
FUCKING DROPPED

>implying asuka will be the only first lady
>implying Donald won't have a huge harem of 2D girls
there will be room for Rei don't worry

the Waifu Wars on /a/ will pale in comparison

>implying my waifu is a slut

gtfo cuck

yeah its called the f-22

fucks sake get off of Veeky Forums with your animemes you memer faggot

>Does the government actually have significantly more advanced technology than the public?

>If so, how advanced do you think it is?

He's implying Trump is a slut you idiot. Rei is the Pure Girl in his harem, trying to lead him to the path of good.

I read in Popular Mechanics that the feds have configured a water machine that doesn't make those bubbling noises when it settles and the hot water output's always the perfect temperature for cocoa.

> Rei is pure girl
gets fuked by her son lol

rong

Rei was penetrated by her own son and she liked it. So did her son. So did I

>how advanced
much too advanced because
"Americans can't handle the truth." -- George Bush Sr 2015

>implying rei=yui

pleb

of course, they run the latest version of Win XP with custom written drivers for their needle matrix printers

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/05/government-agencies-keep-sacrificing-cash-to-zombie-it-systems-gao-finds/

>Does the government actually have significantly more advanced technology than the public?
Probably not. They may have certain technologies the public isn't aware of in areas important to them, but the complexity of modern technology means that a single government can't really advance that much beyond the rest of the world.

Yes. They have post-sonic slipstream pulse engines.
If you look at nationally recorded gamma radiation spikes across the globe, they time across areas in sequence, and indicate turns and returns.
All within minutes.
Then about 6 years ago some researches accidently released an animation of ion pulse engine test results.
They have them, but there's no reason for the public to have them.

I suspect at most governments are trialling alternative engine techology like pulse engines and the like.

I remember hearing link related at the time and turned out people 300 miles heard it clear as day too.

>inb4 daily fail

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2855795/So-secret-existence-not-acknowledged-Futuristic-Aurora-spy-plane-travels-SIX-TIMES-speed-sound-blamed-mysterious-booms-heard-weekend.html

I don't think so. I can't see any benefit a government could have from hiding advanced technology from its citizens. After all, more technology for the public = increased workforce efficiency = more money for the government. If they had that kind of tech, why wouldn't they want to share it?

Consider this example:
>Some 3rd world country in Africa
>Citizens are tribal, barely one step above nomads. Each village only hunts/gathers enough food to feed a small population, and weapons consist of sticks, rocks and the occasional arrowhead.
>Government of said citizens is modern. They have everything from smartphones to bulldozers to genetic engineering to automatic weapons to formula 1 cars.

Is this government/country sustainable? Not likely. There's not enough resources, human or otherwise, to support itself. Even if it could by some miracle, would it not be in the government's best interest to introduce such technologies to its citizens so that they can farm, manufacture, be taxed, etc?

The way I see it, the government either does not have that kind of technology, or they do and they don't have a basic understanding of economics (which is very possible).

But annon...
Asuka a shit

Well yes, we have drones for picking up real time communications.flying over cities.
Fake Billboard electronic sponges.(have the height)
We have a big jamming session,in cali.coming up.
Tachyon radar project.
New gravity wave detection satellite.

kek

They're beyond email, you fucking dolt.

RSA was invented by GCHQ and kept secret, took a while for the public to invent it themselves