Is it over?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/fundamentally-vulnerable-ethereums-casper-tech-takes-criticism-curacao/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that you rent user? How are you hanging in there?

Yes. Now sell so that it can moon

Do you think this will moon after the snapshot?

I think it'll dump to like 10 dollars. all these posts talking about how its gonna blow up and moonshot are probably trying to build the price so they can dump their bags.

t. ETC holder

Yes but maybe it WILL moon? I mean, i dont understand why it should since after the snapshot there is even less reason buying this? The logic is so retarded that i wonder how people come to that conclusion (maybe there is something i dont know?)

You're right there's less reason, that's why i'm dumping the second the snapshot goes through.

If it moons and i'm wrong i'm wrong but I'm going to keep a tiny amount in case but otherwise there's absolutely 0 reasons to suggest it will blow up more than it already has.

coindesk.com/fundamentally-vulnerable-ethereums-casper-tech-takes-criticism-curacao/

IM SCARED LADS IS THIS JUST FUD FROM A COMPUTER NERD DOES SHE KNOW WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT IM HEAVILY INVESTED IN ETH AND ERC20 TOKENS FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE BTC KILLER ITS JUST AS FUCKED AS THAT PIECE OF SHIT DINOSAUR CUUUUUNT

what
this was never supposed to kill btc only skycoin will 2019

Down 37%. Don't think it'll even move that much.

Have to hold until I break even, tfw

Its already near its floor since January. I dont think this has amy direction to go but up in satoshis in the coming months.

This is eth not etc. Its good news for classic

yes but every coin will go up in SAT once alt season starts even digibyte will x5 again etc.

ether poo classic about to take a big big poo poo, block 55 is aproaching, pajeet classic about to dump huge poo poo

t. /r/ethereum poster

ether poo about to poo poo, people are ready with sell orders, one click away, to dump a huge poo poo

One poo in loo says something disparaging about ETH, CoinDesk, run by (((Barry Silbert))), a proponent of ETC, broadcasts it as news to the norman newfags who know nothing of the DAO and the fork and Barry.

Etc will be a game changer this year;
If
ETH fees become high and if
ETH switches to PoS

It’s a shame the original version is now called classic and Vitalik took everyone down the forked path.

I’m accumulating.

it is a very VERY strong long term play yes, but i would start accumulating after it drps 20% post-CLO airdrop

>I’m accumulating.

POS for eth =100$+ etc