Is race superiority a meme?

How do I reconcile the fact that as a Hispanic American, I live in a culturally and state white-derived society?

Scientifically and technologically, Hispanics haven't done much, and in fact, although not as bad as blacks, statistically commit a lot of crime and violence and on average have lower IQs than Asians and whites

Will Hispanics ever be of similar economical stature as whites in similar ways that indian, Asian, and other immigrants have?

Or is it a question of cultural heritage

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.short
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800886/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=kKbGvpgBwe8
youtube.com/watch?v=7NxgBPoBMT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hispanics built some awesome pyramids. And did achieve a couple of great civilizations.

But if you're talking about the Hispanics of today, who are genetically native-Spanish hybrids? They've only been around since the 1500s, and they were born into a world that was already Europe-dominated. So don't be too discouraged.

Mexican dude here too. My parents didnt finish elementary, i dont think my dad even went in the first place. So i definitely think resources will help increase our presence in science and upper economic classes. But even then we probably wont perform as well asians academically. Fuck it senpai

Mexican american here. Im doing a chem phd in the fall. My chem,professor was hispanic, and so were two of my other professors. Soon....

>do I reconcile the fact that as a Hispanic American, I live in a culturally and state white-derived society
reconcile this with what, exactly?

You should read W.B. Du Bois's essay The Conservation of Races.

Culture is genetic.
Expect the usa to turn into a regular south american country, with all that implies..

> I live in a culturally and state white-derived society?

idk, how do other races do it?lol

Some Mexican-Americans don't value what they have and end up being diverted from education by their retarded peers. I'm a mexican immigrant and a lot of mexican-americans that I've met never cared for higher education. Just high school and keep it moving. However, I've met plenty that are very smart and focused and tend to perform as good as the asians/whites. So I can't tell you which one it is.

Mexico exports a lot of engineers to the US, so theres that as well.

>Culture is genetic

Maybe certain behavioral characteristics, and the ability to comprehend and participate in a culture, but I doubt you meant that.

Ok, point to me a country without lactose tolerance dominance that have a culture of cheese or dairy.

What even.

>Hispanics built some awesome pyramids
Wat

How is this related to culture?

Ok, how about saliva breaking down grain-based food and cultures of bread ?
Or maybe food is too quaint for you ?
How about low-IQ and ( lack of ) academic achievement with what it implies for technological civilisation ?
MAOA and its to-be-uncovered friends generating "thug culture" ?
How about how population shifts Historically have been permanent and resulted in civil war followed by balkanisation ?

Ah, who cares, shitposting on Veeky Forums isn't going to change our course with such inertia.

Oooooooh, you're *trolling*.

Man, for a second there I thought you were an idiot.

Little is known about the human genome in regards to the exact genes for intelligence. The current theory is that human intelligence arises from the regulation of genes rather than the possession of genes.

Biologically speaking, there is no known link between intelligence and race. There are models that show correlation, but cultural influence is a large bias in these tests.

Your question is a good one to ask, but it is often not even talked about in academics because of academia's history of scientific racism. Most biologists agree that race is a product of phenotypic expression.

Overall, who gives a fuck though. Even if the majority of your race is dumb, there is no reason why you as an individual can be better. Act as an individual and successfully pass along your genes and your descendants have a good chance of being intelligent too. Then maybe someday "Hispanics will be of similar economical stature as whites in similar ways that indian, Asian, and other immigrants."

Yeah, sure, trolling.
A dedicated troll too, since i'm going to emigrate in two years.

Glad you didn't fall for my ruse, everything is ok forever and ever :^)

Never be discouraged. Some of my heritage comes from Neanderthals and Denisovans, as does most of the world's population, so I wouldn't worry. Plus, as we know, evolution is about adaptation to different areas, so technically we are all on equal foooting. Bear in mind that not enough time has passed to distinguish us as subspecies, so we're pretty much the same.
Sorry if I rambled.

The problem is that hispanics have a significantly lower average IQ compared to white -and asian americans. To answer your question, hispanics will not achieve similar economical stature as whites, asians or indians. But that can change with genetic engineering and embryo selection.

This is all wrong. Stop thinking in terms of race or nation you retard. The one and the only real problem is the poverty. Rich people doesn't commit crimes. Rich people are well educated. Rich nations has more scientifically and technologically growth etc.

And poverty is correlated with low-IQ so intimately it's almost like it's not a correlation but a causality.

>is race superiority a meme?
Yes

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.short

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1800886/

>is race superiority a meme?

not even a meme. flat out 19th century bullshit

childhood environment and hard work are the only thing that determine success in an area

They weren't "hispanic " moron , they were ameridian....

>Is race superiority a meme?

Nope. Check out the allele percentages on this chimp-out gene. It basically proves that non-whites are violent chimps by nature.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Antisocial_behavior

Yeah man there are no things like affirmative actions and diversity quotas!We are all the same !

>Conceptualizing race as a social construct has helped to undermine racism by eliminating its alleged natural basis. However, it has also had the unintended consequence of eliminating a legitimate basis for discussion of population-based genetic differences. Insistence that there is no such thing as race in a genetic or biological sense, as well as the lack of an alternative term for discussing genetic diversity leaves those who wish to discuss genetic diversity without a functional vocabulary
wow, so liberals are now intimidating scientists with false accusations of racism, you really are pieces of shit

But I'm poor but I have an IQ of 135

>with maltreated children

>cumskins call "not being submissive" chimping out

>shitskin thinks acting like a monkey is dominant.
kek cant wait for the day of the rope

youtube.com/watch?v=kKbGvpgBwe8
The documentary that gets the closest to saying yes to the question in the video title, but doing so explicitly is un-PC.

I won't say "superior". It's a complicated picture which is why it is so easy for the establishment to hide racial genetic differences behind "cultural" poverty

I believe Subsaharan Africa has always been and still is poorly developed because of race. The infrastructure built during colonial times was quickly dismantled.

I'm less certain about Hispanics, and it definitely can't be said that there is only one black race either.

I'm quite happy to wait and see what happens. And I'll keep on ignoring people who say they know the answer already.

>cultural influence is a large bias in these tests.
More accurately, the west will never accept any level of said bias, and gets its panties in a bunch at the prospect of someone successfully removing said bias.

>acting like a chimp
What do you mean?

>ignoring
That's good. Keep supporting brain and genetics research.

Did I cut deep, chimp-san? Your "people" were very submissive a couple hundred years ago, and they would have stayed that way if White lawmakers & militiamen hadn't benevolently decided to free them.

Well I'm referring to the cultural bias that is supposedly irremovable. If it turns out that every race is just as intelligent and moral and civilised, I will be pleasantly surprised.

No proof of it yet.

>every race is just as intelligent and moral and civilised
Of course not. But, you can see that the average human can't even use fully its potential.

Even If we get rid of criminals, ghetto people and parasites, there will always be a wageslave, a burger employee, a taxist and an entertainer.

"Ancient Eugenics" is actually a raw method, most people would disagree with, because it promotes violence and social discomfort, so the nation is weak against external ideologies.

Nevertheless, the "new eugenics" proposes an actually good method. The embryo selection and the ADN matter can solve most social problems society faces nowadays: Down people, malformations, some mental disorders and every congenital and hereditary disorders.

The "intelligence" topic can only be taken seriously once we reach a deep understanding of the brain.

>If it turns out that every race is just as intelligent and moral and civilised, I will be pleasantly surprised.

>intelligent
this is actually quantifiable, but since IQ tests continue to change over time, you're not going to be able to prove anything

>moral
morals are some bullshit society made up and there is no scientific test for morality, as it is not quantifiable

>civilized
see above

Well put
Not well put

youtube.com/watch?v=7NxgBPoBMT0

well let me try again

If you claim that something can be measured, you have to compare it to some known quantity. If you cannot quantify the thing you claim to be measuring, you shouldn't try to measure it.

"Here, solve these puzzles" is a qualitative way to determine intelligence, not quantitative. So those tests are now meaningless. There are newer methods.

So, hypothetically, some researcher (maybe you) devises an IQ test that can be performed in any language and will give non-biased results based on language, so that you can focus on the effect of race on intelligence. You publish your findings.

Decades years later, newer methods for determining IQ are decidedly more accurate than whatever test you did, and everyone agrees that your results were not valid.

And that's not even onto the bit about 'morals' and being 'civilized'. 1000 years ago, your ancestors didn't have indoor plumbing or electricity, and nobody knew what the fuck an elliptical orbit was. Fucking savages. They got teenage girls pregnant and sacrificed live animals to their gods.

And yet, had their scientists conducted a test for morality, they would compare themselves and their backwards way of life to everyone else. Even today, western society would fail a morality test conducted by non-western societies, based on points of arbitration that are not quantifiable. Which is ironic, because the Middle East is full of fucking savages.

What I'm basically saying is fuck you if you think that you have proof of anything, or that anything can actually be proven. Tomorrow, everyone will think you're full of shit.