Grandma bought ice cream

>grandma bought ice cream
>breyers

I'm gonna punch that bitch the fuck out I swear to god, senile old hag

Such a shame too because its cookies and cream which is my favorite but Breyers is inedible

if shes gonna fuck up like that put her in a home already

Eh, she could have bought worse.
She could have come home with the stuff that comes in a big bucket with a handle.

Edgy, son.

Kill yourself OP you pathetic faggot

Breyers sucks balls. My dad used to only get the natural vanilla flavor when i was growing up. Shit gets freezer burn as soon as you put it in the freezer. Tastes like they watered down the cream. I would much rather have the cheapo "big bucket" of nigger ice cream

Y'all haven't heard shit my mom thinks coldstone creamery is a treat she is so flyover it hurts. I didn't even know what flyover meant until I did some self reflecting and realized it was my mom bitch thinks Olive Garden is fancy my god. Bless her heart tho she's still my mom and you can't pick your parents.

Sounds tough user, don't worry though tomorrow is tendie tuesday

>not eating exclusively Jeni's

>Complaining about shit you didn't buy.

Why not just go buy your own?

go over, share a bowl with her, hug, and say thank you and that you love her.

then kill yourself you stupid piece of shit.

Because he's a fat NEET whose only job prospects are in the fast food industry, and that's only if he manages to powerlevel social skills as hard as he powerlevels his loli MMO character.

Based Jeni's.

Breyer's is legally NOT ice cream. They aren't allowed to put in on their packaging anymore. Theres too much air and not enough cream in it. I think they call it a dairy frozen treat now

At first I didn't understand why OP was having such a problem.
Then I saw this and "Frozen Dairy Dessert", and I understood.
Grandma must die.

>Prior to 2006,[3] Breyers was known for producing ice cream with a small number of all-natural ingredients.
>In recent years, as part of cost-cutting measures since their move from Green Bay, Wisconsin to Unilever's U.S. headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey,[4] Unilever has reformulated many of its flavors with nontraditional, additive ingredients, significantly changing the taste and texture of their desserts as a result.[3] Following similar practices by several of their competitors, and to the consternation of many former customers,[3] Breyers' list of ingredients has expanded to include thickeners, low-cost sweeteners, food coloring and low-cost additives.
>An ingredient list for Breyers Frozen Dairy Dessert may now include up to forty ingredients
>One result of these cost-cutting practices has been that many of Breyers' products no longer contain enough milk and cream to meet labeling requirements for ice cream, and are now labeled "Frozen Dairy Dessert" in the United States[8] and "Frozen Dessert" in Canada.[9][10]
lmao people buy this crap? Actual ice cream isn't even a dollar more.

Is it only the Breyers Blasts that contain the fake shit? There's always discounts, specials, and coupons for these specific varieties.

I search for pics of the original flavors like "Natural Vanilla" and Mint Chocolate Chip and they still say "Ice Cream."

Greed like this is why Talenti is making a killing

Oliver Garden is for very special occasions in my familiĆ”

i have their vanilla in my freezer right now and it says ice cream on it though.

>gf takes me out to ice cream for my birthday
>it's "supposed to be really good"
>place literally has only six flavors of hard ice cream, and it's actually breyer's

swear to god this happened

these are the responses that still give me hope in life and why I get on Veeky Forums

Is it any good?

Then it's the Blasts that are pleb tier.

What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking brat?

>getting something for free automatically makes it better and you should be grateful

I wouldn't eat breyers if i was paid to, it's that bad. Maybe in other circumstances you'd be right, but OP's gran fucked up.

Actually I just reread > I'm gonna punch that bitch the fuck out I swear to god, senile old hag

What the fuck dude

What's this whole thing about Breyer's not being real ice cream? I loved their coffee ice cream when I was a kid.

It doesn't meet the legal definition because it doesn't contain sufficient cream.

Talenti only gained market share after blue bell was forced to withdraw from the marketplace temporarily. Talenti honestly is shit and blue bell is too expensive currently (7.49 in Louisiana at windixie) so I am currently not consuming ice cream until prices level out. Anyways, talenti and Ben&Jerry's are too sugary sweet bullshit concoctions. The only reason why I like blue bell is a simple vanilla or cookie dough. I don't need Carmel sea salt bullshit brownie mix ice cream

I make my own but i like talenti's black raspberry. I agree that b&J's ice cream is shit though.

>What's this whole thing about Breyer's not being real ice cream? I loved their coffee ice cream when I was a kid.
There are 2 tiers of Breyers now. There's still a "all natural" in limited flavors: vanilla, chocolate, mint chocolate chip, err, strawberry. Might be more. Anyway, the rest of their line is crap Edy's.blue bunny tier stuff, with candy bar names, overly sweet, fluffed with air, and kind of a vanilla flavored non-dairy or some other nonsense. I think with all-natural on the black box, it's alright, but it's not 1lb, more like a 12oz fakeout package.

Publix brand is best.

see