What's the scientific method to getting a gf?

What's the scientific method to getting a gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

evp.sagepub.com/content/10/5/147470491201000511.full.pdf html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Talk to women.

This. Use the brute force approach. Try one girl. If rejected try another one immediately. Ad infinitum.

Being alpha male

The scientific method.

As in, experiment repeatedly with different subjects.

Mystery, RooshV and RSD Tyler have already done a very systematic job of explaining how it's done, just never pay for a seminar. Mystery is a 6'2 sperg, Roosh is a middle class Iranian-American of average height, and Tyler is a short, ginger sociopath. A good variety of controls, and they go through many of the same field experiments.

hypothesis: if you lift, socialize, and have some money, you will get a girlfriend

Is it possible to have sex with a female gorilla? I wonder how it would feel to have sex with one like OP gif.

how can you not be racist after seeing this gif and seeing black girls fuck?

Be careful not to think about precisely how or precisely why, though. Just be yourself and stay away from my wife. Also, my wife says that Naruto headbands are very sexy.

Pheremones. Secrete them.

prolly cause good white girls fuck like that too, you poor sap

and what was their conclusion?

there's always that psychological thing where whenu capture a bitch, she sympathisez with you.
you can use that to trick make her to stay with you

just make sure that you seem to repent ur actions (in front of her) when u capture her, that way, she'll think u are a human

I have 3 grills in my pokedex

Be good looking (good genes), that's all there is to it.

My parents got lucky,
therefor they had good genes
All my genes are from my parents
therefor I have good genes
therefor I should get lucky

exactly
except the lucky

Conclusions. The answer is the answer to human history, so just read the books - Mystery Method and Bang. Pirate them.

Women are attracted to dominant men are convinced that they can have their pick of women, and as such don't treat individual women like they're precious. Dominant men don't debate with women as if they are equals and do not show any sign of anger at personal slights or insults, nor any sign of jealousy unless directly challenged by a rival male, where they have to reassert their dominance to remain attractive. Dominant men do not make excuses, apologise, or even explain their actions unless necessary. They are selfish and proud, but not hungry or insecure.

Now, someone's likely to say that this is a bunch of new age mumbo jumbo just because I listed adjectives, but these adjectives have extremely specific meanings. If they go in one ear and out the other, that's not my concern.

...Also important: they demonstrate their aloofness by making ambiguous remarks and avoiding compliments. They demonstrate their sense of importance by asking women to do things.
Start small: "Could you get me a glass of water?" without adding "please."
Then: "Get me a glass of water."
Then more elaborate requests. Obviously, take your time and vary things.

To lead a woman to believe in your importance, you need to constantly assume she already does, as well as providing more concrete prompts, like remarks about prestigious things you've done or places you've been. Learning how to DHV (demonstrate higher value) takes a while, since most just sound like braggarts at first, which is a beta trait. Your best bet is to go to the bathroom and let your wingman tell the most outrageously cool story about stuff you did. That way you can't be seen as a braggart.

Dumb gorillaposter

I have most of the alpha traits, but 1-2 beta traits. Will the alpha traits iron out the beta traits?

Did you even read the literature before asking ?

evp.sagepub.com/content/10/5/147470491201000511.full.pdf html

Get out of here with your pedophile cartoons.

No your a fsggot

>Method 1
Become sexually attractive to women
i.e. gain high social status, become financially successful, become strong in both mind and body

>Method 2
Search for a woman with low standards.
Pro tip: The older they get, the lower their standards.

>Method 3
Lower your own standards. Look for fatties, nerds and cripples

1. Trying to do so now.
2. Not really searching at the moment.
3. Already did.

Just b urself ^^

This

look for a one-legged girl.
desperate as fuck

The Does not like to Fail symbols make no sense.

>nerds
>lower standard
Oh how wrong you are

They're accurate. A beta dies a little inside each time he fails. That's also why "Wants to be perfect"

t. beta

Actual nerds, not "lol I am such a nerd xD" girls with comic book shirts and horn-rimmed glasses. I am talking about stinky unwashed girls with bad hair and zero social skills.

Only 2D waifu can give you true unconditional love that will last forever.
Don't bother with real girls. Break the cycle Morthy, rise above, focus on Veeky Forumsence.

So like a female NEET? Where would you find one of these elusive beasts?

Just like the male equivalent, they usually hide in their basements. If you are into school or university, then you can find them in classes trying to be as invisible as possible. If you work for a big company, then you might find some hiding in the corner of the office or the copy rooms. And you might find some at those horrible geek conventions, though that already requires a more outgoing personality.

I do know this one redhead from my second class (two in the same grade). People wanted me to take her to prom, but I really wasn't interested. I fake white-knighted and told them I couldn't do it because I was afraid people would think she was just in it for the dick (I'm nearly twice her size). She's a little thing, but rather shy.

Part of lowering your standards is abandoning your pride. Go for it.

It's a Christian school, user.

My wife says that men who are morally upright and hardworking are very sexy.

Also, stay away from her, and I want your self-assessment by Friday, Steve, or whatever your name is.

Requirements:
6/10 looks
7/10 wordplay
A life (dreams, projects, action)

How to get a life?
Do you have a project/dream?
ONLY YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN. IF YOU STOP WORKING, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.
Avoid adictions => More time
Don't masturbate =>More testosterone =>Will to power
Fail miserably then get up and try again with another POV.