So now that crypto market is dead, how are you planning to make easy money?

So now that crypto market is dead, how are you planning to make easy money?

pimpin her ass out looks lucrative

Eh? You've never seen an ass this big before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!*

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! It’s just gas blowing out of my asshole, ya know! Does it really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a whiff of this, then! *BRFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAATTTTTTP* Can you smell that user?! *brrrrftp!* I-I bet you want to put your face to my ass and sniff, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Put your fucking face in my ass as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, l-lick it too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; I had a big tacobowl last night! C-Can't imagine anything would happen though - *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFTP...~!*

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you want to see my anus too!! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think of this- *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATP* … I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first time you've seen a girl fart this much sinc- *BRRRRRRRRRRFFTP! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, *brrrrrftp* brrrrrraaaaap* it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet AND stinky, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-* BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFAAAAAAAATP* plug it up RIGHT NOW

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

sucking old man dicks from silver daddies dot com

Those horny old fags pay much better than the average joe on craigslist or backpage.

I won't have to, though since I hold REQ and everyone knows REQ is going to the fucking Pluto

I'm going to shave my ass and make fart videos with panties on.

Is there anywhere you could sell that, for Eth or something? Without showing a face? Like a marketplace?

Asking for a.....friend.

I would love to see her take a shit.

trading stocks, like this board used to be about.

McJob

"Dead"
Only thing dead will be you, during the next crypto bull run where you buy the top and sell the bottom again

biz was made because of the btc shills on /pol

Shorting the South African Rand.

for a long period of time the only threads that had to do wit cryptos were etherium when it was new. The rest of it was shit about taxes, banking, financial advisory, stock trading advice, how to cut costs on businesses, how to save money when buying a home or starting a business.

For a while it had more business and finance than it did crypto shilling.

>How to dress for a job interview
This one was my favorite type of thread

built for black cock #bfbc

I also remember a shitload of resume help threads and "ask a human resources blah blah blah" threads

what's your net worth now, faggot?

I only wasted $1k in crypto.
Real Estate investing is the way to go.

I always do what Veeky Forums says, so nursing, plumping, welding and pimping.
And I bought a nice pair of kneepads.