Hot Pockets brand sandwiches....what do you think? They've become something of a staple...

Hot Pockets brand sandwiches....what do you think? They've become something of a staple, and have been around a good while and at this point come in all types of varieties and flavors ranging from Mexican Tacos, Philly Cheese Steak, and of course the classics like Ham and Cheese, and what they're possibly best known for...Pepperoni Pizza flavor. What do you think about Hot Pockets and what is your favorite flavor?

theyre all dogshit

most of the "meat" is wheat protein/corn starch

they have tons of sodium and sugar

if you read the ingredients list its like 100 items. absolutely dogshit.

Sandwich? What?

Shitty junk food. They're only palatable when you're drunk.

They're trash. You can make better at home.

It's a sandwich, it's food between bread. The packaging even says so.

Janny detected

Spicy Chicken Jalapeno Hot Pocket I had for lunch

Has white chicken, cheddar, jalapenos, bell peppers, and siracha cheese sauce. Bit of a kick slightly.

>kraft ranch
You disgust me.

"It's better than nothing"

The cheese steak ones are actually pretty good, but they don't seem to make them in the big boxes

The breading is made with wood pulp, now try to enjoy it.

spicy pepperoni subs were goat but they stopped making them. I really want to try the ckicken pot pie hot pocket and the chicken garlic lean pocket but my store doesn't carry them.

Please explain why anyone in their right mind would put wood 'pulp' in food. And tell me why one mouse can close down a restaurant but you think there's sand in Taco Bell beef, maggots in peanut butter, bird shit in jelly, and wood pulp in breading.
Where does this logic come from?

>wood 'pulp'

Wood is cellulose. just like lettuce is cellulose. It's plant fibre. People use the words 'WOOD PULP' to trigger you.

Used to be good then they got cheap tasted like shit then they tasted good again and now here where are again and the meat tastes like cat food

Had some today for the first time in years. There was almost no meat in them just sauce and cheese, tasted OK but won't buy again.

agreed but its a filling and cheap substitute for actual food if you need it.

I remember as a kid the crust was pretty enjoyable and something like a flakey...more cro-saunt type mouthfeel...these days it always tastes of doughy...well, raw dough, that's my main complaint....I always remember the filling being garbage but satisfying in that junk food way

I'd like to try them. The closest thing we have is some frozen Stouffer's pockets. Never tried those either though.

I do remember having pizza pops as a kid.

It's a fucking stromboli abomination. It ain't no damn sandwich.

W O O D P U L P
O
O
D
P
U
L
P

It's filling between two pieces of bread.
It's a sandwich.

When would you 'need' it? It is cheaper to cook whole ingredients at home than buy any prepared food, let alone abortion stuffed cardboard.

Need a packed lunch? Sandwich. Need a snack at a gas station? Nuts, jerky, crackers, water, juice, etc. There is literally no NEED for this type of 'food'.

Do you know what a stromboli is? They look exactly the same.
Sandwiches don't look like that.

Stromboli isn't a sandwich.

Whenever I'm too broke to go grocery shopping I just buy a hot pocket at the convenient store before work cause there's two microwaves in the break room.

There is literally no food at my house sometimes. Also when I cook potatoes at home they don't hold up well in the fridge cause I fry them. So thats also a time when I'd buy a hot pocket to eat at work.

FUCKING RETARD

Yeah, I'm saying it's a stromboli and not a sandwich cause those are different things.

>sandwiches don't look like that

Stromboli looks nothing like a Hot Pocket, which is a type of sandwich, which is filling between two pieces of bread.
What are you not getting?

Stop eating wood cellulose

Nevermind, wiki lists it as a turnover.
They look just like stromboli to me tho...

If you have no time or motivation to make something.

Hot pocket takes 2 minutes in the microwave, it takes less time to pull two pieces of bread out and put some things between them. In a similar amount of time you could make a grilled cheese or other none garbage hot meal.

You only lack motivation, not time.

t. Google

Cooking and or buying basic ingredients for cold meals is always cheaper. If you're broke, why not eat at home ore, then you won't be as broke.

I do but it's not usually cheaper for me to buy spices and stuff as those are expensive so I stick to jar/can stuff because it's actually the cheapest.
Also, a box of two lasts me two days. That's 3 bucks for two days worth a lunches at work.
As opposed to like, 10 for jar pasta sauce and meat of some kind, plus the cheapest possible noodles. That will also only last me two days at work.

Stop acting like you know people's lives.
I work all fucking day. There is only a microwave there. I can't cook anything. When I come home I'm tired because I worked 10 hours straight and probably had ramen for lunch because it's cheaper than hot pockets or buying shit to make at home.

Are you saying I should prep all my meals for the week on my days off? Fuck that. I want to relax. Not do food industry prep work like I did for a fucking decade.

I make these turnovers at work that come out pretty good. Puff pastry dough as the crust. Then cube ham, mix with shredded cheddar. Put a decent amount in dough, wrap and bake at 350. They're really good and taste a lot better than hot pockets. Honestly the materials required isn't much more than a big box of hotpockets

I said basic, not spices. Spices are usually expensive.

Never said I knew your life, never said to spend ALL DAY on your PRECIOUS DAYS OFF prepping EVERY MEAL for the WHOLE WEEK. Stop projecting.

If you had any reading comprehension, you would've seen where I compared the two minutes in a microwave for a hotpocket to making a sandwich.

If you want to eat garbage, no one's forcing you to stop. The only reason to continue doing so is because you want to or you're too lazy to spend the same amount of time it takes to walk to the frozen section and use a microwave to instead make real food that isn't nutrient deficient.

If you want a cheap and fairly fast to prepare meal you can save way more money buying spaghetti or other pasta in large quantities, ground meat and a single jar/can of pasta sauce.
Throw that shit in a huge pot and you can eat on it for a week if you aren't a fat fuck.

>eating the same thing for a weak

Idk about you, but this is why some middle class people hate spaghetti. We ate it for a weak for weaks at a time because it's what our parents thought was ok to do since cheap.

I'd rather eat 7 different frozen dinners that cost a buck than eat spaghetti for a weak.

You don't have to make it the same every time.

Amen to this. The food prep faggots have just got to be absolutely miserable.

I'm not saying a hot pocket is the pinnacle of food - but for a quick, hot, bite to eat that doesn't require any silverware, and can sit in your freezer for a long time, it's plenty decent.

Overpriced garbage desu
All the meat in them is gross I will only eat the cheese pizza ones and as mentioned, they're not worth $1/piece

Don't blame other people on your poor life decisions

These are the only hot pockets I eat.

As a working man myself, I love grabbing a hot pocket for a quick warm meal on the go.

The only thing lacking in my fridge is the apple wood bacon, egg, and cheese hot pocket

Where did you find a ham and cheddar 12-pack?

Meatball Mozzarla, fairly good

>potatoes don't hold up well in the fridge because I fry them

They key to reheating fried potatoes is reheat them in a pan, not the microwave.
I like to have them for breakfast with scrambled eggs with well diced peppers and onions. Sometimes I smother them in havarati or do pico de gallo and sour cream.

Costco

When did you give up?