ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2770698/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes they are.

no they aren't OP
You're fucking wrong

They can breed with other humans = They are human.

>Are abos human, Veeky Forums?

I don't know user, do they breed true with other humans?

They also lack basic cognitive brain functions

Dumb humans are still humans.

Its a blatant lie thats meant to say there is no biological basis for race. Any person who claims race is a social construct has no knowledge of biology and should be forcibly given a bone marrow transplant from another racial group.

Average IQ of various racial groups:

Oriental Asian: 106
European: 103
Arab/Middle Eastern: 85/90
South Asian: 85-90
Black American: 82
Hispanic: 85
African: 70
Australian Aboriginal: 64

Neither of them look human op

why the fuck is the noonga on there?

>IQ
So, what can we do with this pseudoscience?
Now I have the right to be aggresive towards niggers and women?

Now, can we deport all of that trash that is holding my country from FTL travel?

World belongs to the white, asian and jewish men buttboy. Better get used to that fact before I put your collar back on.

>Now, can we deport all of that trash that is holding my country from FTL travel?
You can't deport the laws of physics

If anyone is promoting violence, it's you liberals.
Anyone disagreeing with the idea that ape-resembling mammals are humans is a racist and deserves to be violently destroyed according to your logic. What if researching this kind of stuff would lead to improved living standards for everyone? But no, we ca't do that, because it's 'racist'. Go fuck yourself. Human biodiversity is real, and your opposition to it doesn't invalidate it.

People could take liblubs seriously if they weren't self-righteously racist themselves.

The hell are you talking about, nigga?

Why do you crackas chimp out like some ghetto nigga, when someone post a comment?
>physical traits
>IQ
Explain.

That doesn't relate to OP's question though you failed ice pick lobotomite. The question of whether or not Abos are still the same species is not debatable because they can still interbreed with other humans and produce fertile offspring. How stupid they are is irrelevant to whether or not they are still the same species of human.

We can If it has an IQ less than 80

Ah right, yes of course, intelligence is rooted in one's soul and has nothing to do with physical traits such as brain development and brain mass to body mass ratio. Thanks Jamal, us scientists almost made a racist statement but thank g*d for affirmative Acton so you could be here to help us out when science goes too far ;^)

You tell me.

Probably. But perhaps not.
Maybe they're a subspecies homo sapiens aboriginalis or an entirely different species homo aboriginalis or something.

I don't really get why it matters though.

Are arabs human?

>What is polar bear - grizzly hybrid
>What is lion - tiger hybrid

Both of those hybrids are fertile. Your argument is mute.

>Your argument is mute.
>mute

Spotted the sub-human.

So could Neanderthals.

Enjoy.

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

But my guess it you won't even read or be able to understand any of it and say it's just a conspiracy.

If you care so much about human evolution and genetics why don't you actually get an education and learn about it.

And Denisovans...and those weird Red Deer Cave people.

The definition of species is one of genetics now. All humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes, the sane number of genes, et cetera. Humans also have extremely low genetic diversity. All humans on the planet are more similar to each other than troops of chimpanzees living a few hundred miles apart.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178

The correlation between brain size and IQ is 0.3. Very insignificant.

It is about the extent parental education/income correlate. There may be cross sections here.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2770698/
>For assessments of relationships between global brain volume and intelligence, results from existing studies have shown predominantly positive correlations ranging from 0 to 0.6, with the majority of MRI studies reporting correlations around 0.3 or 0.4 (Wickett et al., 2000; McDaniel, 2005; Witelson et al., 2006).
That's not insignificant. Just shows that environment matters too. However the question comes down to all environmental variables equal are people's brains equally functional? Nope.

>They can breed with other humans = They are human.
Tigers can breed with lions, but tigers aren't lions.

And Neanderthals were humans. What's your point?

Italian-Americans can breed with humans.

>crackas
>ghetto nigga
>chimp out

Trying way too hard there, buddy. I'm starting to think you've never actually been around a dindu before.

Neanderthal could breed with humans but couldn't bare fruitful make offspring. Doesn't make them humans. Not the same as those which came from Africa, at least.