Hamu. Breakout imminent

Hamu. Breakout imminent.

how was tenshi no 3p even alloud is the series even legal (apart from bongland)

Hamu. It is legal.

Buy high sell low

seriously though, if you know whats good for you get out of LTC and into BTC now. Remember this post in a weeks time, personally all in BTC since a few weeks ago, good luck.

Hamu. It will go higher.

Been bleeding for the past week. No point holding any altcoins when they're losing in sats. Screencap this and look back in a weeks back. Remember don't buy high and don't sell low!

I'm promoting a trade not a hold.

ive been contemplating switching my ~20% of ltc into btc...but idk...

Neo too, get out of it. All Altcoins will bleed for the rest of this month. As someone who bought altcoins in december and sold in Mid january, I kept saying to sell altcoins but no one listens to my calls, they kept saying BTC was dead and altcoins will go higher.

Its reached its high already, I want you to remember my post from a week, you'll regret not listening to me. All LTC is doing is lagging behind other altcoins and will soon follow

well ive been thinking about it for some time but ive come to terms with not being the next wolf of wall st so ill just keep em tucked away and play vidya.

If you're a small trader trying to day trade small $5 gains then you're a bad trader overall, get into ICOs and flip them for 200-1000% gains, stop buying a big coin such as LTC for such small gains.

I've went from $1k to $16k in a matter of 2 months and I'm only an 18 year old NEET from going big on ICOs. There's secret ICOs out there, dyor.

You are so full of yourself.

I went from $3k to $1k to $16k, its not impressive, I take trading and making money very seriously, and if you can't stomach this then you don't know the potential of crypto clearly.
My $3k to $1k made me learn many things. I've cashed out some money from went BTC was over $15k, and bought myself some Onaholes and computer parts. I'm full of myself because I'm just that good, 18 years old isn't young I feel old.

Half of my holdings on Binance, the rest are on Huobi, Bittrex, Yorbit and locked up in ICOs.
I'm a 18 year old NEET that have been doing crypto all day while watching anime, playing visual novels, even quit my part time job 2 weeks in to do this and haven't regretted since.

but the real secret is margin trading

Nice, looking to make at least $100k this year would be nice or I'll neck myself since I already have to pay $860 for rent every month now.

>I kept saying
You are anonymous, nobody knows you.
>but no one listens to my calls
You have no way of verifying this. You've just created this notion of "myself above the masses" and you're running with it. And what are your credentials?
>I've went from $1k to $16k in a matter of 2 months and I'm only an 18 year old NEET from going big on ICOs. There's secret ICOs out there
Going 16x in December? Are you really so impressed with yourself for holding coins during perhaps the largest bull run in human history? Take a step back and consider how much of that was your skill and knowledge and vast investing experience and how much of it was luck.
>If you're a small trader trying to day trade small $5 gains then you're a bad trader overall
Nobody does this.
>stop buying a big coin such as LTC for such small gains
Any coin can make you money with enough leverage. You really don't know what you're talking about.
>I went from $3k to $1k to $16k, its not impressive
You say that but you don't mean it, do you.

Good on you for making money though.

Big bull flag on ltc. Prepare for moon.

Mmm its knowledge, I knew a big bullrun was coming up in december/january so I went big on ICOs and altcoins. Knew they was going to come down thereafter and got out. Anyways here my proof for one my calls for getting out of altcoins :)
See what happened people didn't listen

Also calm down big boy, crypto is just a game of beating the majority, you go where the money goes before it reaches there.
You're getting into LTC when big money is starting to leave it, makes me think if you like losing money after all. Also makes me think how bad of a trader you are, not to be rude of course friend,

Yeah, no need to waste time pretending to research ICOs or looking up shitcoins that may or may not moon. One or two trades a day amounts to no more than two hours of work and is enough to sustain yourself.

You are making a claim backed by nothing but some vague theory that what happened in November will happen again. Why should bitcoin dominance rise? Because it used to be 60%? Is this the profound reasoning that made you rich?

>getting into LTC when the big money is starting to leave
I'm not getting into anything. Do you not understand the concept of trading? And what is your basis for big money leaving? Nothing but speculation based on nothing, a viewpoint supported only by your arrogance which once again is based on nothing. Honestly take a step back and entertain the thought that you are not as great as you think.

You're being biased, if you're talking about day trading then there's much much better coins out there that does it much better.
And for my proof it showed I knew what was going to happen, and it happened, and yes this is only a fraction of how I made my money. I know where people will put their money in. Anyways you'll feel really stupid after a weeks time.

also
>vague theory
yeah now I know you're a bad trader. Not knowing the obvious bitcoin/altcoin cycle. No wonder why I keep making money so easily off noobies like you.
People in their 20s or older seem so dumb in the crypto space it makes me happy.

>if you're talking about day trading then there's much much better coins out there that does it much better.
Once again you show that you have no idea what you're talking about. There is no such thing as "much better coins". 5% on LTC is the same as 5% on NEO or ETH or some shitcoin like ETP. A trader looks for setups and takes them. You don't know what a trader does so stop acting like you do.
Pic related.
>And for my proof it showed I knew what was going to happen, and it happened,
You didn't know, you took a guess and it played out. Bitcoin could have easily corrected further.
>yeah now I know you're a bad trader. Not knowing the obvious bitcoin/altcoin cycle
The cycle is irrelevant to trading.
>People in their 20s or older seem so dumb in the crypto space it makes me happy.
I am an 18 year old NEET who trades whilst watching anime and reading visual novels. Aren't we so similar.

Alright it seems you're not wanting to take any information in a rational way and letting your emotions take the better of you. You're not actually taking my points head on and your arguments are just so shallow and weak I'm not even going to bother.

Though I will keep making money easily off people like you. Making a x16 isn't impressive at all its only natural as you see its easy to make money.

Also because I feel sorry for OP here is an ICO that will do a x10 minimum, x50 likely. Try to find this out and money will be yours.
Its compared to the likes of ICX and AION.

make a trip so I can follow all of your sik calls

what is it?