Whats the most profitable yet maintenence free buisness to run?

Whats the most profitable yet maintenence free buisness to run?

I was thinking a gym. Just hire someone to work front desk and clean and pay for a treadmill repair or cracked freeweight every once in a while. People pay for membership and never go. Free money tbqh

I would snort farts directly from that girls asshole

built for black cock

Daily reminder that cuck posters like this are a "canary in the gold mine" telling you that Veeky Forums is full of low iq retards and is shitpost territory

to put it another way
you're the wafting smell from a fresh turd

mine for btc if you think it will go up in the future

your wife mother and sister all want that juicy schokolade and only marry whites due to financial stability. bow down to your god whiteboi

German phoneposter detected

Ima cash out like 100k and start a buisness to keep myself busy tho

>german
topkek, that country is cucked beyond belief

#bfbc

Ok?

deep down you know im right you betas. the women dont act on their fantasies because they are afraid of their parents or are leeching white beta providers
this

Holy shit these are pure cancer hours

Generally speaking were Im from the hottest girls never bate or fuck blacks....but white chads get to fuck ALL females of EVERY race.....also white chads have a 100% success rate of stealing a black mans girl....

>Generally speaking were Im from the hottest girls never bate or fuck blacks
i stated this above. There are consequences to fucking Tyrones. But the stacies till get tingles from them.

Fucking Syrian intern at work smashing all women there has redpilled me. That fucking kanake gets so much pussy even without trying

Most men will always be second choice and settled for.

are you black?
i don't understand nigger posters.
unless you're an insecure nigger i have no idea why you would spend your time spamming it

dude is jacked desu wonder what his routine is

This. I haven’t seen much cuck posting though up until now which is strange.

I’m assuming the cucks and kike shills from /pol/ finally figured out that lots of us migrated here.

Isn't it obvious user, its white pussy.

Literal bots jacking my thread

Is it because its brapposting?

Jesus

who this pls sir?

>stacies get tingles for them
yeah user thats why they have to rape, its because theyre drowning in pussy
i honestly think these black posters are either pathetic niggers, jealous asian masculinity happas or kikes and their bolshevik useful idiot lackeys that infiltrate and subvert
im beginning to think its the last option since the kikes follow all popular chans and spam it with this shit. Kikes project their nigger fetish onto whites which is also funny and makes me think this smells like schlomo tricks

anyone else got ang thoughts? is there a way to find out who keeps doing this?

roids

I would drag my balls through a mile of rusty nails and broken glass just to hear her brap through a walkie talkie

Its the nature of things, women subconsciously detect that black males have more test than any other group, even with the promotion of European beauty women can’t stay away from black men. It’s primal

I'd pay just to see that brap per at work

BBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP
PPPPFFFFFTTTSS

Id swim upstream in a river of pajeet shit with my mouth open just to suck the dick of the last guy that fucked her

this one wins