My Dad died today. What's a meal I could make to cheer me up?

My Dad died today. What's a meal I could make to cheer me up?

rocky mountain oysters

chicken tenders

The McChicken® Sandwich.

Made with chicken breast meat in a crispy coating.

tomatoes and cum

don't come here unless you want edgy responses

Make what he liked to cook for you.

He didn't cook

Honor the man OP

Then make a dish you know he loved

I'm sorry your dad died. Hope you're not posting here because you feel lonely and have nobody to be around.
I'd go with pizza

Try crepes, or waffles or pancakes. Something like that with syrup and fruit or jelly/preservatives. Drink milk from the jug.
I can't tell if this is a joke or actual advertising.

Steak dinner or pizza.

then don't cook

That's exactly why I'm always here

Go to a nice welcoming place, where everyone is family. You could enjoy a fresh, delicious and expertly-made meal. Go to Olive Garden tonight!

Sorry for your loss OP

Sing us a song you're the piano man!

Mmmmmmmmm, garden.

ice cream

That sucks op my dads dead too, steak and whiskey? Maybe just the whiskey.

I'd probably make a box of Hamburger Helper and eat the entire thing.

A pound of beef, pasta, cheese and salt never fails to get me high as a fucking kite for some reason.

Apple Pie or Cinnamon Rolls washed down with homemade blackberry (or whatever fruit you have) Iced Tea

You know the hurt, is just unimagineable exspecially if your dad was allways there for you, its funny 2 years old mans been gone and i still tear up at memorys of him. Itll get better op, be the man he wanted you to be if he loved you he would have wanted you to be strong and take care of yourself. As time gos by you find purpose, cook up nice big fat burger with bacon and drink a nice dark stout.

I'd go a step further and invite your family to a barbeque, your dad wouldn't want you to be sad, he'd want you to be happy.

Not happy that he's dead, but you get the idea.

Tldr, just do something with your family, give them support, etc.

make your dad some waffles.
you'll have to join him first tho so kys.

I'm sorry for your loss, OP. My dad died this july.
Just make a simple meal that he'd like and thank him in your heart for all the good moments and the things he taught you.

Sorry for your loss.

Make something your dad would want to eat. Have a real good beer with it.

There's that edge. Never change Veeky Forums

My great grandmother died in April. She was like a parent to me, she helped raise me from the day I was born. I dont know what my dads life ending will be like, but he is one of my best friends and greatest allies, so i know it will hurt.

You are human, so feel the loss and use it to your advantage. Do what he would want you to do.

If making a tasty fucking meal is what he would like, make a meal tastier than he ever made. If its not good enough, fuck it, its just a meal.

Just go out there and do it for him. Go do it for those you've lost.

GOD DAMIT, I KNOW YOU'RE A TROLL BUT FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHITTY PROPAGANDA

All I can say is definitely don't take him for granted, and enjoy every moment that you get to spend time with him. My father passed away on the 10th of this month and I wish I could have atleast one more conversation with him. He was the definition of what a man should be, don't think I'll ever stop missing him.

Vodka and taco bell

You probably aren't supposed to stop missing him, my dad never stopped missing my grandpa.

Yeah I know that. Theres some people out there who feel the complete opposite about their parents though

Good luck to them, it will hurt the most when you feel the lost time.

He sounds like a bitch

more of a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese type of guy?

Eat the last meal Kurt Cobain had.

Hey op,if honest, sorry man..A simple Spagetthi dish always did the trick for me,.

Dumbass iCuck

A Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, some Hot Fresh Fries, and an Ice Cold CocaCola.

My condolences.

When I experience a difficult time, i usually make a nice pot of soup. Its nice to have small bowls of it throughout the day.

I usually avoid drinking at first, but up to you. Something unhealthy but delicious is nice too, fried stuff, burgers,etc.

Sorry to hear dat user. I hope ur doing fine :)

Drown out the pain OP.

A good old sandwich.

Beer sandwich basically you drink a beer, then a fancy beer, then another beer

If it was me it would be this. Too depressed to cook

never understood that until just now. thanks.

If he was anything like my dad try a shit ton of alcohol he loved that

My dad died two days before his birthday. I had bought him a giant reese's peanut butter egg because he had finally gotten his appetite back after not being able to enjoy anything during chemo, and he loved reese's shit so I thought it would cheer him up. I ended up eating the whole thing because I was numb and didn't know what else to do.

So eat something with peanut butter and/or chocolate in it I guess

You shouldn't be alone right now op if there is anyone you can call do so, don't dismiss people until you are sure.
I took a bus I didn't know to a town I have never been to to visit my friend when his dad died even tho we hadn't spoken in over a year prior, he didn't even tell me how to get there properly I was just lucky to make it

go sad and nostalgic user, make yourself pops favorite meal, and have a good cry while enjoying some delicious food

Gazpacho in a bowl made from the hollowed out skull of your fathers greatest enemy.