Tfw Veeky Forums

>tfw Veeky Forums
What are some nice but healthy snacks I can make to eat while witnessing the best debate in history?

whey protein powder

watery vegetables

just watch your macros and you can tuck some hummus, nuts, or peanut butter in there and no one will be the wiser

I've been lurking Veeky Forums for about three weeks, and sadly it doesn't seem like Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums merges too well.
If any of you co/ck/s think otherwise, please speak up. I'd love for us to be a big happy family :*

We work together, until Veeky Forums goes spastic with fad diets and carbs or separates eggs for omelets. Just eat the whole fucking chicken egg and everybody will be cool.

I don't know man. I'm sitting here in europe waiting for the debate.
The only snacks I have left are some dry crackers, 2 bananas and a bag of peanuts. Just found half a chocolate bar, but that belongs to the sleeping gf in the next room and she's already mad at me for wanting to watch the debate rather than go to sleep so I can't eat that.

Dried fruits (dates are GOAT)
Vegetables with added sugar
Fresh and frozen fruits
Fruits with added sugar
Vegan sandwiches

Seeing that you from Veeky Forums.
Just give your dad penis a tug and drink the white stuff that comes out. I know you will enjoy it

>tfw a super gay super conservative friend asked me if I wanted to go to a town hall showing of the debate

Yeah, why the fuck not?

>dates
I get some coconut covered dates. Best things ever.

Veeky Forums isn't alone in fad-dieting though, and it's generally frowned upon unless done in a specific timeframe and with a specific goal, IE: doing keto for 3 months to drop X amount of weight before eating like a normal human being.

Anyways, I'll stick around! I want to show off my gf's and my own cooking for you guys.

See you tomorrow gonna go to bed and dream of sushi before eating my morning oats...

The traditional answer is very dark chocolate.

I dont see any problem with being friends with Veeky Forums.
you guys seem like cool dudes

I dont go ther because im not one to work out or anything, but you guys are more than welcome on this board.

I love seeing those user goes to the gym comics that pop up from time to time

If you are a meat eater you know i started grinding my own meat less fat and tastes way better.

Veeky Forums is just way too narcissistic and full of shit for my taste.

Same reason I can't be friends with Veeky Forums or /r9k/

>sadly it doesn't seem like Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums merges too well.
The fuck? There are cooking and food threads on Veeky Forums all the time, and weightloss and shit threads on Veeky Forums all the time. Tons of overlap.

tortilla chips and salsa? jeb's special recipe guac?

>I'd love for us to be a big happy family

kill yourself faggot

I've been lurking both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums for a month now, and I have the completely opposite opinion.

I got no beef with Veeky Forums but I couldn't give less of a shit about the health aspects of food, I eat what I like and maintain a respectable weight and that's plenty for me.

The debate?
OH, you mean the shitbag circus.
Yeah, idk, I guess popcorn, so I can throw it on the floor and make a huge mess when I rage quit out of the room because I'm watching a SHITBAG CIRCUS.

They dont go together because Veeky Forums has recipe threads while Veeky Forums prefers to meme and shitpost.

>debate
Anyone got a magnet link, or something?
Surprisingly I haven't been able to find one. Just wanna d/l to watch later.

I go for a lot of dehydrated fruits and jerky if I can sneak in the salt.

Is this a bullshit start a fire recipe?

>Dried fruits (dates are GOAT)
Terrible for you, almost pure sugar.
>Vegetables with added sugar
why
>Fresh and frozen fruits
>Fruits with added sugar
Enjoy diabetes
>Vegan sandwiches
HAHAHAaa made me reply.

found on ET. disregard

no it makes nerve gas