HEY GUYS IT'S KEN FROM KBD PRODUCTIONS TV WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER FOOD REVIEW JUST FOR YOU

>HEY GUYS IT'S KEN FROM KBD PRODUCTIONS TV WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER FOOD REVIEW JUST FOR YOU

what's his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZjwE68MV7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to do what Joey and Reviewbrah do, but without having to go through a lobotomy like Joey and without being creepy at age 6 like Reviewbrah.

that's why his reviews are such shit, he just operates on a 4/10 throughout

Diabetus

same as all food based entertainment. flashpan popularity for profit. then disappear forever.

he's canadian

>creepy at age 6 like Reviewbrah.

well said he's straight up awkward

Hey hate to hijack this terrible thread but any of you know the video of the sad old man making like a pizza sandwich or one shit and I looks terrible? Also fucked up/retarded YouTube food videos general.

To make reviews, just for me. :)

ken respects real nigga hours

what does Veeky Forums think of the shoe?

link me up there, broseph

Shoenice is a nice guy. He needs help though and I hope he gets it.

>that downward spiral

cant watch him anymore
he should've quit slamming liquor like that a long fucking time ago
anytime he tries to do a different video, all the comments tell him to chug more liquor.

its pretty sad

i think of ken as the most normie food reviewer, nothing wrong but no real "charm" either, his videos are the ones i could share with friends if any of my friends were interested in guys eating fast food inside their cars

reviewbrah is still top tier tho

That's not reviewbrah.

If you're afraid of sharing what you really like with other people, I feel bad for you

>Also fucked up/retarded YouTube food videos general.
Oh boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZjwE68MV7U
This guy used to be a German youtuber He was around 20/21 years old at the time, I guess, and I think he's legitimately retarded. He tries to make a pan pizza in this video. With Flour, eggs, sparkling water and sunflower oil for the dough, ketchup with dried basil as the sauce and salami and red onions as toppings.
All of his stuff is hilariously bad.

I'm not trying to be an asshole but he legitimately seems like he is a cuck. I would put money on his wife cheating on him when he is out making these food reviews especially when he is in another city. It's just ridiculous, I mean if you were married to a guy like this wouldn't you just cheat on him?

I think you've confused him with the King of Veeky Forums

I heard he doesn't pay his taxes

what the fuck, did he just eat a spoonful of mayo by itself?

no he was playing a game with jack jr. where u guess the weight of the mayonniase on the spooon and he weighed it in his mouth...

Ken Alcodomik is a fuck-stick.
He gets on tilt easily like the recent Cringecon fail and #fuckpaulskids debacle.

>juicy

Anyone else think Jack is super cute?

He's like a big pikachu or something

no homo

Snorjax?

damn, that's perfect

Exactly like that

>his videos are the ones i could share with friends if any of my friends were interested in guys eating fast food inside their cars

fucking kek