Tfw he will die in your lifetime

>tfw he will die in your lifetime

You will die in my lifetime. Or I will die on your lifetime.

Hopefully when he dies his books will go out of print and stop polluting the linear algebra market with their shittiness

>(You)

What if you both die at exactly the same time.

Simultaneity is relative

Almost impossible. I'm only sure that something like that could happen in a scenario where we're side by side in the point 0 of a big ass explosion.

I have a book with his signature on it

who is that?

bertie strang

legally speaking, each will predecease the other.

He's a great professor. And he's had a great and long life. In his 80s now I believe.

saul goodman

Why do you think Strang's books are bad?

i really hate this stuttering cuck. i know he has done some good resserach or watever. but his lectures really suck.

I'm sorry that you're shit, I've watched 16 in 4 days and had zero trouble following. My only complaint is that the video quality is garbage.

>tfw roger penrose is in his 80s
>tfw searle is in his 80s
>tfw popper is dead
>tfw marvin minsky died this year

yea you probably think you do.i know your shallow type. try to actually solve problems and you see that you didn't really understand anything after all. you know if im right. don't need to convince me

>tfw he will die in your lifetime

fucking this, some of the MIT videos are over 10 years old

I take notes, and I solve problems. I'm filling in proper linear algebra concepts after teaching myself the basics of matrix math via writing a ray tracer. Thanks for trying.

well then you already knew the concepts ofc you can rush through his stuttering shit lectures then. im talking about someone that is new to the things he teaches

>well then you already knew the concepts
If the concepts are what I learned about matrices high school + how to build a 3d transform matrix, sure. Linear algebra is a little bit more than that, as I've been learning. I simply have the expected prerequisites plus a tiny bit of extra familiarity with the operation of matrix multiplication. Which translates into a little bit less time spent practicing early concepts.

Try again, or give up?

Some of the videos are from 1999 senpai.

i dont know what your problem is, what you want me to say? good job lil user im so proud of you

>Ι need to be spoonfed

Not the guy you responded to, but you are being a massive faggot. If you could follow a reasonable train of thought you'd know he is saying the lectures help, and he knew a trivial amount before hand. Of course you probably already knew that, and you just wanted more spank bank material to get your penis erect enough that the tip can pop out of your fat folds so you can stroke it for ten seconds, then cum prematurely knowing that you set that math pleb straight about that researcher you are jealous of.

mynigger.jpg

Depends how you define lifetime, does it include the moment of death? If yes, then is true. If not, it's an XOR instead of OR.

>If not, it's an XOR instead of OR

Or let me correct it: Not even an XOR, since both die simultaneously, neither dies in the other's lifetime.

>what you want me to say?
Not that user, but perhaps he wants you to see that when you can't follow his lectures and say they are awful, maybe the problem is you?

Perfect answer.