Can erotica be Veeky Forums?

Can erotica be Veeky Forums?

No, sex is disgusting.

It CAN be, but the only example I can think of is De Sade.

Yes.

de Sade is not erotica.

If I were targeting advertisements at Veeky Forums I not use fifty shades of grey. Instead I would do something like Revolutionary Road, and later argue that it was erotica. Like reverse bondage stuff, male power fantasies, it feels like erotica to me.

In short, no.
Good erotica is the polar opposite of good lit.

mostly because it's supposed to be appealing to women and not men

Yes, examples:
, Sacher-Masoch, Wittkopf, Teratologen, Batailles

>de Sade is not erotica.

It is for me

How is it not?

>mostly because it's supposed to be appealing to women and not men
There must be erotic fiction, with literary merit, that is written with a male audience in mind.

sure, but that's then again not really what "erotica" has come to connotate in a strict sense, especially not with the Fifty Shades of Grey book cover as pic related

Men aren't erotic, we are extremely sexually frigid, contrary to the memes.

You nut and that's that, while a woman is a 24/7 high strung sex monster.

>when autists explain sexuality

he's right though?

not really?

>battle of the anecdote to follow

try reading some Kindle "erotica" erotica written by women (or professional men posing as women) for either women or men, and then some literotica or Kindle erotica written by men for men, and you'll see immediately see the difference in giving a fuck about fetishes etc. being an integral part of the story. Men just don't give a fuck that much, they secretly just want to fuck their mom and that's it.

Women secretly want to fuck anything that moves.

Only when John Hawkes wrote it. Adventures in the Alaskan skin trade is widely considered an "erotic masterpiece".

Even if it can, 50 shades of grey specifically is badly written so it wouldn't qualify

Venus in Furs, Story of the Eye, the list goes on...

Yep, Venus in Furs and Tropic of Cancer are the best examples I can think of.

Sure, I fap to Lolita.