Tfw too smart to get a job

>tfw too smart to get a job

Anyone else like this on Veeky Forums?

How do I use my superior 138 IQ brainpower that nihilistically analyzes everything concluding that reality is inherently meaningless in the face of entropy?

Like, I'm trying to figure out what kind of jobs or businesses would be best for a personality like mine.

If I get a job, I will inevitably get depressed because I'm aware of wageslaving and office politics that favor Chad and Roasties advancing the corporate ladder.

And if I start a business, I am aware of the fact that 95% of small businesses fail in the first few years because they lack the connections, capital or competency to sustain their business models.

So what can someone of my intellect do Veeky Forums? Appreciate any advice or suggestions.

You should go back to plebbit and ask there

call the bottom on btc through intellect alone and go long, all in 100x leverage

Let me be real with you. You are not "too smart to get a job". You are too stupid to realise that the right jobs can give you the connections, experience and reputation to build your own successful business.

There is a reason why people join BB IB/ MBB/ Big 4/Big Law/ Major Tech.

Work that out for yourself rather than sitting in a bedroom like a fucking idiot.

Pic related

You can indeed be too smart to get a job. Some people have extremely high IQ's but their laziness and procrastination really dig in and say "i'm better than a shit level job". These types of people just want to exist without having to try because they see thousands of people doing it all around them. I would know, I'm one of them.

If you were actually that smart you would see a market gap you could fill with little effort that would reap you huge rewards. That's what very smart people do. They employ themselves.

Not everyone has the resources and being smart doesn't necessarily mean you can just switch from one thing to another and be the best, but it sure can give you more reasons as to why you hate regular jobs.

i was like you until i realized someone smart wouldnt be in this position
then what is the high IQ good for if not for something productive

If you have a substantial enough knowledge base you can brand yourself as a consultant and people will pay you for that knowledge, assuming it's comprehensive and valuable. The only resources you need are the internet.

High IQ is good for thinking and coming up with ideas. Acting on impulse is a whole different story. So is having the resources in the first place. Smart people will find the worst in working a regular job to the point that they eventually won't have to work there anymore.

>I am aware of the fact that 95% of small businesses fail in the first few years because they lack the connections, capital or competency to sustain their business models.

maybe use your high iq and rethink if thats really true and, given you're not wrong about your intelligence, figure out what advantage you have,

therapy can help buddy
also not harping on your IQ, it makes you look silly
your lack of social skills (as evidenced by your chad and roastie comment) does not make you special, there are plenty of people with high intelligence who also function well socially
but it is ok friend, I am in my thirties and in my experience the social shit is the stuff most intelligent people work out during their twenties, so you probably have time.

Your intelligence is a ladder that lets you view the world from a birds eye view and sees that all views and pursuits are valueless. That is why, after viewing this, you have to descend a few rungs, pick or create a set of values and pursuits that suit you, and run with them.
It's a position of luxury.

you don't call your future master, buddy, you fuck tard

therapy helps only the therapist pocket

silly ** social skills ** plenty of people ** thirties ** twenties

are you 27 year old ?

---------------------------

OP just be a predator, you will find your calling. Predators are smarter than the pray.

>heat death of the universe
Fucking brainlet

>Predators are smarter than the pray.
>the pray.

Shhhhhh

Breathe

Is ok

Interesting comment.

Indeed, I have been trying to not over analyze reality too much. But its become almost second nature to me that I sometimes begin to hallucinate probability strings of events and situations.

Any tips on how to defrag and reboot my brain and perhaps shave off 20 IQ points?

Mine is around 115 and it's still enough to realize, that you're a fucking idiot with too much free time.

>138 IQ
>too smart to get a job
hahahaha SOON, RoboTron 300 IQ will take your jobs and you won't be able to get a respectable job even if you wanted. Enjoy while it lasts, smarty pants. You will be cucked one way or another. XDDD

Substance abuse is the general route for that, but I advise against it.

You must watch a lot of Rick and Morty, my fellow nihilist.

Autism: the post

This OP. With enough free time and no goals in their life anyone not clinically braindead will realise that life carries no intristic meaning. You just gotta get busy (or kys if you aren't willing to do that).

Iktf bro i usually get a good high ranking job then get myself fired after a year and collect unemployment until it runs out, ironically it just ran out and I already have a interview as a hedge quant at jp

boodabump

Verified IQ of >140 here.

I worked at mcdonalds and that shit was hard work.

Intellect means nothing.
Charisma and experience counts for way more then IQ.

Get a job fag. ANY joby!

Perhaps I garbled my answer a bit. I was paraphrasing a Nietzsche aphorism.
You have to have values/direction in your life, or you become like... well like you are now. All values are subjective however, you figured that out by yourself. Now then, construct/take on a value system and a goal that suits you. With high iq, you have a lot of options. Don't be fooled by herd morality in the process. But you are constrained somewhat (actually a lot) by genetics.

By herd morality I mean things like
Dont be evil
Suffering is bad
Happiness is an end goal
You have to have a job
Etc.
If you can actually reflect on these values, you can pick and choose what suits you and your goals. Unlike 100iq sheep who just go with what gets most likes on facebook.

Demi-God here. Its time to join the psy-trance family

>So what can someone of my intellect do Veeky Forums
figure it the fuck out

>psy-trance
i play this shit all day while i work
truly god-tier music

Cringed so hard

Tal bram is that you?

so become a philosopher/writer? thats what Nietzsche did, i see no other option. Maybe artist of some kind but that requires real talent to succeed. The other options involve wagecucking. Even starting a business, in the event you dont go broke, becomes your job and is stressful.
Maybe men of faith (priests and monks) do have the best life. They have always lived almost effortless and were and still are highly steemed by society.

>IQ of ~115 in my 20s, higher in grade school
now i'm in my 30s and it's probably lower but this range is the worst because it makes you slightly better than a mouthbreathing 100 IQ normie. And you see how often they screw up at work and life. I got a false sense of superiority and became a pseudointellectual faggot.
That 115-130 IQ range will never achieve anything based on intellect alone. Slightly above average is literally the lowest tier IQ.

>So what can someone of my intellect do Veeky Forums?
Well given the utter worthlessness of your post you can purchase a range of fedoras and look forward to doing nothing useful with your life but still maintaining an unjustifiable sense of smug superiority because of your supposed intellect - which you will never actually test of course.

>monks and priests live effortlessly
What the fuck are you smoking
>just become an artist/philosopher
Wow sounds great I'm sure OP will stick out far from the massive crowd of "le artists and philosophers" and earn a reasonable income with his massive IQ

If you’re that smart you would have reached this conclusion in high school at the absolute latest and would have begun building your own business that runs itself to passively fund your lifestyle, like I did.

Clif says that soon there will be such a need for labor that that such a one will necessarily be recruited.

I hope my future crypto earnings will allow me to experience a sort of IQ exploder or simulation which lets me see how savants process math or "see math" or how other extremely high IQ individuals like Vitalik Buterin experiences the world. It sounds amazing what these people are capable of thinking and understanding. Not that I want to be them, but i want to see what it's like.

>How do I use my superior 138 IQ brainpower that nihilistically analyzes everything concluding that reality is inherently meaningless in the face of entropy?

Your crafty at making excuses justifying your emotional state. kys lazy bitch

~140 iq implies you can learn almost any instrument/profession/skill known to man except if you have physical handicaps or some shit.
Any path in life involves hardship of some kind. And no hardship can deter a man with a goal. But yeah.

>I am aware of the fact that 95% of small businesses
This is a meme lol if you have a high IQ and can provide value you can easily succeed. It will just take time and hard work. I feel like this meme of businesses failing is a meme to keep people enslaved to wagecucking so they refuse to do something better.

The only people who fail at this rate are retards who start restaurants and other shit tier businesses desu. This is from a guy who has run successful businesses before.

Are you sure you have an IQ superior than 130 ?
You have realized how stupid life was, that's a start. Then, take drugs to kill depression due to nihilism, boredom and loneliness. After that, you shouldn't have any problem learning some math to build a simple model for crypto markets to get you a basic income. Next step is finding a long term goal. I personally want to find a woman who isn't a fucking robot and lead the current system to its collapse by pushing everyone to the edge of suicide, by automating everything and making everyone's life useless and poor. If the system doesn't collapse on its own, I will make it collapse myself.

If you’re feeling depression you aren’t truly nihilistic, just an emotional bitch who is afraid of being realistic desu.

Depression makes me emotion less retard.

i mean they dont have to solve problems nor do physical work. They just speak to crowds and recite verses. The eastern ones just sit and meditate all day and people bring them food and stuff.
Wasn't suggesting OP to do that. I said that as an alternative to having a job. Whats your alternative? right, you dont have one. Welfare doesnt count

If you had any brains at all you would see that nihilism leads to an unbalanced equation of life, unable to reconcile. God exists. But he probably thinks you’re an asshole. Probably still loves you though.

And how could I not be depressed by being nihilist ? The reward system is based on what you value. If nothing that you accomplish in life has value for you, how can your brain not make you depressed ?

depression is emotion retard. Emotionless would be like a robot, zero fucks given, no reason to be depressed or happy

Was this supposed to be a sentence?

Nihilism only has a negative connotation, it isn’t negative in and of itself. If you feel depressed knowing everything is meaningless, you’re a faggot, because you can just as easily be inspired and encouraged by the fact that everything is meaningless. It’s a liberating philosophy.

Given you've put thought into thinking about nihilism and posted your findings here, you do value appearing smart in front of people

OP is in a state of mind of a typical pajeet narcissist.

When I'm depressed, I don't feel any emotion. I'm just depressed. Did you ever get depressed ? Because I'm not sure you know what it means. You are in a vegetative state, you don't think, every little thing you do takes effort.

>you can just as easily be inspired and encouraged by the fact that everything is meaningless
Please tell me how then, because I still can't do it, after years of trying. Maybe I can't change how the reward system in my brain works ?

K

Your diet is shit I 100% guarantee it. I’ll bet my portfolio on it. Start there.

Banana, coffee, eggs in the morning
Chicken tomato salad sandwich at noon
Salmon / Turkey / Pasta / Shrooms / Garlic / ... at the evening

I don't think I eat bad, I do sport 3 times a week, I socialize with robots, sometimes I feel good again after going out for a drink, but it never last.

>brainpower that nihilistically analyzes everything concluding that reality is inherently meaningless in the face of entropy?

You're not as smart as you think you are, I can tell you that.

Not bad but very far from clean. Diet is the #1 cause of depression and neurological disorders.

Will do some research then, thank user

>too smart to consider that there might be more jobs than office
And wtf are you gonna start up? sounds like you have 0 experience in any field, you might not be as smart as you think.
Besides its a pretty unflattering cope if you ever wanna make friends.

Just go for a job or education that has something that interests you

I'm interested in some pointers.

yet it is also one of the things nobody agrees on, still being debated daily. The perfect diet

This. Stop being a faggot.

>No caffeine
>No animal products
>No processed food
>Absolutely no processed grains
>No gluten, corn or dairy (2 weeks)

B-but what will I e-eat?!

I've been a body builder for 5 years, gluten free for 16 years, and vegan for 26 years. I eat like a fucking king, so AMA.

I have put other people on this restriction/elimination diet and watched skin/emotional/mental problems disappear in record time and prescription medications get thrown in the garbage.

Not really being debated at all unless you look for information only where you want the answer to be something different than what it really is. The data has been available and accumulating for decades now, in some cases up to 50 years.

This. Just look at Sam Hyde. 150 IQ. Said fuck working for the man, I’m gonna make my own way.

If you think everything is meaningless then you should have no problem taking big risks just because you can. Success brings inspiration.

Or at least that's how I did it

being vegan is like being a nigger, everything is just harder

>everything is just harder

My abs, dick and mental frame all confirm this to be true.

post body

More details on your diet pls. What exactly do you eat?

I do user, and it has been working pretty well

Oh sweetie, you have to go back to /pol/ now.

Mornings usually smoothie or protein bar.

Smoothies = wild frozen blueberries or frozen banana, pb, raw cashews, coconut milk, almond/soy milk.

Lunch/dinner is always different, my girlfriend is gluten free/vegan asian cardio bunny who adopted my diet when I met her and she's fucking crushing life desu.

This week so far I've been eating lasagna, enchiladas, various indian dishes (chana masala is bomb as fuck), burgers, pad thai, focaccia, spinach artichoke dip w/ deep fried brown rice flour chips, tempeh reubens, etc. etc. All of which fit the restrictions mentioned above.

And you have time to do all this ? What are you accomplishing in life in addition to eating so good ? (Not trying to be sarcastic here just curious).

Look at my first post way up above, built and automated my business I started in high school. It's not time consuming though and I could easily do this with a 9-5. Most people can't do it because they're weak willed and are very, very comfortable feeling like shit all the time.

I haven't once seen a vegan "bodybuilder" post their body
you always look like shit

Google "vegan body builder" sweetheart. Then go on Instagram and search for vegan body builders and promptly kys after realizing how miserably you have failed at one of life's most simple tasks: eating properly.

Get a load of this guy.

>superior 138 IQ brainpower that nihilistically analyzes everything concluding that reality is inherently meaningless in the face of entropy

I'm running a 140 IQ meat computer up top and I don't feel this way at all. I'd suggest trying to find a higher purpose for your life that goes beyond just yourself. Something worth fighting for.

nice user. working towards a plant based diet myself. Not sure if I can go without rice though.

depresshun and happyness are memes. that's the real redpill. your fleeting emotional state is irrelevant to the lasting meaning you will achieve in life through following your unique will to power. stop focusing on your emotions like a bitch and start achieving meaning through striving for your greatness. people who put emotional states as final goals are retards and pay the price like many in this thread sadly

Rice is fine desu as long as you eliminate other grains IMO, it's basically hypoallergenic as far as grains go and that's the main reason you should avoid wheat/corn, the most common/inflammatory inducing ones in particular.

Cheers, yeh I've been slowly redpilled about inflammation and how overlooked and awful it really is and what it leads too. Final q if you're still there, know of any material that is really worth looking into?

Based on this thread alone, the truth is that you don't have an IQ of 138.

You don't have an IQ of 138 because that is a near-genius level that would preclude you from starting a thread with a question as stupid as this one.

A lot of you retards take fake IQ tests and bask in glory after it tells you that you are a genius, but the reality is that there are very few geniuses in the world. An IQ of 120 makes you smarter than 9 out of 10 people. An IQ of 138 makes you smarter than 176 out of 177 people.

Rest assured they have better things to do than ask for life advice from people who are like ants when comparing respective intellectual reasoning abilities.

I meant vegan shills on Veeky Forums or anywhere on Veeky Forums, not roided up pros
what's stopping you from posting your amazing body from all those years of your magic cure-all diet?

The most digestible information you'll find is probably on Netflix these days - Food Matters, What the Health, Fat Sick & Nearly Dead for starters. Unless you're looking to fuck with the real science/literature, in which case there's literally hundreds of books now and you can find pubmed/.gov research PDFs online for each individual topic you're interested in, but it really depends on what you want to know more about in particular. Netflix documentaries is probably the easiest/most comprehensive in the shortest amount of time to start with though.

>what's stopping you from posting your amazing body from all those years of your magic cure-all diet?

Because if you need to convince yourself I'm larping to make yourself not feel like shit, then no amount of proof would convince you what I'm saying is true.

I've been at this shit for 26 years buddy, you're the most basic, run of the mill, lowest common denominator, stuck in their rut loser that I've run into countless times - literally hundreds of times. I know exactly how you think. Cheers, faggot!

Stop sweethearting people and show why anybody should listen to you

See

Back to /pol/ goy.

yeh broad subject lol. will check them out anyway ty.

Op is mentally ill

Pic related

Everyone of you "I'm too clever to X" faggots is pic related

Holy shit this hit too many points for me lmao.
Trying to change tho.

I want minimum proof - a pic of your body, that's all
you make some bold statements, show no proofs, now it's just projecting
classic cultist vegcuck

also lmao at endorsing WTH

Simple user, become an artist. Somebody with the intelligence and free time as yours will easily be able to train themselves in a creative art in a short time.

Suggestions:
Oil Painting - fine artists can sell paintings of appropriate subject matter for 10-50k a pop. American Western art is very popular and sells very well, check out a guy named Logan Maxwell Hagege, this dude is basically raking it in by simply throwing some paint on a canvas, it looks pretty easy if you ask me.

Photography - buy a good camera like a 5d and shoot dumb roasties half naked, put it on Instagram and you will have 100k followers in a few weeks. At this point brands will approach you to sponsor posts and you will be rich and famous in no time.

Acting - perhaps the easiest and most lucrative creative career path, you don’t even have to be good looking, just talented! Everyone knows that talent comes from superior intelligence and free time to craft your skills. You’re a genius with no job and free time so this should be easy!

Scammer - if you’re as smart as you claim, ideas to scam people should flourish in your giant brain on and hourly basis, just start to execute this until you find a scam niche that is most profitable.

It's funny because you think I want you to believe me, but I don't. I'd rather you never figure it out and die with a burger in your mouth - and you will. Kek.

>worthless neet
You don't have an IQ of 138.

Wtf... no one ever asks about the gaps in your resume? What do you say if they asked why you left your position?

138 iq as well
Wagecuck as a means to build capital and incentive to do your own thing
Currently a senior in college and the free time is not worth being broke imo

problem is your outlook not your intellect, you sound like an angsty teenager. in other words go fuck yourself

Fuckin’ normies, man.