Remember, it's not a chicken wing unless there are bones in it...

Remember, it's not a chicken wing unless there are bones in it. If you like the glorified chicken nuggets that are boneless """""""wings""""""", get the fuck off my board.

I don't mind boneless too, but it's not a wing, and you're right, OP.

"Boneless" wings are just sliced chicken tendies.

FUCK YEAH BONE-In MASTER RACE!!!!!!!

is this what you were looking for?

It wouldn't hurt to have a couple bonelesscucks get BTFO, but generally that's what I'm looking for. Thanks for that.

No, really I'm just straight up triggered by how difficult it is to find a halfway decent chicken wing. Everywhere under the sun just throws a dozen chicken nuggets around in a frank's red hot + butter combination rather going through the trouble of frying some actual chicken wings and tossing them in sauce.

Lol where the fuck do you live? I can rattle off three great places that have legit good hotwings. Houston.

Central NC. Your choices are drive 20 minutes to Buffalo Wild Wings, drive 30 minutes to a Lexington barbecue joint, or just go and fist yourself.

>m-muh fat, bones and lard

>being so addicted to fat and salt that you can't appreciate the superior flavor and nutrition of chicken breast
Sharts please go

I agree - recently good wings are hard to find. Everyone just throws in franks red hot and butter.

A buddy of mine worked at a restaurant and after hours I made some wings. It was a mix of some asian shit that was laying around, hot sauce, and some other asian shit. Best wings I've ever had.

>Everyone just throws in franks red hot and butter
I mean that's kind of the canonical sauce.

>wants fried food to be healthy
user, if you're getting boneless wings you're still eating salt and fat, but it's just a dry piece of meat that's been battered and dipped in sauce already. If anything you're just as much of a shart as everyone else because you don't want to dip your nuggets in sauce.
With a real wing, a lot of the fat is rendered out, so you get crispy skin with juicy meat inside.

Remember, you're not a faggot unless you are OP.

Nah dawg, it's one of those square-rectangle things. OP is always a faggot, but faggots are not always OP.

t. OP

CORRECTION: Remember, you're not OP unless you are a faggot.

tim?

Boneless wings are mini tendies. They aren't wings at all and they aren't nuggets.

>fried food
This is why you're fat and unhealthy, sharts. I dip my boneless skinless chicken breast in a mixture of egg and hot sauce before lightly breading it in some flower, salt and pepper, then I bake it.

>It's another If you like what I don't like GET OUT OF MY BOARD
Yeah they're chicken nuggets with more breading. We get it, your taste is superior than others since you eat bone in wings like a big boy

I'm with you friend, Boneless wings are tasty don't get me wrong, but I want to feel like the gluttonous monster that I am, so Bone-in wings are the go to, all the time, every time.
Favorite wing flavors?
I'd say hot wing sauce + Maple syrup or spicy Garlic.

and you do this because you yourself are fat and unhealthy and want to change it so you came up with a substitution for one of your favourite foods.

What kind of flower do you dip it in?

>trying to recreate last night's wing thread

shame on u son

Youre right. Fuck all who defend the homowings

Bbq, this one

only man children eat wings or nuggets

>before lightly breading it in some flower

>disliking chicken nugger

Neck yourself

It's not that I'm inherently against nuggers, it's just that with all other factors being equal I'd prefer the wing.

if i wanted to do what ur talking about ill just buy a 5 dollar rotisserie and tear away at the breast and dip it in hot sauce

its the things you add in addition to that which makes good wings.

btw start making better wings today by using louisiana as a direct substitute for franks red ketchup sauce

nuggets are wings

stay mad fag op