Give me one good reason why he shouldn't get what's coming for him, Veeky Forums

Give me one good reason why he shouldn't get what's coming for him, Veeky Forums

Good looking knife.

because he has a cute little Mohawk :3

this desu senpai

Thanks homie

It's a basic bitch Shun™ "I dont know how to cook but I'm going to buy a knife I think is pretty and good for 300 dollars from williams sonoma"

Hey baby, it's not a Shun.

>he can't read Japanese

what am i looking at

Kill yourself tonight you presumptuous, pretentious, smelly-dick little nerd.

Pate a Choux Swan, poorly made because it was a joke and was made with a super large tip.

Dont call me baby youre not my man.
It's a miyabi then.

Sorry I didnt even notice the nip script over the "super-spesshull tampered metal" on the side.
I could out cook any faggot in this thread with a victorinox so point is moot.

Samefag

>out cook me
>with a knife

You have no idea how rediculous you sound right now, now shut the fuck up and keep obsessing over sharps like the comi you are, you home cooking little bitch.

>she thinks it's a mayabi

You're just angry that I called you out. Now take that blade back to the store so you can afford your chicken tendies for the night. Also I'm not the one obsessing over sharps when I literally just claimed that I could do a better job with a victrinoix that wasn't folded 200x by samurai with techniques passed down from generations.

>:3

DIE

Not even mad bro - the knife cost me $60 bucks - it's an Enzo HD. You're worse than one of my line cooks

t. CMC

You smell of a no job poorfag

This

My roommate works as a sushi chef and he bought a few shun knives. Is he retarded?

Your roommate is not a sushi chef, he's a fucking white male.