So Veeky Forums where can I publish my proof that P=NP...

So Veeky Forums where can I publish my proof that P=NP? I talked to a professor at my uni and he said that it was all correct, so. It ultimately came down to a pretty simple computation of the fundamental 2-groupoid of the moduli stack of sedenionic hyper-kahler orbifolds with quasi-special holonomy. Not sure why no one tried it this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

win.tue.nl/~gwoegi/P-versus-NP.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inside of my asshole

This frogposter is not a crank

>frogposter
>proof of P=NP
kys faggot

Serious replies only plz, thx.

>>frogposter

What's that? This is just a funny picture I found on my friend's FB.

can I save it?

it's all yours my friend ;^)

This frogposter is innocent

Preprint on arXiv whatever you do. Get your name on it ASAP.

Here you go, OP
win.tue.nl/~gwoegi/P-versus-NP.htm

thanks lori

Yeah I already read these but none of them lead anywhere because they don't use Hopf-laced bigraded quiver representations. Frankly I don't think they'd understand my proof.

How novel is the work involved with Hopf-laced bigraded quiver representations? You may just need to publish it on your university-given domain and announce it to the world so that others may begin to study the work you've done leading up to this proof. It might be hard for the average mathematician to grasp modern developments without being hand-held through it by a textbook and lecturer, but surely this will attract enough attention that word will reach the competent few.

Well of course the work is highly novel, but it should be accessible to anyone with a working knowledge of non-associative topos theory. I'm just waiting for the patent application to go through before I publish.

So you've not only proved P=NP, you've done it constructively?

The proof relies on certain non-effective Siegel-like bounds on the zeroes of a renormalized Tate eigen-character, but essentially, yes.

This is some level of shitposting right here.

>mfw

>2016
>only the 2-groupoid
No fucking way, just kill yourself now

P=NP
N=P/P=1

what is the problem?

>implying professor would not kill you and publish proof himself and gain eternal glory
>implying anyone who isnt at least 75% as intelligent as john von neumann could solve this issue

>2-groupoid of the moduli stack of sedenionic hyper-kahler orbifolds with quasi-special holonomy
>Hopf-laced bigraded quiver representations.
>certain non-effective Siegel-like bounds on the zeroes of a renormalized Tate eigen-character
So I don't know anything about topology but I believe that this guy is spouting pure horseshit.

reported

>dividing by P when you don't know if P is zero or not

jokes on you, now that you posted a hint i also solved it and sent a pdf file to arxiv already