Do you faggots REALLY think normiemoney will come back after they got burned in December??

Do you faggots REALLY think normiemoney will come back after they got burned in December??

did they leave forever after 2014?

>he isn't making a killing selling bags to cryptofags

I was a "normie" once, last July. There are new normies now. There will be another wave in couple of months.

OP, how can you be still alive with that level of retardation? Does the goverment help you?

They are pouring in as we speak.

Is this satire? Volume is low as fuck, tx dropped to 2015 levels!

they will fomo in

No they are not.

shitskin

>mfw dumb 56% amerifat doesn't know the difference between finnish and other shitty languages

normen have short attentionspan and have all likely forgotten already
once the next le big thing comes around they will jack over it again and give us free money

That's Finnish you fucking moron.

ching chong mongolia mongolia chang wing

nromies have short attention span

>normen have short attentionspan and have all likely forgotten already
Deluded. No one forgets about buying this shit at 20k just to sell it for 6k later on
Normie money is gone, if you didn't make t by now, rip

the kike media makes them forget about every single nigger mass shooting. they can forget about buttcoin too

did you remember this mass shooting by a nog 2 years ago where a cop was killed, too? my point, exactly

Those currently holding onto their crypto dreams believe they can fool everyone all the time. Let me tell you faggots, people losing money on bitcoin is now a mainstream joke, it's now been used as a line to mock people who are stupid.

If you think normies are going ro jump in and buy bitcoin at such ridiculous prices so that they can get dumped on regardless of all the mainstream "losing money ob bitcoin joke", then I have a bridge to sell to you.

They didn't lose anything on those shootings

yes it will. a friend of mine went in with 5k eur of his ex gfs money
sold his stack when it was worth 1800 eur lol
he will tell his story to others
others will believe they are better than him and risk their money, too. some will lose some,some will make some.
we dont learn from each others mistakes because we believe to be superior to each other

>muh normie money
How many "normies" do you think bought btc? 1%? No far less, now fuck off feet fag

Tell one thing that matters where this mongolian country does not beat yours to death.

my guns

what if i suck her dick?

zerotwo makes me fucking horny every damn time

hahah sums it up

if its smaller than yours its not gay
if her penos is larger than yours then you can only touch it before it gets gay

>implying "normiemoney" drives the market

fuck i really thought i had seen it all, but this really is absolutely retarded

Maybe not and I did t say that but normiemoney is what pump us to Jupiter

there's a reason less than 1% bought crypto and its not cause its unknown. Everyone heard of it by now. Its cause its a fucking scam and you all know it, you just dont say it cause you want to sell your bags really high

The same logic people label BTC as a scam with applies for all financial markets and paper money, gold&silver. Uneducated masses thinking they are smart

>muh guns

You're being outbred. Demographically, your country is in a place where the 2nd amendment will be wiped out anyway.

Good luck.

When you have tens of thousands of new normies a day, it adds up

they are fucking scams too, but institutionalized and hiding behind 'experts' & 'economists'. Won't be long before they join the crypto crowd

whales didnt pump btc to 20k. They own big amounts of crypto and take idiots and normies fiat, not the other way around

So? jump on the bandwagon and make money? Or are you going to hide behind wagecuck principles? Cause if you're going to accept paper money with the intrinsic value of not even a cent for the time you trade in you might aswell make money of every little scheme the system has to offer considered legal.

Ask yourself if you would shill crypto investment to a normie that you're accountable to (a friend or neighbour who could trash your rep with people you actually see). After BTC survived the BCash fork, the answer would probably have been yes. In Novemeber, maybe. Now, not so much.

The normies are out. Any time something happens that might bring them in (Robinhood), big players crash the market by selling and shitting all over them.

>your country is in a place where the 2nd amendment will be wiped out anyway
then we have another civil war. i'm ready to kill kikes, niggers, and commies senpai

say what you will about wagecucks, but they get up everyday to keep your society going. If everyone tried to get rich doing trades your country would rot and be taken by niggers