Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
Evolution is a meme, it is only a theory and it cannot be proven.
Pic related, disproves evolution.

Evolution exists, that's obvious, the theory is Natural Selection, which has yet to be fully proven.

>Evolution doesn't state that humans evolved from chimpanzees.
>It states that both evolved from a common ancestor
>sage goes in all fields

make sure not to fall for it

I want to though pls

I'm okay with evolution on small scales. A dog and a wolf look similar, so they might be related. But humans evolving from monkeys? This clearly goes too far.

Had this ready for such an occasion

This isn't bait.
This is just a Bible, he just threw it right in the water.

>implying things that once existed must always exist

Is anyone here even smart enough to refute this?

But that ruins the joke.

There's this one too.

>Gravity exists, that's obvious, the theory is General Relativity, which has yet to be fully proven.
This is how dumb you sound

These threads are bait right?

Everything on Veeky Forums is satire.

Sadly they are prime Veeky Forums topics
>evolution is meme
>earth is flat
>0.999 is not 1
>mars colony/terraforming when?

so what remained after them? Did they just disappear without a trace, swiping their cave paintings and all that shit?

What part of dead do you not understand?

>the more evolved half-chimp half-human died while the shit-throwing chimp survived

0/10

Both of our ancestors were gangly, and possibly bipedal. Chimpanzees became more arboreal and quadrupedal, whereas we became terrestrial and fully bipedal.

shit throwing made them more adapted to thier environment, so I heard

I know this was already posted but I'm posting it again because OP is a dumb nigger

sahte çizimler

>all these people responding
I couldn't find a bait picture fast enough so I just clicked on this.

Nice, I laughed. Someone somewhere is dumb enough to believe this, but I know you're just trolling

>.9 repeating isn't one is just as stupid as a flat earth or denying evolution
It literally isn't, really it doesn't even exist along with all "le infinity XD" related things, and for any practical purpose you would round it to one, but everyone already new that, that doesn't mean it literally is one.

He's right though in the sense that gravity is the effect we see every second of every day and general relativity is our best attempt to explain that effect. General relativity is constantly being improved, updated and refined but no one questions that gravity occurs.

In the same way no sane person questions that evolution occurs. The only thing in question is the exact process (i.e punctuated equilibrium).

>more evolved
No.
(This is mostly just my "hypothesis", if it would even qualify as that)
The last human chimp ancestor could have been smarter than modern chimps, but the chimp line just ended up being better suite for an arboreal habitat. Whereas we relied on our use of tools/ingenuity to survive, the chimps didn't need to control for that, and intact may have been hindered by the loss of strength resulting in more energy being put into brain power. However, our evolving higher mental capabilities helped with our adaptability, combined with out biped nature, allowed us to spread over much larger distances. Being able to spread meant we, especially those with beneficial genetics, could continuously breed our genetics into populations all around the world, preventing significant genetic drift.
All of that might be retarded, and if so I apologize.

I think what you said was mostly correct. Taking Toumaï and Ardi into account, the last common ancestor may have been on par with chimpanzees in intelligence, but much closer to humans in stature (bipedal). Other than that, it seems pretty solid.